Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Surfers Paradise Loners 2...

Surfers Paradise Loners 2...

Old Oct 10th 2007, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Surfers Paradise Loners 2...

Originally Posted by Gary and Alex
well done steve! looks like his turn to drive then!
Hell yeah!!!!!
Old Nov 13th 2007, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

vicsa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gavstrad
Sorry, but seeing that we had such a great time last Saturday night, we have decided to take the plunge for the 6th October!

Anyone interested then???

Gav & Andrea
hi i've only just seen this thread,but please let me know if anyone can come to next night at the grand or coconut willys we go there & would love to meet some fellow poms
Old Nov 13th 2007, 8:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

gavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nice

Originally Posted by vicsa
hi i've only just seen this thread,but please let me know if anyone can come to next night at the grand or coconut willys we go there & would love to meet some fellow poms
Will do...

The next meet is this Sat night in Tedder Avenue. Have a look at: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=491378&page=2

Gav