Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Jun 28th 2008, 4:11 pm
Just Joined

jackdaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by Yvonne King
Does anyone have any contact details (other than email) for Jeff and Anne Garvey on Rago 1 please. If you have a mobile number, a PM would be much appreciated. They sent me an email a couple of weeks ago and I've only just got round to reading it. Would like to meet up with them if poss. Thanks, Yvonne.
I also have an apartment in Rago 1 Geff and Ann Garveys number is 01977 558959
Old Jun 28th 2008, 7:41 pm
Just Joined

casey948 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN
Got back Tues after a fabulous week, weather perfect and the improvements around CE are clear for all to see. I am not a golfer but Golf 1 looked very good and Golf 2 coming along great. I believe the opening ceremony for Golf 2 is on Tues 17th June. Bob, I couldn't find the book table, I had a stack in the car to place there as I had gathered that folk were taking rather than swapping. I have see your recent post and will look again when I am there next month and take the books. I will ask the staff if it is nowhere to been seen again.

John and our CE neighbour Barry decided to become "horse whisperers" and I dropped them off at the bridge and they made their way across the marsh towards Albatross. They did get to the horses and stroked some, there was a young foal and a few yearlings. They appeared over 2 hours later, filthy from wandering the marsh and having to cross the creek. Exited by the Apt's. They really enjoyed it, fought off crocodiles, hippos and a very nasty rhino !!
Must pack a safari suit next time !

Our water had been cut off when we arrived as we hadn't paid anything. We have not had any bills and there was a DD set up but the water company just did not take the money, managed to sort it and were re-connected the day we arrived. Isabel Pozo was SO helpful. Also paid the council tax, again had no bills, letters at the UK or CE addresses and managed to pay on the very last day B4 court proceedings would have been put into motion. We were fined about €50. So just a word of warning IF you know you owe, even if you have not had bills and have a DD set up .....if the money is not being debited investigate to avoid being cut off, fined or whatever.

As our debts (water and council tax )are settled I feel in a position to send out a plea to any Lomas de Esuri owners who may read the post here and who have not paid their community fees...PAY UP NOW PLEASE.

Did not meet up with any BE posters, I did hang around the golf terrace looking suspicious for a while but couldn't bring myself to say "do you write on the CE thread".

Take Care all

Mel
Hi Mel,
How did you find out what Council Tax you had to pay? I have been asking for ages and kust keep going round in circles.

Casey
Old Jun 28th 2008, 8:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by casey948
Hi Mel,
How did you find out what Council Tax you had to pay? I have been asking for ages and kust keep going round in circles.

Casey
Just go down to the council tax office and ask. It is just off the town hall square almost opposite Solbank where the building works are taking place. Most officers dont speak English but will try to help. One chap speaks very good English and sorted mine gave me a printout of the last two years bills that had been paid by Fadesa and told me to come back this year. I went in May and he said I could only pay in June July or August and I am out next month so I will pay then. Mine is about €220.

The biggest problem is the actual address for a plot such as mine is but we overcame that and I now have the proper papers.

The easiest way if you don't speak Spanish or get over very often is to employ a Gestoria cheaper than a Lawyer or accountant and very good at what they do and they will take care of all your Tax bills and much more beside if you ask them.
Old Jun 28th 2008, 11:12 pm
Just Joined

susie and stuart is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi to everyone

We have been reading the forum for a while now and have picked up some very useful bits of info - Thank You. We completed on our apartment on Rago 1 earlier this year, and are due out on July 7th for our first holiday in our new home. We were wondering if anyone out there has another apartment they would be prepared to rent from 12th july untill the 17th. We are celebrating my sisters birthday and feel we are going to be a bit pushed for space.!!

Look forward to hearing from you.

Susie and Stuart
Old Jun 29th 2008, 11:46 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all you golfers, have just had a chance to play the new course at CE. It isn't a long course but the penalty for straying too far from the fairway can be severe. The course design is excellent and each hole has its own distinctive style. You'll definitely need a cart on a hot day as it is quite hilly and there are some long treks between some greens and tees. Thoroughly enjoyable
Old Jun 29th 2008, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

GerryW is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by John & Kath
2 weeks ago the whole site was off for 2 hrs 07.00-09.00 Monday morning. I wrote that I thought this might be the start of the connection of the whole site to mains electricity. These intermitant disconnections might just be the moves by Endesa to connect up individual areas.

Hope so!
This ties in with a phone call received yesterday from Paula to us in the UK. Apparently the Plot is almost ready to complete - as Electricity will be connected to the plot w/c 20th June. Good news but I will believe it when I see it.

Last edited by GerryW; Jun 29th 2008 at 2:59 pm.
Old Jun 29th 2008, 3:15 pm
Forum Regular

Ray-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the rough

Just go down to the council tax office and ask. It is just off the town hall square almost opposite Solbank where the building works are taking place. Most officers dont speak English but will try to help. One chap speaks very good English and sorted mine gave me a printout of the last two years bills that had been paid by Fadesa and told me to come back this year. I went in May and he said I could only pay in June July or August and I am out next month so I will pay then. Mine is about €220.

The biggest problem is the actual address for a plot such as mine is but we overcame that and I now have the proper papers.

The easiest way if you don't speak Spanish or get over very often is to employ a Gestoria cheaper than a Lawyer or accountant and very good at what they do and they will take care of all your Tax bills and much more beside if you ask them.
John you mentioned "that the problem is the address for the plot" can you just name the plot/villa or do you have to register it like the UK?

Ray
Old Jun 29th 2008, 4:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GerryW
This ties in with a phone call received yesterday from Paula to us in the UK. Apparently the Plot is almost ready to complete - as Electricity will be connected to the plot w/c 20th June. Good news but I will believe it when I see it.
Two weeks ago Paulo said exactly the same thing! but she is now back at work so I suppose she has to toe the Fadesa line. I hope everyone is right and connections are happening.
Old Jun 29th 2008, 4:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Ray-Pauline
John you mentioned "that the problem is the address for the plot" can you just name the plot/villa or do you have to register it like the UK?

Ray
The plot is registered when you sign the escritura at the Notary. For instance ours had always been R6-7 but it turns out to be 607 and all the roads have now been named and you can se the sign board on the corner. Also if you have google maps and blow the screen up really big the names are on the roads in the "hybrid " view. You can call the house anything you like but the actual name does not seem to count it is the number and plot code that matters for the escritura and the cadastral. That is what the hacineda and the council identify your house by!

Last edited by EsuriJohn; Jun 29th 2008 at 4:43 pm.
Old Jun 29th 2008, 4:54 pm
Forum Regular

GerryW is on a distinguished road

Two weeks ago Paulo said exactly the same thing! but she is now back at work so I suppose she has to toe the Fadesa line. I hope everyone is right and connections are happening.
hehe..par for the course mate...!
Old Jun 29th 2008, 6:35 pm
Just Joined

kerry and paul is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Can anyone tell me how we get in touch with the president of our town houses as we would like to find out whats happening with our community charges and how we pay it. RVA1 Manzana 1 La Jara.

Thanks
Kerry
Old Jun 29th 2008, 7:01 pm
Just Joined

susie and stuart is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

We are looking to install sky television- is this a simple procedure? does anyone have a contact number for an installer.
Thanks
Susie
Old Jun 29th 2008, 7:02 pm
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by casey948
Hi Mel,

Casey
John has given you all the info but have sent you a pm

All the best

Mel
Old Jun 30th 2008, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

Paco is a jewel in the roughPaco is a jewel in the roughPaco is a jewel in the roughPaco is a jewel in the rough

LIVERPOOL 1 GERMANY 0

VIVA TORRES !
VIVA ESPAÑA !
VIVA COSTA ESURI !

saludos
Paco
Old Jun 30th 2008, 8:14 am
Just Joined

Lola Vista hermosa is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi!!!. It is the first time that I write. I have bought a townhouse in VISTA HERMOSA. I´m spanish, reason why I apologize by my English.

Days ago I received a letter of FRINVER with a DVD and photos of my house. It´s really precious. FRINVER says that it will give the house (phase 1) in October, but that if we want can have it before.

Have you received it FRINVER letter?. Every month send photos.

If you need that I ask something in the council or that I do some management to you, you can say it to me.

Sorry, my english is very, very bad.

Lola

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.