Building Plots

Old Nov 5th 2019, 1:41 pm
Just Joined

HARRY HILL is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Building Plots

Hi I am interested in buying a building plot on Costa Esuri has anyone got any contacts of people who may be selling any ?

Cheers
Old Nov 5th 2019, 2:26 pm
Just Joined

Pringle19 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Building Plots

Hi Harry,

Try contacting Michael Halligan at luzliving.com
Old Nov 5th 2019, 2:30 pm
Just Joined

Thumbs up Re: Building Plots

Cheers thanks very much
Old Nov 5th 2019, 7:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HARRY HILL
Hi I am interested in buying a building plot on Costa Esuri has anyone got any contacts of people who may be selling any ?

Cheers
Just the right time to ask, several banks have put plots for sale notices up in the past week or so particularly on the east course. My guess would be there are dozens of plots available. On the west course individual plots seem to be what’s for sale both privately and from repossessions by banks. Best to have a ride round the areas that might take your fancy and note phone numbers.
Old Nov 5th 2019, 7:30 pm
Just Joined

Littlefatbloke is an unknown quantity at this point

I was recommended a local (Spanish) architect by an agent in town. He managed to get a list of the available plots for us. We looked at loads, chose one and after some negotiation we ended up using him to build the house. Just moved in. We can’t speak highly enough of him. He lives on Esuri and I’m happy to pass his number over if you need it. I’m pretty new to this so not sure what the rules are about recommendations etc. So if you need his number message me.
Old Nov 5th 2019, 8:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Littlefatbloke
I was recommended a local (Spanish) architect by an agent in town. He managed to get a list of the available plots for us. We looked at loads, chose one and after some negotiation we ended up using him to build the house. Just moved in. We can’t speak highly enough of him. He lives on Esuri and I’m happy to pass his number over if you need it. I’m pretty new to this so not sure what the rules are about recommendations etc. So if you need his number message me.
I think you must be referring to Alberto who also worked on the design of our house 12 years ago and it and we are still here! He now has a good number individual villas to his credit and all very good looking.
Old Nov 5th 2019, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Have PM’d you.
Old Nov 6th 2019, 4:41 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn

I think you must be referring to Alberto who also worked on the design of our house 12 years ago...
Yes John. I did mean Alberto. Both him and his wife -who helped with utility connections-have been superb.
Martin
Old Nov 7th 2019, 1:50 pm
Just Joined

Cheers
Old Nov 11th 2019, 4:41 am
Just Joined

kerry yates is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Littlefatbloke
hi I am interested in a plot can you give me details please
Old Nov 11th 2019, 7:26 am
Just Joined

I’ve sent you a pm with his details.
Martin
Old Nov 11th 2019, 2:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by kerry yates

would you be able to give me details to contact home please, interested in a plot.
I now have Alberto’s permission to post on the forum his details.

Alberto Genesca Tantull Architect-Project Manager

[email protected]

The above email address demonstrates your protection in dealing with Alberto because he is registered at the Huelva College of architects which you have to be to submit projects to the Ayuntamiento where you would be classed as the developer on your own plot and Alberto would be the qualified Architect and project manager.

He gained his qualifications at the prestigious Sevilla University School of Architecture where the course includes advanced structural engineering which means he can design the structural elements of the house. This is very important since Ayamonte is in an earthquake area and Spain has very strict structural codes to protect against damage when such events occur. In our 10 years here we have been aware of two strong earthquakes nearby and have suffered no damage.

The even better news is that his wife Anna is now in a position to assist with all administrative requirements such as Utility Connections including cost investigations and management of the completed property if you should wish to rent or you are leaving your apartment as a rental for your new Casa.

PM me for his phone no.if you want instant access.
Old Dec 28th 2019, 10:58 pm
Just Joined

Esuriplotman is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone

I have owned a couple of plots in Costa Esuri since 2004 and was just wondering what demand was like for plots these days ? How many are up for sale ? Is the market coming back at all. I think I paid 120 Euros/sq metre back in the day I think ?

i know that there are some real experts on this forum so any info is appreciated.

Old Dec 29th 2019, 5:50 am
Forum Regular

limey610 is on a distinguished road

1st line on the golf course are going for between 90-100,000 with R28 being the exception, up to 130.

2nd line are more like 65-90,000 and 3rd line 45-70,000.

2nd course lots are still going for between 25-40,000 from banks if you can get.

Ball park estimates above but there appears to be an elevated amount of interest after the golf course sale went through and the new owner being a company of substance.
Old Dec 29th 2019, 7:04 pm
Just Joined

Esuriplotman is an unknown quantity at this point

That is very useful information ! Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. I am very grateful.

Does anyone happen to know how many lots are actually currently for sale ? From memory I think there were originally 900 plots,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.