Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The Ayamonte Photograph Album

The Ayamonte Photograph Album

Old Jun 12th 2018, 9:43 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Ayamonte Photograph Album

Originally Posted by bitmanev
say no more;

GREAT photos thanks!

I can see you've been exploring the area on foot.

Sad to see the rubbish, but I have to say there's something about the rubbish areas, many people dont sort the rubbish. They dump anything and I saw a gut dumping a truckload of assorted rubbish in totally the wrong bin.

Thanks again for the photos, keep em coming....

Jon
Old Jun 26th 2018, 9:53 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

I was invited by some Spanish friends to celebrate the end of year at a local school Moreno y Chacón last Friday. Yes its the summer holidays for the kids.
The 12 year olds were graduating and had their certificates and special sashes.
There was singing and dancing from the kids.. and a bar and snack organised by the parents. A very nice community based evening.

After all these years I shouldn't be surprised on the difference in cultures and the late nights in Spain. There were kids running around less then a tenth of my age full of energy! I was tired out then and was glad to get home at midnight! Our friends wanted me to stay till their 11 yr old daughters danced on stage ... at 01:20 am!! Sadly I didn't have the energy and they are lovely kids too.

Everyone was having fun and I appreciated the shows from the kids as well.... so attached a little piece of Spanish culture

Jon
Old Jun 26th 2018, 10:01 am
BE Positive

I was in Laguna last Friday and came across a group of mainly young ladies at a small rally - they were talking and with a microphone to lead them there was group chanting. It was about women's rights.

I don't want 'pigeon hole' them by a generic name like 'feminists'; me too; etc as after all, what they were asking for was a good level of respect and understanding as women. I agree what they want are universal and basic rights. In the crowd people were holding up various posters. One , for example, saying 'No means No'

Jon

Last edited by Jon-Bxl; Jun 26th 2018 at 10:05 am.
Old Oct 16th 2018, 8:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future

Esuri earlier today walking the dog.
Old Oct 20th 2018, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Can't see the dog 😂😂😂
Old Oct 23rd 2018, 6:28 am
BE Positive

Originally Posted by MikeJ
Can't see the dog 😂😂😂
Teed-up didn't either, he was too busy looking for that pot of gold!!!👊
Old Nov 12th 2018, 6:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future

Tonight’s sky
Old Nov 12th 2018, 6:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Old Nov 12th 2018, 6:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

From the golf course Friday
Old Nov 24th 2018, 6:00 pm
BE Positive

Monte Gordo this morning.....

3 days ago, I was in shorts, sandals + sunglasses..... At the end of November!!

We live here!!

Jon
Old Dec 10th 2018, 8:00 am
BE Positive

1 December stunning sunset hotel/GC

The river turned red!

Best in full screen.

Jon

Last edited by Jon-Bxl; Dec 10th 2018 at 8:27 am.
Old Jan 10th 2019, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

bitmanev is on a distinguished road

An other day an other Sunset
Old Feb 14th 2019, 3:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Few Pics from Esuri when it was under construction

In front of what is now the shop,Scottish Andy's would be up on the top left.

Back down the hill ,now the golf course

Before they built the commercial space

Inside Lomas 4.
Old Feb 15th 2019, 9:57 am
BE Positive

Reminds me of that joke... unrepeatable on the forum, but with the punchline ' I can see my house from here'!!

Wow so much has happened - great photos thanks!!

Jon
Old Jul 18th 2019, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

bitmanev is on a distinguished road

Very smart planting trees on top of infrastructure (red pipes with power lines)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.