Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Feb 18th 2009, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

encodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant future
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Time for a chill......nobody does it better....relax...sorry RELAX for the mutton geffs
Old Feb 18th 2009, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

encodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant future

Time for bed said Zebedee.
Tomorrow is a fresh smiley day...chill out....
Old Feb 18th 2009, 10:12 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Please enough already!
No more personal attacks thank you
Old Feb 18th 2009, 10:14 pm
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by encodeme
yes I agree...soo raunchy...

She is gorgeous - even if there isn't enough wool about her
Old Feb 18th 2009, 10:20 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

SonofSpain style...
Attached Thumbnails COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-images%5B6%5D.jpg  
Old Feb 18th 2009, 10:22 pm

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Which one is you and which one is me????
Old Feb 18th 2009, 10:27 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you talking about your avatar ?
Old Feb 18th 2009, 10:49 pm

I'd rather not think either way!!!!!
Old Feb 19th 2009, 6:36 am
Forum Regular

Yorkshire Scratcher is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by jdr
The irony is if people in Costa Esuri had listened to the people like Forte who posted on here a few years ago warning what may happen as it is Spain, instead of saying "that won`t happen here, my agent and solicitor said so" they probably wouldn`t be in the position they are now.
As I said a told you so!
Old Feb 19th 2009, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

sunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sharon B
Just a quick question for those in the know. I know the parade is on Sunday about 4pm but what night, time and place is the dressing up for the adults next week. I am guessing its on a school night which means I will have to be at home with the kids
Hi Sharon,
I believe the Adults dress up on Monday, someone will come on and tell you if I am wrong.
I suppose you know the toddler parade around the streets is on Tuesday at 11am with the school children at 3pm.

The local school children bring their "sardine" to our square on Wednesday there is much laughter and lamenting as the "sardine" floats down the river.

Sue
ps
I have the same problem getting my son up for school with the Spanish late nights. His teacher told us we were sending him to bed too early!!
Old Feb 19th 2009, 11:45 am
BE Enthusiast

shirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
They are bastards,Matt, let me tell you.

I mean, someone has to tell them that Santa doesn't exist

Bloody hell son you must suck lemons all day, your so sour
Old Feb 19th 2009, 1:20 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shirley and anthony hide
Bloody hell son you must suck lemons all day, your so sour
Plagiarism at its best!
Old Feb 19th 2009, 2:41 pm
Forum Regular

CAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really nice

Originally Posted by jdr
The irony is if people in Costa Esuri had listened to the people like Forte who posted on here a few years ago warning what may happen as it is Spain, instead of saying "that won`t happen here, my agent and solicitor said so" they probably wouldn`t be in the position they are now.
Your and Fortaleza's presumption that CE owners are now regreting their purchases gives me the creeps. For one, I remain delighted that I have bought at CE and, if my interpretation is correct, so do the vast majority of the CE owners subscribing on this forum. Should that not be the case, I guess that we could sell our properties at a loss. However, the revision in the currency exchange rate is such that when we convert our money back into sterling we would still make a small profit. It FM going into administration, other CE builders curtailing their activities, having to continue flying to Faro or Seville, having no Hilton hotel, and the marina being the fancifully dream of a red council, are the worst things that happen to me during the current recession, then I will be truly grateful.

Taff
Old Feb 19th 2009, 3:31 pm

Well, obvioulsy no names mentioned, but a place on Esuri (don't know where) was on an internet site at €195,000. It had dropped from well over €200,000 over a period of time.

A local Spanish guy put in a very low punt, expecting it to get rejected. It was but with the suggestion of improving it slightly. Settled on €110,000. And that happened in the last couple of weeks. Don't know who the agent was but I imagine one of your lot will know.

Incidentally, Spanish guy bought in cash and has no intention of ever moving there. He just knows that some 10 years down the line he'll make good money on that, and in the meantime rent it out.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 3:31 pm
Banned

JAG SIDHU has a spectacular aura aboutJAG SIDHU has a spectacular aura aboutJAG SIDHU has a spectacular aura about

I meet alot of people every week who have bought on CE and the vast majority are very happy with their properties and very few I have spoken to are looking to sell.

I think all of us would like to see progress on the site, but it seems the econmic world has stopped spinning and CE, Spain, UK and everywhere else are affected in equal measures, even parts of Isla Cristina.

I know somebody who has very recently sold a property on Esuri, to return to the UK, with the exchange rate differential they broke even.

All is not doom and gloom, it's sunny and 17 degrees today in Ayamonte, played golf (badly) yesterday and it's carnaval week. Just got to keep plodding on....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.