Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The Ayamonte Photograph Album

The Ayamonte Photograph Album

Old Jun 11th 2009, 3:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Ayamonte Photograph Album

Some varied pics from Ayamonte & nearby
1) Alcoutim - looking across to San Lucar
2) Near San Silvestre de Guzman
3 & 4) Plaza de Toros - Ayamonte
5) Ayamonte street
Attached Thumbnails The Ayamonte Photograph Album-dscf0485aa.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-dscf0496aa.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-dscf0703bb.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-dscf0710aa.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-dscf0711aa.jpg  

Old Jun 11th 2009, 3:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Some street scenes of Ayamonte
Attached Thumbnails The Ayamonte Photograph Album-dscf0712aa.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-dscf0714aa.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-dscf0715aa.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-dscf0716aa.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-dscf0717aa.jpg  

Old Jun 11th 2009, 3:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Some more Ayamonte street scenes
These are to show those who are not lucky enough to live, own or visit regularly what a smashing little town they are missing.
Attached Thumbnails The Ayamonte Photograph Album-dscf0718aa.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-dscf0723aa.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-dscf1122aa.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-img_0944aa.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-img_0946aa.jpg  

Old Jun 11th 2009, 3:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Some more pics
1) Guardiana Bridge panorame
2) Marina Esuri
Attached Thumbnails The Ayamonte Photograph Album-guardiana-bridge-2aa.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-me-m7aa.jpg  
Old Jun 11th 2009, 4:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jur
LetĀ“s get back to the original intention of this thread, Photographs!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_qzABWG-G0q...0/ayamonte.jpg
I believe we were sat next door last night enjoying a drink.
Old name above the doors Gastranomica Ayamonte ?

We've got to come back again, that damned Paradore gave us a voucher for a free night
Old Jun 11th 2009, 8:35 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Capitans Wench
We are in Jags Place, the owner there would be able to the difference, and the 'tourist' comment included a few nationalities I think. I cannot tell portugese from eastern european languages so they are not the only ones with difficulty.
ThereĀ“s perhaps 6 "Brit" bars in the area, and you happened to go to Ayamonte and eat in 1 of them.
You really missed out.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 8:40 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jur
ThereĀ“s perhaps 6 "Brit" bars in the area, and you happened to go to Ayamonte and eat in 1 of them.
You really missed out.
Thats not a nice thing to say about Jag's place!
Old Jun 12th 2009, 6:20 am
Jur

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Thats not a nice thing to say about Jag's place!
British owned bar which seems to caters for a mainly British public and serves British (& Indian) products.

Now letĀ“s cut it out and use this as a photograph thread! This is JagĀ“s Bistro:
Old Jun 12th 2009, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

More Jag's
Attached Thumbnails The Ayamonte Photograph Album-dscf1118aa.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-dscf1119aa.jpg  
Old Jun 17th 2009, 9:39 pm
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Great photos all........c'mon Graham G where are your photos? You have taken some excellent ones. The Laguna Sq (one with all the flowers on it) you sent me is still my screen saver. Mel
Old Jun 18th 2009, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

Graham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN
Great photos all........c'mon Graham G where are your photos? You have taken some excellent ones. The Laguna Sq (one with all the flowers on it) you sent me is still my screen saver. Mel

Hi Mel

just found the new thread. Guess you meant this picture.

Hope you are all well

Graham G
Attached Thumbnails The Ayamonte Photograph Album-dscf0356.jpg  
Old Jun 19th 2009, 3:41 pm
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Graham G
Hi Mel

just found the new thread. Guess you meant this picture.

Hope you are all well

Graham G
Hi Graham

Yep, that's the one, I just love that photo. Ta xx

We are all very well thanks, hope to meet up with you both again soon.

Mel
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 7:15 am
Jur

Our local Band: [IMG][/IMG]
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 1:36 pm
Jur

Kite surfing in Isla Canela (these are my pictures! )

Old Jun 24th 2009, 6:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jur
You really missed out.

I din not happpen to go there, I choose to go to Jags and don't feel I missed out. I went for an authentic indian meal and got one.

oh and the last time I was in, there were as many brits as spanairds to begin with then a table of 8 spanairds came in.

Last edited by bxpuser24710519; Jun 24th 2009 at 6:44 pm. Reason: add last line

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.