Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

In Sydney? Fancy a drink & meeting some new people?

In Sydney? Fancy a drink & meeting some new people?

Old May 24th 2007, 5:55 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In Sydney? Fancy a drink & meeting some new people?

Originally Posted by gedge
er yes, i know but women aren't meant to go out on the town with their beards on show
So you don't think people have been looking at me just to admire my facial hair?
Old May 24th 2007, 5:58 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Geordie George
So you don't think people have been looking at me just to admire my facial hair?
oh up there, silly me
Old May 24th 2007, 6:01 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Only the ginger bits...

S
Old May 24th 2007, 6:02 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

oh up there, silly me
I don't posses hair anywhere else, you know.
Old May 24th 2007, 6:02 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Only the ginger bits...

S
He shaved it off. Yay!!!
Old May 24th 2007, 6:05 am

I don't posses hair anywhere else, you know.
i didn't, but now i do i don't know what to do with that piece of info
Old May 24th 2007, 6:05 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

He shaved it off. Yay!!!
Result!

It looked worse than my attempt at sideburns!

S
Old May 24th 2007, 6:06 am
Cup of tea, Father?

File it under B.
Old May 24th 2007, 6:06 am
has lost The Game

Try saying that after 6 pints of Stella!

S
Old May 24th 2007, 6:07 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Result!

It looked worse than my attempt at sideburns!

S
I know! The thing is, as he was shaving, he kept experimenting with weird and wacky facial hair features. The goatee didn't look tooo bad (don't tell him I said that, it'll be back). But the handlebar moustach was terrible. He's now back to looking like a 12-year-old.
Old May 24th 2007, 6:09 am
has lost The Game

I know! The thing is, as he was shaving, he kept experimenting with weird and wacky facial hair features. The goatee didn't look tooo bad (don't tell him I said that, it'll be back). But the handlebar moustach was terrible. He's now back to looking like a 12-year-old.
You have to experiment with facial hair patterns when shaving a beard off. And inevitably you end up thinking "What would I look like if I were Hitler..." and leave a tiny bit under your nose. Then, it's gone!

S
Old May 24th 2007, 6:09 am

File it under B.
you're not daft are you
Old May 24th 2007, 6:10 am

Try saying that after 6 pints of Stella!

S
don't be daft
Old May 24th 2007, 6:13 am
Cup of tea, Father?

you're not daft are you
The rest of this thread says otherwise.
Old May 24th 2007, 6:15 am
has lost The Game

The rest of this thread says otherwise.
Yes, it appears that we have yet again ruined a prefectly good meet up thread with a load of meaningless drivel.

And by posting here, we're not even increasing the post count on the old thread before we retire it!

S

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.