Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Old Oct 16th 2005, 3:31 pm
Forum Regular

Woodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant future
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Originally Posted by Bryan G. Singer

New store Furniture Frontera near Super Sol is worth a look and is run by an Englishman, but everyone should hang on....if they can!!! A mini consortium of businessmen, featuring one gentleman who runs a chain of quality discount furniture hypermarkets in the South East of England, are in the process of setting up a branch here. The first shipment of furniture is already on the way and they expect to be open by the end of the month.

Great info.
Any more news where the shop is going to be exactly and also, where is the store Furniture Frontera - in fact, where is Super Sol? Must get a decent map!

Keep up the info.
Regards,
Kim & Nigel
Old Oct 16th 2005, 3:36 pm
Forum Regular

steph will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Graham G
We went out to Costa Esuri for two days this week to put all in place for our Rago purchase. The weather was lousy. However the rain was needed since they have no significant amount for over a year. It also keeps the dust down on the development. The bridge is still not yet open so we had to drive across the rought terrain.

Anyone reading this who is buying in Block 10 or close by please make contact. We are block 10 portal 3.

The site has moved on well since we were last there only 4 weeks ago. Lots of plants and road surfacing going in.

This is my first visit to this website and I hope that my pictures have loaded to this message.

Graham & Sandra G (Midlands area)
Hi graham and sandra,
welcome to the site Great pictures although we have bought an andaluz apartment just around the corner from you. we were also out in Ayamonte last week and got soaked but it was good to see green shoots sprouting,
Your wife looks very familiar!!!!

regards
steph and david
Old Oct 16th 2005, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

Mike and Diane is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Kim and Nigel

The Furniture Frontera and Super Sol are near the river just where you board the ferry to Portugal, about 100yds away.

Mike and Di.

Originally Posted by Woodzie
Originally Posted by Bryan G. Singer

New store Furniture Frontera near Super Sol is worth a look and is run by an Englishman, but everyone should hang on....if they can!!! A mini consortium of businessmen, featuring one gentleman who runs a chain of quality discount furniture hypermarkets in the South East of England, are in the process of setting up a branch here. The first shipment of furniture is already on the way and they expect to be open by the end of the month.

Great info.
Any more news where the shop is going to be exactly and also, where is the store Furniture Frontera - in fact, where is Super Sol? Must get a decent map!

Keep up the info.
Regards,
Kim & Nigel
Old Oct 17th 2005, 7:56 am
Luz Living

Michaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Gordon B East
Hi Posters, I am a purchaser of an appartment on the CE development and visited the site in September and was pleased with the progress that was being made. I have been reading this thread for some considerable time and have noted that there are many questions about legalities, what can and cannot be done. I have acquired the following book and found it very helpful:- You and the Law in Spain by David Searl and published by Santana Books. ISBN:84-89954-41-0.
Good book but make sure it is the latest edition as their has been substancial changes in law.
Old Oct 17th 2005, 11:01 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michaelh
Good book but make sure it is the latest edition as their has been substancial changes in law.
Almost weekly
Old Oct 17th 2005, 11:01 am
Just Joined

Gabrielle.B is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hi all. We are flying into Faro on December 1st & staying at Riu Atlantico for 3 nights. If anybody is there at that time we would love to meet up. Somebody was asking about car hire. We have used Holiday Autos, very cheap, very easy. If you can't find the web site P.M us & we will dig out the details. From memory I think it worked out about £10.00 per day for the smallest car plus fuel.
I also read that somebody had some photos of Manzana 7, they had taken for friends. Any chance of a peek?
Enjoying the info posted & thanks Michealh.
Regards Kim
Hi there

We took these photos when we were out in September (13th). The first photo is of our apartment (Manzana 7 E4) directly facing you with block E1 on the left and block E13 on the right. The pool shot is from our balcony. The last photo is the entrance to E4.

We went with Paula to view and managed to get our snagging list done. (Albeit very minor problems). We were very impressed with the finish, although that purple colour is going to have to go - does anyone like that shade?

We have more general shots if you are interested?

Regards
Gabrielle.B
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-pa120003.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-pa130016.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-pa130022.jpg  
Old Oct 17th 2005, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by Gabrielle.B
Hi there

We took these photos when we were out in September (13th). The first photo is of our apartment (Manzana 7 E4) directly facing you with block E1 on the left and block E13 on the right. The pool shot is from our balcony. The last photo is the entrance to E4.

We went with Paula to view and managed to get our snagging list done. (Albeit very minor problems). We were very impressed with the finish, although that purple colour is going to have to go - does anyone like that shade?

We have more general shots if you are interested?

Regards
Gabrielle.B
Gabrielle,
Do you know what that hut like structure is, just in from of the childrens pool? Please tell me it's temporary!!
Old Oct 17th 2005, 11:26 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AndyS
Gabrielle,
Do you know what that hut like structure is, just in from of the childrens pool? Please tell me it's temporary!!
Hi Andy,

I`ve got this gut feeling its not temporary. I have a plan of all the pool ares in the communal ares of the townhouses. When Belen was explaining it to me, she pointed out a part on it and said its the changing rooms. I hope I`m wrong. If anybody wants me to email them the plans send me a pm or email.

Sam
Old Oct 17th 2005, 12:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all. We are flying into Faro on December 1st & staying at Riu Atlantico for 3 nights. If anybody is there at that time we would love to meet up. Somebody was asking about car hire. We have used Holiday Autos, very cheap, very easy. If you can't find the web site P.M us & we will dig out the details. From memory I think it worked out about £10.00 per day for the smallest car plus fuel.
I also read that somebody had some photos of Manzana 7, they had taken for friends. Any chance of a peek?
Enjoying the info posted & thanks Michealh.
Regards Kim
Hi Kim,

These are the photos I took for my friends of Manzana 7 just over a month ago.

Regards
Chris
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-manzana-c-.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-manzana-b-.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-manzana-.jpg  
Old Oct 17th 2005, 12:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

matt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by AndyS
Gabrielle,
I suspect it will be the pump house and/or storage for filters/cleaning equipment etc. when it is rendered and white washed it will look fine.
Old Oct 17th 2005, 12:51 pm
Just Joined

Gordon B East is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you Michaelh, I understand it is updated quite frequently, one or two years?
regards gb.
Originally Posted by Michaelh
Old Oct 17th 2005, 1:56 pm
Just Joined

chrispee has a brilliant futurechrispee has a brilliant futurechrispee has a brilliant futurechrispee has a brilliant futurechrispee has a brilliant futurechrispee has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hi everyone

We're new !! We've bought on Rago 1 which are scheduled for completion early 2007 .

We've been out recently to see how things are progressing and just missed all the bad weather . Things are progressing well and I have lots of photos of Rago 1 and the apartments being built if anyone's interested . Would be good to hear from anyone else buying on Rago 1 .

Is anyone looking at the costs of the golf membership etc. ? What do you think ?

All the information re furniture , A/C etc. is brilliant so keep up all the good work.
Old Oct 17th 2005, 2:51 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sam parky
Hi Andy,

I`ve got this gut feeling its not temporary. I have a plan of all the pool ares in the communal ares of the townhouses. When Belen was explaining it to me, she pointed out a part on it and said its the changing rooms. I hope I`m wrong. If anybody wants me to email them the plans send me a pm or email.

Sam
Depending on how many people share the pool, showers and toilets are now required by law.
Also disabled access to the pool which doesn´t seem to be there ?
Old Oct 17th 2005, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

JohnandCarol will become famous soon enough

Hi,

Anyone out there who is buying in the Andalucian Village Manza 2 due to complete in June 2006.

It would be good to make contact before completion and get to know our near neighbours.

Although there will be many things to discuss I would like to know if it is possible for the M2 community to be served with one satellite dish for all properties rather than each appartment having their own.

Look forward to hearing from you.

JohnandCarol
Old Oct 17th 2005, 5:13 pm
Just Joined

reg.horne is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visiting site during the Half Term break next week???

Anyone fancy getting together for a drink/gossip next week? We will be in Ayamonte from Sunday evening to Tuesday evening. Please PM or e-mail if so.

We are buying a Townhouse (Manzana 2) so are getting close now. With luck, this will be the final trip to see the inside of the house and do the final preparations with the solicitor etc.

Cheers

RnB

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.