Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Calle Estadio, 1 Ayamonte

Calle Estadio, 1 Ayamonte

Old Jul 3rd 2009, 10:36 pm
UK and Tavira, Portugal

miacat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Calle Estadio, 1 Ayamonte

I have seen apartments for sale here. Don't know where it is can anyone help? What are they like - they don't look that stylish but seem to be in the town and have a pool and as they say price is right.
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 10:51 pm
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Calle Estadio, 1 Ayamonte

I don't mean this to be negative, but I did think that this development was supposed to be (at least partially) VPO, but I could be misinformed
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 11:22 pm
UK and Tavira, Portugal

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
I don't mean this to be negative, but I did think that this development was supposed to be (at least partially) VPO, but I could be misinformed
For those of us not used to the lingo do you mean social housing?
Old Jul 4th 2009, 6:30 am
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Depends which side of the road you´re looking at, the Jardines de Guadiana complex has nice apartments. About 2 years old, and there´s a comunal swimming pool.
Old Jul 4th 2009, 7:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

The complex Jur mentions is within walking distance of several amenities: bars, shops (bakeries, hairdresser, etc), schools, indoor/outdoor market(s), supermarket, bus station, Guadia Civil... I believe it also has private underground parking and paddle courts?
Old Jul 4th 2009, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by miacat
I have seen apartments for sale here. Don't know where it is can anyone help? What are they like - they don't look that stylish but seem to be in the town and have a pool and as they say price is right.
You need to provide more info as the only ones I can think of with a pool are the new ones that Jur pointed out and having been there they were quite new with parking and paddle court.
Old Jul 4th 2009, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Yikes Sharon B, am I on your ignore list???
Old Jul 4th 2009, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Yikes Sharon B, am I on your ignore list???
Sorry, didn't see your reply. Too many vinos last night.
Old Jul 4th 2009, 9:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Ah thanks, now I can get back to my chores!
Old Jul 4th 2009, 4:28 pm
UK and Tavira, Portugal

Originally Posted by Sharon B
You need to provide more info as the only ones I can think of with a pool are the new ones that Jur pointed out and having been there they were quite new with parking and paddle court.
Here is a photo from fotocasa of one for sale.

A good buy perhaps?
Attached Thumbnails Calle Estadio, 1 Ayamonte-estadio.jpg  

Last edited by miacat; Jul 4th 2009 at 5:00 pm. Reason: Don't think the link worked
Old Jul 4th 2009, 6:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yes, this is the complex that Jur mentioned.
A good buy? The neighbourhood appeals to me; yet I would be asking also about community fee costs, of which I know nothing.
Old Jul 4th 2009, 8:29 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

A good buy? The neighbourhood appeals to me; yet I would be asking also about community fee costs, of which I know nothing.
Friends of mine live there, 3 bedroom apt. not the biggest rooms but modern. I think the fee is about € 120/month. With secure "underground" parking, elevators, pool and paddle.
Old Jul 5th 2009, 10:16 am
UK and Tavira, Portugal

2 bed for sale for 110k. Seems low when compared with some of the 2 beds on Costa Esuri and there is all the benefits of being in town. Don't think the designs are as nice as CE. Where exactly is this however - know the town quite well but don't think I have passed these apartments.
Old Jul 5th 2009, 1:30 pm
Banned

Ayamontino has a brilliant futureAyamontino has a brilliant futureAyamontino has a brilliant futureAyamontino has a brilliant futureAyamontino has a brilliant futureAyamontino has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by miacat
2 bed for sale for 110k. Seems low when compared with some of the 2 beds on Costa Esuri and there is all the benefits of being in town. Don't think the designs are as nice as CE. Where exactly is this however - know the town quite well but don't think I have passed these apartments.
When you drive into town from the Parador roundabout, go straight down the hill past the BP garage and down to the Dia roundabout. Turn right as if you were heading for town. The first building on the right is the Guardia Civil and the development next to it is where the apartment is located.
Old Jul 5th 2009, 5:03 pm
UK and Tavira, Portugal

Originally Posted by Ayamontino
When you drive into town from the Parador roundabout, go straight down the hill past the BP garage and down to the Dia roundabout. Turn right as if you were heading for town. The first building on the right is the Guardia Civil and the development next to it is where the apartment is located.
Thanks - passed there a million times (well not quite) and know exactly where you mean but cannot place what it looks like.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.