Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

whens the next sheffield meet then??

whens the next sheffield meet then??

Old Jan 13th 2006, 10:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: whens the next sheffield meet then??

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Thanks for pming this to me kay . Am not sure what I am working but I would love to come if I can make it.

I am determined to get to some meets this year. Every time I plan to go to one something crops up .

Cubanas! Sounds fantastic. Am in need of a good night out.

Hope everybodys well. Have hardly been on here for the last month or 2. Only because my blooming computer has taken a turn for the worse and only works when it feels like it.

I cant believe you havent sold your house kay, its lovely. Hope you are feeling better today by the way.

Debbie, I'm with nic. If I get to this night out I wont be able to look at you without thinking about that info you gave us earlier, rofpmsl

Tracey

tracey, you have got to throw a sickie whatever you're working and get on the neet out! it was such a success last time and we'd love to meet you.

as for my antics afterwards!!!!! too right
Old Jan 13th 2006, 10:11 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Thanks for pming this to me kay . Am not sure what I am working but I would love to come if I can make it.

I am determined to get to some meets this year. Every time I plan to go to one something crops up .

Cubanas! Sounds fantastic. Am in need of a good night out.

Hope everybodys well. Have hardly been on here for the last month or 2. Only because my blooming computer has taken a turn for the worse and only works when it feels like it.

I cant believe you havent sold your house kay, its lovely. Hope you are feeling better today by the way.

Debbie, I'm with nic. If I get to this night out I wont be able to look at you without thinking about that info you gave us earlier, rofpmsl

Tracey
Hi Tracey

Great to hear from you, offer of a bed is still there if you need it, if Nic & Dave stay too we'll have a party!!!

As for Debs your better of not looking at her anyway
Old Jan 13th 2006, 10:11 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debbiemc
hey nice to hear from you andrew, not seen you aroubd for a while.

so far general concensus is friday 3rd december at cubanas, hope that'll be ok for you.

look forward to seeing everyone again

debs x
Debs,

We're a definite definite for the 3rd, so keep us on this list whatever! I'll be off the forum from tomorrow for a week as Dave and I are off to the Lakes - drop me a PM if you need a deposit and I'll get a cheque in the post.

Really looking forward to finally meeting everyone and putting faces to names!

Nicky
xxx
Old Jan 13th 2006, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
Debs,

We're a definite definite for the 3rd, so keep us on this list whatever! I'll be off the forum from tomorrow for a week as Dave and I are off to the Lakes - drop me a PM if you need a deposit and I'll get a cheque in the post.

Really looking forward to finally meeting everyone and putting faces to names!

Nicky
xxx
excellent nic, have put the thread on the lifestyle forum now.

have a lovely week, see you soon xx
Old Jan 13th 2006, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

mandrew is a jewel in the roughmandrew is a jewel in the roughmandrew is a jewel in the roughmandrew is a jewel in the rough

December 3rd? Surely February. Cheers loov.
Old Jan 13th 2006, 10:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mandrew
oooops, feb i mean

moved thread now folks over to lifestyle forum.

debs xx
Old Jan 13th 2006, 10:45 am

Originally Posted by mandrew
pmsl, loov we'll mak a yorkshire man out of ya yet
Old Jan 13th 2006, 10:17 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

howdy folks

feb 3rd scribbled onto calendar (well, ok, will be when i remember to get one )
- just one thing.....and i recall this from jo's leaving do debs, that cubanas is very loud......

mum improving.........she manage to walk about 10 foot now without turning blue - definate improvement!

what time?
Old Jan 14th 2006, 1:22 am

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
howdy folks

feb 3rd scribbled onto calendar (well, ok, will be when i remember to get one )
- just one thing.....and i recall this from jo's leaving do debs, that cubanas is very loud......

mum improving.........she manage to walk about 10 foot now without turning blue - definate improvement!

what time?
mmmm good thinking tis loud if we want to talk isnt it, can you think of anywhere else Sue?? we could maybe go somewhere after for a few beers and a dance if peeps up for it?

fantastic news about mum

Old Jan 14th 2006, 2:39 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
mmmm good thinking tis loud if we want to talk isnt it, can you think of anywhere else Sue?? we could maybe go somewhere after for a few beers and a dance if peeps up for it?

fantastic news about mum

not going for nibbles first?
Old Jan 14th 2006, 6:28 pm

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
not going for nibbles first?
I've spoken to Debbie she says what about Iguanas mexican restaurant Devonshire quarter, got a bar, plays music but not too loud??

What do peeps think???
Old Jan 14th 2006, 10:35 pm

I've spoken to Debbie she says what about Iguanas mexican restaurant Devonshire quarter, got a bar, plays music but not too loud??

What do peeps think???
found a link to Iguanas, has a map on it

http://www.iguanas.co.uk/locations-sheffield.asp

Is everyone ok about going here?

Old Jan 14th 2006, 10:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

found a link to Iguanas, has a map on it

http://www.iguanas.co.uk/locations-sheffield.asp

Is everyone ok about going here?

yep, i am, had my hen night in here and it had a great atmoshphere, not loud either, great food too and a bar

can we alll transfer over onto the 'sheff meet, 3rd feb' thread please, cos i'm getting confused!! dosent tke much i might add!!
Old Jan 15th 2006, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

nicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debbiemc
hi nic,

glad you two are up for it again! i was on a late but have changed to an early, so count us in. kate and john, my mates are up for it this time too, kate is on a late but is going to throw a sickie!

what about cubanas? we can eat and drink and then have a dance? or do peeps just want to drink?

debs x
Hi debs
That sounds great just let me know what time and what street cubanas is on. Thats me and nathan.

See you soon
Nic
Old Jan 15th 2006, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nicola411
Hi debs
That sounds great just let me know what time and what street cubanas is on. Thats me and nathan.

See you soon
Nic
thats great nic. we're going to iguanas now just off west street if everyone ok with that? need to get everyone on the

3RD FEB SHEFFIELD NIGHT OUT thread please, cos this is getting confusing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.