Building Plots

Old Jan 3rd 2020, 9:28 am
Just Joined

Esuriplotman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Building Plots

Can anybody help me ?
Old Jan 3rd 2020, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Yes, pretty sure you are right around 900 plots. As I recall, once bought they had to be built on within 10 years!!
Old Jan 3rd 2020, 10:09 am
Just Joined

Oh really ! Thanks for your reply. Hopefully they have done away with that rule when they went bust.
Old Jan 3rd 2020, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Hope so because I’ve had mine longer and won’t be building now.
Old Jan 3rd 2020, 10:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.idealista.com/venta-terr...or=precios-asc

https://www.fotocasa.es/es/comprar/t...as-las-zonas/l
One of the things to be aware of is planning regulations and even if you can build what type of home? You might have a cheap plot but can't build the house you like, as there are too many restrictions and all houses have to look the same. Not saying it's the case here but often people are fooled by low prices and there's only one company that builds and overcharges.

​​​​​​

Last edited by Moses2013; Jan 3rd 2020 at 10:34 am.
Old Jan 3rd 2020, 10:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Moses2013
https://www.idealista.com/venta-terr...or=precios-asc

https://www.fotocasa.es/es/comprar/t...as-las-zonas/l
One of the things to be aware of is planning regulations and even if you can build what type of home? You might have a cheap plot but can't build the house you like, as there are too many restrictions and all houses have to look the same. Not saying it's the case here but often people are fooled by low prices and there's only one company that builds and overcharges.

​​​​​​
https://www.fotocasa.es/es/comprar/terreno/obra-nueva/ayamonte/19520307/151549908?ai=151549908&RowGrid=10&tti=1&opi=300

Old Jan 3rd 2020, 10:39 am
Just Joined

That’s good information thanks. Looks like there a few dozen for sale. Does anyone know how many plots out of the 900 have actually been built on ?
Old Jan 3rd 2020, 10:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Esuriplotman
That’s good information thanks. Looks like there a few dozen for sale. Does anyone know how many plots out of the 900 have actually been built on ?
You can see how many have been built on here: https://www1.sedecatastro.gob.es/ You can also switch to English and search all Catastral Information with maps etc.
Old Jan 3rd 2020, 2:24 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for your help. I appreciate it. Looks like you have to subscribe to that system to get the info though. It’s not free.

I think looking at the photographic image..... the answer appears to be.... about 5% of the plots are built on....long way to go !!
Old Jan 11th 2020, 2:03 pm
Luz Living

Michaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by AndyS
Yes, pretty sure you are right around 900 plots. As I recall, once bought they had to be built on within 10 years!!
Once you have bought the plot you don't have a limit of the time to build on said plot. If you proceed to design a project for the plot and this is presented to the Town Hall so you can getn the Building licence then that is when time limits come into play but only for the licence validity.
Currently once the Town Hall have notified you of concession of your building licence you have to start works within 6 months, works can't be stopped for more than 6 months and you have a maximum of 3 years to complete the build.
Of course water and electric connections depend on the building licence and both utilities will be cut off after three years by which time you should have a licence of First occupancy of the property.
Hope that clears some items up.
Old Jan 12th 2020, 6:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Michaelh
Once you have bought the plot you don't have a limit of the time to build on said plot. If you proceed to design a project for the plot and this is presented to the Town Hall so you can getn the Building licence then that is when time limits come into play but only for the licence validity.
Currently once the Town Hall have notified you of concession of your building licence you have to start works within 6 months, works can't be stopped for more than 6 months and you have a maximum of 3 years to complete the build.
Of course water and electric connections depend on the building licence and both utilities will be cut off after three years by which time you should have a licence of First occupancy of the property.
Hope that clears some items up.
Thanks for the clarification. Saves me putting up a tin hut to comply
Old Feb 4th 2020, 1:59 pm
Just Joined

n1mgn is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys , i am new to here , and catchup on whats been happening on esuri over the years , I have had a plot on course 2 aswell for 15 years or so ,

Can anyone give e a very rough idea to build a house with pool 182m , it looks as things are starting to progress .

I wont hold anyone to it i just fag packet idea would be helpful ,

many thanks
Old Feb 4th 2020, 2:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by n1mgn
Hi Guys , i am new to here , and catchup on whats been happening on esuri over the years , I have had a plot on course 2 aswell for 15 years or so ,

Can anyone give e a very rough idea to build a house with pool 182m , it looks as things are starting to progress .

many thanks
Can't comment on the regulations where you have the plot but I would advise to use your own architect, rather than a company with in-house architects. This is a good blog, although it is from the company https://www.ecovidahomes.com/blog/ho...arbella-spain/. However, it would be relevant for all of Spain when it comes to cost calculations.

You can also get a rough idea from other company websites in Spain. Just one example and then you have to add all the other costs that might not be included.
Casa Hormipresa L1. Casas modulares: Precios, características, etc.

Last edited by Moses2013; Feb 4th 2020 at 2:51 pm.
Old Feb 4th 2020, 2:59 pm
Just Joined

n1mgn is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you
Old Feb 4th 2020, 3:15 pm
Just Joined

Littlefatbloke is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by n1mgn

many thanks
ive just had a house built on CE and was told to expect about 1100 euros per sq m. In fact it came out a little more about 12-300 and the architects probably about 25k on top which included a technical architects fee.
That was for the house pool town hall the whole lot. Hope that helps but of course it will depend on the type of ground you have how deep the footings have to be what sort of outside space you have finishes etc
Martin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.