Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

Old Mar 2nd 2007, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

Mandi-C will become famous soon enoughMandi-C will become famous soon enough
Default Re: west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

Just realised there was a Wes Mids meet!!! - can't make next week, off to Sandown races for my daughters birthday - wish it was Flemington - but could do an April meet if there is one.

Mandi-C

p.s Simonmoore - whereabouts in Solihull are you?
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 7:42 am
Just Joined

lastboyscout is an unknown quantity at this point

Won`t be able to make this meet , but will defo come to April one if there is one , keep us posted
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 4:34 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
That's next Saturday! No can't do that one but will hopefully be able to come to the April meet if there is one

It's my birthday in April so if that ones at the Old Horns I'll be able to walk down there and get hammered

We'll try for the April one if there is one, its my birthday too Kath (27th) what dates yours?

Jx
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 4:36 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

perhaps we should postpone until april...we could treat it as a leaving party for a few of us...

ast
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 8:12 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

hi
haven't said anything yet as not sure about attending but we won't be able to come. hopefully we will see you if there's and april meet
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by aston man
perhaps we should postpone until april...we could treat it as a leaving party for a few of us...

ast
bugger i`ve just booked the sitter,
but if it is to be in april, then its to be.

c.
x
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 9:26 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROLLIE
bugger i`ve just booked the sitter,
but if it is to be in april, then its to be.

c.
x
rollie i dont know what to do,its next saturday,and theres only six of us..

bloody hell you may as well come round mine..

ast
Old Mar 4th 2007, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

Nizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud of

ast
We are OK for April instead - very few attenders this month - but seems like there will be plenty for April.

Can we stick to the Old Horns though??? please
Niz
Old Mar 4th 2007, 8:27 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

I'd be happy to drop March and go for April instead - as long as it's not booked for the Easter break!
Old Mar 4th 2007, 8:29 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

Originally Posted by Nizcac
Can we stick to the Old Horns though??? please Niz
Hear, hear!
Old Mar 4th 2007, 8:35 am
Forum Regular

Nizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
I'd be happy to drop March and go for April instead - as long as it's not booked for the Easter break!
Good point Vash!

Would have to be towards the end of April. ?? Easter is 8th April I think??
Old Mar 4th 2007, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light

ast

hi Ast.

we r happy to do whatever.
nice of u to offer .
let us know what u`d like to do.
if it`s to be April , then it`s fine.
(did u get my pm?)
c.
x
Old Mar 4th 2007, 9:34 am
Banned

i am easy chaps,if you all still want it next month,ill go down and sort it out..

ast
Old Mar 4th 2007, 11:19 am
BE Enthusiast

i am easy chaps,if you all still want it next month,ill go down and sort it out..

ast
ok , Ast.

what date shall we agree on then ?

any idears?
how about 31st of March? , or 28th of April?
not the 21st of April for us, as not here.
c.
x
Old Mar 4th 2007, 11:34 am
Loving the lifestyle !

paula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ROLLIE
ok , Ast.

what date shall we agree on then ?

any idears?
how about 31st of March? , or 28th of April?
not the 21st of April for us, as not here.
c.
x
28th sound good to us lee'd bday on 29th so b'day drinks all round i think and fingers crossed may have some more visa's granted by then

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.