Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Old Sep 18th 2006, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

[QUOTE=Canuck 2006]A few more pictures of Rago 1 and Albatross Golf.

Great pictures Jeff and Maria

How on earth did you manage to get in to take these wonderful photos? When we tried on two previous occasions we got turfed off by security who seem to watch every move! Nice to see the pools and some of the 'internal' developments.

We are in Bloque 3 but good to see the general progress in this area.

Thanks

Carol
Old Sep 19th 2006, 2:16 pm
Just Joined

JS&SS is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

A message to Sam Parky. We tried to send a PM but you PM box is full and will not accept any messages!
Old Sep 19th 2006, 2:38 pm
Just Joined

tw77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hi Pete

I would appreciate if you could mail me the info on the AGM, cheers

Terry

Originally Posted by P.TINKS
Can any Town House owners on Man 1 please send me their E-Mail address so I can forward the information re. the AGM

Cheers
Pete

Last edited by jdr; Sep 19th 2006 at 3:53 pm. Reason: remove email address to stop spam
Old Sep 19th 2006, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

P.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by JS&SS
A message to Sam Parky. We tried to send a PM but you PM box is full and will not accept any messages!
And she never has any credits on her phone
Old Sep 20th 2006, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

PaulandDawnH is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Building Regulation Changes

We are a plot owner at CE and have had our plans passed by the College of Architects at Huelva. The next stage would be for us to apply for the building licence and start building. However, we have delayed this for two main reasons:
  1. The plot is not yet serviced (no electricity or water)
  2. Our neighbours have not yet started building and we do not want to build in isolation
Today our building advisors setn us the following message:

Sorry but deleted due to copyright infringement - Rule 6

Typical isn't it? Has anyone else come across this and how are you going to go about it?

Paul and Dawn

Last edited by jdr; Sep 20th 2006 at 12:44 pm. Reason: copyright infringement - Rule 6
Old Sep 20th 2006, 10:37 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by P.TINKS
And she never has any credits on her phone

Hey Ddc, less of the lip lol!!!

Js & Ss, I have emptied my inbox so you can get through to me now.

Can all owners on manzana 4 let me have their email details so I can let you know about the Agm meeting.

Sam
Old Sep 20th 2006, 5:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hi PaulandDawn,

I have paid my architect and also the council Licence fee and the examination fee for the College of Architects in Huelva.

This means that I own the copyright to all that I am now going to tell you and I hope that you spread the news to whoever will benefit from sharing the knowledge.

We submitted my documentation to the College in late July and despite it being a very large document it only took about 10 days for the equivalent of an English Planning and Building Regs examination and approval. This cost us about €600.

The next stage with the Ayuntamiento is estimated to take about 2 months before they issue the building licence and will cost us just over €11000. For this tax I understand they will rubbrubber stamp work of the college and keep €8000 and refund €3000 at completion if we have not damaged any infrastructure that we have paid Fadesa to build. I was warned about the changes to the Building Regs and understand they are to strengthen the environmental side of things such as better insulation and solar water heating with solar elec to follow.

The fees in all cases are a percentage of the BoQ estimate of the construction costs.

We were warned in June about the changes and decided to go ahead since to wait for the new regs would have required additional redesign costs and higher building cost and probably a slower build with the builder learning on the job (my job) so to speak.

There are two problems 1. we had to get the college approval before the summer recess to get to the council in time for their work to begin before the deadline which I thought was 18th Sept. You have to pay in advance for this privilege so another €11000 had to be sent last week. 2. when we get this approval we will only have 3 months to start the build not the usual 6 months.

In UK a planning approval is made permanent with a start such as the permanent foot-way crossing being installed as shown on the plan . I understand that in Spain much more substantial works such as boundary retaining walls, site excavation and foundation concrete slabs are needed before you are considered to have implemented the licence and it cannot be revoked. So we have set ourselves some pretty tight deadlines.

I heard from Vincente (Fadesa chief engineer) last week that the water problem is now resolved and mains town water is available in all areas of the site. The electricity delays are now shorter and it is hoped that these will be overcome in the near future. We will only need a builders supply for the time being so I am prepared to go ahead as soon as Fadesa call and I have the Building Licence. This probably means a start in January with completion in January 2008 just when the Golf II comes on stream so that won't be to bad but we could be the only villa on R6 for some time.

Regards,

John
Originally Posted by PaulandDawnH
The censorship means that the previous message makes no sense <<Admin Edit - Inappropriate comment removed>>
Basically we understand that the building regulations are changing which means that all plans approved but not subjected to a building licence will fall by the wayside unless a building licence is applied for before 29 September. We cannot apply for a building licence because there is no water or electricity. The licence will cost 9000 euro including a returnable deposit of 3000 euro.

Paul and Dawn

Last edited by Sue; Sep 20th 2006 at 6:05 pm. Reason: Quoted inappropriate comment removed
Old Sep 20th 2006, 6:19 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

It seems that the size of this thread is making it very slow to load for some dial-up users and because of this I am going to close this thread and start a new one.

Please continue your discussion here .

PS This thread will still be available to read, so none of the information will be lost.