Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Are there any other temporary eu/uk expats in brisbane?

Are there any other temporary eu/uk expats in brisbane?

Old Jan 20th 2014, 3:51 pm
Just Joined

louisa136 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Are there any other temporary eu/uk expats in brisbane?

Hi I'm 20 years old and a student. I am in brisbane and i will be here for 1-2yrs and i have found it really hard to make friends. I would like friends who had a few things in common with me at least and will be also going back to europe eventually so then i might be able to continue these friendships.
Old Jan 22nd 2014, 1:10 pm
Just Joined

louisa136 is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Are there no other people from eu/uk temporarily in brisbane?

I'm 20 years old and a student. I am in brisbane and i will be here for 1-2yrs and i have found it really hard to make friends. I would like friends who had a few things in common with me at least and will be also going back to europe eventually so then i might be able to continue these friendships
Old Feb 23rd 2014, 12:55 pm
Just Joined

matthew.teeven is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Are there any other temporary eu/uk expats in brisbane?

Hi Louisa, I'm a British male originally from the north of England and currently living in Brisbane if I can be of any help? I've been here for 4 weeks and currently looking for work as a tradie. I'm 41 and looking to earn and build a business here so as for any social scene or student accompanying help I'd be no good but if you need any form of heads up from a fellow ex pat then I'd be happy to help. I've spent some time strolling around this beautiful functional city/west end and find the scenery simply owe inspiring. Let me know if I can be of any help.