Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

Old Mar 5th 2007, 7:45 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

Originally Posted by curly
Haven't a clue Kapri! nor where the Horns is!!!! only know where the pint & 2 halves is!!! it's by Toys r us!
The pint and 2 halves is very close to my Mums so would be ideal for us.
Where abouts are you?
Old Mar 5th 2007, 7:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri
The pint and 2 halves is very close to my Mums so would be ideal for us.
Where abouts are you?
Near the merry hill centre, so pint & 2 halves is not too far for us. Also woodz is from stourbridge. So Walsall's a bit far for us.
Old Mar 5th 2007, 7:53 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Near the merry hill centre, so pint & 2 halves is not too far for us. Also woodz is from stourbridge. So Walsall's a bit far for us.
My friends have just bought a house by Merry Hill.
I love that place
Old Mar 5th 2007, 7:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

My friends have just bought a house by Merry Hill.
I love that place
the shopping centre or the area?
Old Mar 5th 2007, 8:00 pm
Happy migrant

the shopping centre or the area?
I love the shopping - Have been deprived down here in rural Dorset.
I lived in Halesowen until 18 months ago.
Old Mar 5th 2007, 8:09 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

Where is the 3 crowns?
there are people coming from B'ham and balck country so is there somewhere half way.
Also looks like it must be somewhere that allows kids.
I'm easy personally as I expect OH and me will head to Broad St afterwards
The Three Crowns is a family-friendly carvery on the Sutton Road, in Walsall (actually at the back of Walsall, to be pedantic). Click here to read a review.

Old Mar 5th 2007, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

Nizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
The Three Crowns is a family-friendly carvery on the Sutton Road, in Walsall (actually at the back of Walsall, to be pedantic)Not far from Jc7 M6. Click here to read a review.

I wouldn't mind this side of the motorway - but if it's the one & two halves, can drop kids with sister in Dudley for a couple of hours (she'll like that! )
Niz.
Old Mar 5th 2007, 8:19 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

The Three Crowns is a family-friendly carvery on the Sutton Road, in Walsall (actually at the back of Walsall, to be pedantic). Click here to read a review.

i am with vash on this one,its got plenty of room so we can all get together and have a natter...the kids can run round ,,,there are swings and slides and stuff..
Old Mar 5th 2007, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

Nizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Nizcac
I wouldn't mind this side of the motorway - but if it's the one & two halves, can drop kids with sister in Dudley for a couple of hours (she'll like that! )
Niz.
Maybe not - just remebered it's my sisters birthday - don't think she will want to babysit!!!
Old Mar 5th 2007, 8:31 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

Originally Posted by aston man
i am with vash on this one,its got plenty of room so we can all get together and have a natter...the kids can run round ,,,there are swings and slides and stuff..
It does have a lot more room than the One and Two Halves. Easy to get there via the motorway, too.

And since the last meet was Dudleyside, I think it's time the Walsall folks had a turn!
Old Mar 6th 2007, 5:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light

Haven't a clue Kapri! nor where the Horns is!!!! only know where the pint & 2 halves is!!! it's by Toys r us!

after listening to everyone................maybe best we stick to pint and 2 halves.most know where it is and anyone new/or too far can at least at stay next door???
were ok with there(it`s not close nor too far away)
c.
x
Old Mar 6th 2007, 6:42 am
Fighting my corner

Question Re: west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

Originally Posted by ROLLIE
after listening to everyone................maybe best we stick to pint and 2 halves.most know where it is and anyone new/or too far can at least at stay next door???
were ok with there(it`s not close nor too far away)
c.
x
Crikey, can't we have one closer to Walsall this time?
Old Mar 6th 2007, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light

Crikey, can't we have one closer to Walsall this time?

oh i give in (just having my say )so..............anywhere .................just book it
(wont post now till , got def. venue.)
c.
x
Old Mar 6th 2007, 12:08 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

now now kiddies lets not "argue" maybe we should put the mileages from our houses down?

to same pub as last time = 8.47miles

if someone gives name of road to others i'll work them out
then we could work out averages
Old Mar 6th 2007, 12:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by thewoodz
now now kiddies lets not "argue" maybe we should put the mileages from our houses down?

to same pub as last time = 8.47miles

if someone gives name of road to others i'll work them out
then we could work out averages
Three crowns pub is on the sutton road, walsall.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.