Bus Timetable

Old Jun 19th 2018, 2:08 pm
Forum Regular

Alylovestoholiday is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bus Timetable

can someone post the link for the bus timetable Punta Del Moral to Ayamonte? I only seem to be able to find 2015’s.... don’t know why. Last year they carried on through siesta which was fabulous, hope it’s the same this summer.

Thank you
Alyson
Old Jun 20th 2018, 7:38 am
Montesol, Ayamonte

maccro is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bus Timetable

See post #257 on 7th June within the
"​​​Ayamonte photograph album "
Old Jun 20th 2018, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

Thank you. They look like the are having the gap between 14.30 and 17.00 hrs again. Any idea if this will change again for July, they normally do a July- September timetable?
Old Jun 20th 2018, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

I've found a screen shot from July last year on my phone, it updates 1st July. Just cant find where I got the info from to begin with.
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 1:12 pm
Forum Regular

Ive found this link for the updated timetable looks like its running through the day again this year

http://siu.cthu.es/docs/pdf/horarios/xlinea_6.pdf
Old Jul 5th 2018, 6:48 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alylovestoholiday
Ive found this link for the updated timetable looks like its running through the day again this year

http://siu.cthu.es/docs/pdf/horarios/xlinea_6.pdf

Well found!! Isnt it great the IC have such a regular and frequent service to IC and PDM!

It does seem busy though, as I think that's the one that stops across from the Super Sol - and there's often an crowd waiting to get on towards IC. So it makes sense I suppose to run this great service.

Jon
Old Jul 5th 2018, 7:44 am
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

Here you are
Old Jul 5th 2018, 8:01 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by guesswork

Here you are
Another now we have it all.

Thanks
Jon
Old Jul 9th 2018, 6:00 am
BE Positive

Hi Just a little cautionary tale.

We took the bus to town the other day. Using the timetable above from GW, which is also the timetable on the CERA site. This is also the 'official' timetable in the bus station that was photographed and used in the CERA site and above by GW.

It meant the bus should leave CE at 10:30.

At the stop was a Spanish neighbour who works in town and takes the bus daily (so knows the score). She, like us, arrived around 10:20 . The bus was stopped coming IN to CE. So we walked over and thought we'd have a ride around CE in the A/C cooled bus. The driver wouldn't let us on and told us to wait on the other side. I asked if he would be there at 10:30 he said 'much later'. So there is no way that he was planning to be there at the official time of 10:30.

Now there is a timetable on the bus stop itself. Ive been told to ignore that as its the 'winter schedule'. This says 10:45.

The bus arrived at 10:47. So the driver was probably following the timetable he sees at the stop, not the one his 'bosses - planners' tell him to! The neighbour warned me that there is no logic here. A friend from Las Colinas even said that the drivers sometimes cant be bothered to go there and they have been stuck with no bus.

So if you want to be sure to take the bus: Look at the two times choose the earliest - even then - get there a bit earlier 'just in case'... and be prepared to wait in the sun.

Yet another CE mess! A simple thing like timetabling doesn't work properly! I even wonder if this some kind of plan to cause confusion and stop the bus. From the CE loving authorities

If they extended the bus to from the poligono to town we'd have a regular service and one bus rather than 2 - but we discussed that years ago.....
Jon
Old Jul 10th 2018, 3:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to all

Don't forget that the bus should leave the FIRST stop at the time stated, so by the time it has driven all round Esuri it will arrive at the LAST stop 'much later'. If it arrived at 10.47 then that allowed 27 minutes for the trip.

Today we had a successful trip. From Colinas we caught the bus at 10.43 which will be about right if it left the first stop at 10.30 according to the summer timetable. There were 6 other people on board. When we got off the bus I asked the driver the time of the next bus back. He said '1.00' which would be right according to the winter timetable but not the summer one. I showed him the summer timetable which showed the just bus at 3.30. He said that if the summer timetable showed 3.30 then it would be at 3.30.

We turned up at the bus station in time for the 3.30 bus and sure enough it arrived. When we arrived at the first stop at Esuri we all waited 10 minutes until 4.00 which is the time the bus should leave the first stop, which was fine. We were the only ones on the bus so I don't know how the other 6 got back but that's another story.

So for today at least, the summer timetable worked.
Old Jul 11th 2018, 7:47 am
BE Positive

Originally Posted by Kath Las Colinas
Don't forget that the bus should leave the FIRST stop at the time stated, so by the time it has driven all round Esuri it will arrive at the LAST stop 'much later'. If it arrived at 10.47 then that allowed 27 minutes for the trip.

Today we had a successful trip. From Colinas we caught the bus at 10.43 which will be about right if it left the first stop at 10.30 according to the summer timetable. There were 6 other people on board. When we got off the bus I asked the driver the time of the next bus back. He said '1.00' which would be right according to the winter timetable but not the summer one. I showed him the summer timetable which showed the just bus at 3.30. He said that if the summer timetable showed 3.30 then it would be at 3.30.

We turned up at the bus station in time for the 3.30 bus and sure enough it arrived. When we arrived at the first stop at Esuri we all waited 10 minutes until 4.00 which is the time the bus should leave the first stop, which was fine. We were the only ones on the bus so I don't know how the other 6 got back but that's another story.

So for today at least, the summer timetable worked.
Thanks Kath... NOW it all makes sense!!!!!

You see my guess that the drivers were looking at the timetable on the pole wasn't far off! Also he wouldn't let me get on the bus at the 'first stop....'

Anyway glad it worked for you and he actually made the trip to Colinas!

See you soon
Jon