Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

Old Jun 22nd 2007, 9:26 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

Originally Posted by ROLLIE
HI ANG.

thanks for that, yes plese, put us all down , all 5 , just in case i dont find the correct post.

totally streesed out at mo. just counted the days left............57 ..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bring that / those photo too, if u can. see u there,

t.t.f.n.

claire.
x

I'm just surprised that there is anyone left in the West Midlands....??
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by busterboy
I'm just surprised that there is anyone left in the West Midlands....??
hello U,

Not for much longer i fear.....................

Buster.......................hows it going?

yep.......paula and lee / aston /rachie soon / and us hopefully aug. woodz poss not far behind, ........scarry............... but SSSSSSOooooooooooooo exciting.

c.
x
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 9:35 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROLLIE
hello U,

Not for much longer i fear.....................

Buster.......................hows it going?

yep.......paula and lee / aston /rachie soon / and us hopefully aug. woodz poss not far behind, ........scarry............... but SSSSSSOooooooooooooo exciting.

c.
x
Read my 'first three months in Oz' post in the Updates forum.....currently hijacked by someone feeling pretty worse than me.

OH is going over to Perth next weekend to see his sister....frick maybe I'll tag along just to see Ast and Missus and Northernbird.
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 9:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by busterboy
Read my 'first three months in Oz' post in the Updates forum.....currently hijacked by someone feeling pretty worse than me.

OH is going over to Perth next weekend to see his sister....frick maybe I'll tag along just to see Ast and Missus and Northernbird.

Okey doekey,

sounds like a good idea to me.

chat , l8tr., i `ll check out your e post.
thanks.

c.
x