Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Businesses on Esuri ?????

Businesses on Esuri ?????

Old Aug 21st 2012, 1:08 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Businesses on Esuri ?????

Some people have already said theyd like to see more bars and places to eat on Esuri - what else would be the ideal for people - lets see if we have any budding entreprenurers out there xxxxx
Old Aug 21st 2012, 1:17 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Businesses on Esuri ?????

Sorry - forgot to add - id still love to have a go at running an English shop selling English goods - foods, clothes, etc xxxxx
Old Aug 21st 2012, 3:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Sorry - forgot to add - id still love to have a go at running an English shop selling English goods - foods, clothes, etc xxxxx
Hi Sam, there used to be 2 shops in Ayamonte selling English products, both of which have since closed down due to lack of support. Not sure how well one would do in CE as although there are 1 or 2 products we probably all miss its far cheaper to buy local equivalents. Having said that if you are just here for a couple of weeks holiday and can't do without English sausages, bacon etc it would probably be good.

Too answer your question about other businesses that we could do with how about Pharmacy, Hairdressers and Nail Bar, Hardware Store, Electrical Shop, Greengrocers the list is endless, oh and from a purely selfish point of view M&S
Old Aug 21st 2012, 3:12 pm
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by MikeCol
Hi Sam, there used to be 2 shops in Ayamonte selling English products, both of which have since closed down due to lack of support. Not sure how well one would do in CE as although there are 1 or 2 products we probably all miss its far cheaper to buy local equivalents. Having said that if you are just here for a couple of weeks holiday and can't do without English sausages, bacon etc it would probably be good.

Too answer your question about other businesses that we could do with how about Pharmacy, Hairdressers and Nail Bar, Hardware Store, Electrical Shop, Greengrocers the list is endless, oh and from a purely selfish point of view M&S
Yes i just about remember one of the shops in Ayamonte - the blue fronted one - maybe if it had been in the centre it may have done more business - we'll never know now will we - sadly

In general for anyone who knows -

What sort of prices are whoever owns the business premises on Esuri charging - are the units for sale or are they for rent ?

how finished are the buildings to start up businesses or do the new intended businesses have to finish them off ?
Old Aug 21st 2012, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

mrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to all

This is an interesting way to go with things.
Old Aug 21st 2012, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

mrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to all

It almost sounds as if you know the answers already....
Old Aug 21st 2012, 3:19 pm
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by mrtrumper
This is an interesting way to go with things.
Hey if it by any chance it got some business onto Esuri would that be a bad thing - you never know there maybe some budding hairdressers or nail techies out there who may be brave enough to give it a go - now you cant anything bad about that surely MT lol xxxxx
Old Aug 21st 2012, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

No I quite agree; any business setting up (legally) is a good thing. We are 100% in agreement. Feels good
Old Aug 21st 2012, 3:28 pm
Happy in my bubble

No I quite agree; any business setting up (legally) is a good thing. We are 100% in agreement. Feels good
Oh my - i may need to go and sit down now - yes it does feel good xxxxx
Old Aug 21st 2012, 3:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Yes i just about remember one of the shops in Ayamonte - the blue fronted one - maybe if it had been in the centre it may have done more business - we'll never know now will we - sadly

In general for anyone who knows -

What sort of prices are whoever owns the business premises on Esuri charging - are the units for sale or are they for rent ?

how finished are the buildings to start up businesses or do the new intended businesses have to finish them off ?
Hi Sam, I don't think a different location would have made any difference, you have to remember that 90% of the population here are Spanish so why would they want to buy English products.

I think you rent the premises but can't help with any of your other questions. Bryony
Old Aug 21st 2012, 3:34 pm
Happy in my bubble

What is that big yellow building all about - what was supposed to be in that - was that earmarked for all the businesses that they promised - coz to fill that would take some doing as its massive - and then theres that concrete building next to it as well - from what ive seen they havent filled all the shopping spaces where Meradonas is so i think they will struggle filling them up there xxx
Old Aug 21st 2012, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

I think there will be a tipping point when businesses will start to come in. In a lot of ways what would really help would be to reach the point where you don't need a car (I know some people manage without). That would entail having a super or largeish mini market on site - if that happened I think other businesses could do well off the back of that. At the moment you need a car to get into Ayamonte to do grocery shopping and so buy other things / use services whilst you are there. If people weren't going into town as much more opportunities would arise.

I still think we probably need more people living there though - it will all happen just needs a little patience....
Old Aug 21st 2012, 3:41 pm
Happy in my bubble

MT its a pity they cant sell the hotel as i think that would be a massive push in the right direction - i think CE would boom if that happened as it would drag people in for golfing holidays which would then have people looking for holiday homes - or maybe permanent homes

Come on - we could do with a lottery winner whos into golf lol - i'll keep putting mi quid on in the hope i win lol xxxxx
Old Aug 21st 2012, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

Yes, very true, you know it is so long since anything happened with the hotel that I had almost forgotten about it ...
Old Aug 21st 2012, 3:46 pm
Happy in my bubble

Yes, very true, you know it is so long since anything happened with the hotel that I had almost forgotten about it ...
I thought the other year there was someone interested in it - was that not so and what a shame ?????

Also if they ever got the marina up and running - that would be a winner too - but im presuming whilst the economy is like it is its also a no goer xxxxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.