Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Surfers Paradise Loners 2...

Surfers Paradise Loners 2...

Old Oct 4th 2007, 10:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

gavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nice
Default Re: Surfers Paradise Loners 2...

Okay then, tomorrow night...

The plan is to meet between 5 & 6pm at Kokonut Willys Bar adjacent to the Grand Hotel in Labrador.

For those who haven't had the pleasure of frequenting this establishment before, when you stand outside the front of the Grand (with Charis Seafood behind you), Kokonut Willys is to the left of the main door on Marine Parade.

If any of you think you may be arriving later & are worried about us lot moving on somewhere else, PM me and I'll give you my mobile (or Al's or Stella's if you want )

Looking forward to it.

Gav

Last edited by gavstrad; Oct 4th 2007 at 10:56 pm.
Old Oct 6th 2007, 3:44 am
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

Just stay there until we arrive... beer, phones, more beer. It'll never work

See u tonight, hope they have the rugby on
Old Oct 6th 2007, 4:21 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

We'll be there about 7-7:30 see you there!

What Rugby? Scotland dont play until Sunday!?!?
Old Oct 6th 2007, 5:25 am
BE Enthusiast

longreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud of

Hi Guys

we have rellies arriving this afternoon so don't expect we can get out tonight. They have driven up from NSW and we were hoping they wouldn't get here till tomorrow. Hope you have a good night and hope to see you at the next meet.

Tracy and Mark
Old Oct 6th 2007, 6:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Stella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by longreach
Hi Guys

we have rellies arriving this afternoon so don't expect we can get out tonight. They have driven up from NSW and we were hoping they wouldn't get here till tomorrow. Hope you have a good night and hope to see you at the next meet.

Tracy and Mark
Bring them along!
Old Oct 6th 2007, 11:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Stella340
Bring them along!
Cheers everyone for another great night, Sam is still in bed, I have kept my phone switched off.......

Giz a pm if anyone wants to meet for a sneaky drink before the next meet

Est n Sambo
Old Oct 7th 2007, 12:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Stella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sambo76
Cheers everyone for another great night, Sam is still in bed, I have kept my phone switched off.......

Giz a pm if anyone wants to meet for a sneaky drink before the next meet

Est n Sambo
Ditto!
Next one at Fisho's? How's November 10th sound?
Old Oct 7th 2007, 12:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Stella340
Ditto!
Next one at Fisho's? How's November 10th sound?
Sounds good to us! We are heading into Surfers later as Sam needs a hair of the dog....... gizza bell on 0431 etc if you want to meet up (don't worry Mods, we'll remove the phone number in a little while!

removed!

Last edited by sambo76; Oct 7th 2007 at 2:25 am.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 1:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Some pics of dubious quality from last night, Gav you'll have to stick your pics on here, my phone is dodgy mate.
Attached Thumbnails Surfers Paradise Loners 2...-06-10-07_2121.jpg   Surfers Paradise Loners 2...-06-10-07_2122.jpg   Surfers Paradise Loners 2...-06-10-07_2123.jpg   Surfers Paradise Loners 2...-06-10-07_2124.jpg   Surfers Paradise Loners 2...-06-10-07_2126.jpg  

Old Oct 7th 2007, 1:41 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Great night folks,my head is thumping for the 1st time in ages.
It was great to meet everyone and we were swept out around 3am with Al and Rob.Thanks for a good laugh.

Fishos is great but the following week would suit us better.My parents are over in Nov and we'll be up in Brisbane that weekend.

Brian and Julie
Old Oct 7th 2007, 1:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by brido
Great night folks,my head is thumping for the 1st time in ages.
It was great to meet everyone and we were swept out around 3am with Al and Rob.Thanks for a good laugh.

Fishos is great but the following week would suit us better.My parents are over in Nov and we'll be up in Brisbane that weekend.

Brian and Julie
If we do the following week, I reckon we could slip another cheeky meet-up in in between, wotd'ya reckon
Old Oct 7th 2007, 1:53 am
Work to Live!

Originally Posted by sambo76
If we do the following week, I reckon we could slip another cheeky meet-up in in between, wotd'ya reckon
The cheekier the better.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 2:29 am
Forum Regular

peast01 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for a good night again last night,
Mel is suffering today, makes a change from it being me

The 10th is no good for us either as Mels mam will be staying with us but the week after would be good.

Looking forward to catching up with you all soon
Old Oct 7th 2007, 6:54 am
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by peast01
Thanks for a good night again last night,
Mel is suffering today, makes a change from it being me

The 10th is no good for us either as Mels mam will be staying with us but the week after would be good.

Looking forward to catching up with you all soon
Hi everyone - Great last night to meet you all, just wish I didn't drive and that we didn't have to go early!
Steve carried on drinking when we got home watching the rugby and has had a headache today - I wouldn't let him have hair of the dog though as he has his driving test tomorrow! He better pass!
Def up for another meet- without me driving but don't think we can do the 10th But can prob dO before the 10th

Last edited by emmyjc1; Oct 7th 2007 at 7:01 am.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 7:11 am
BE Enthusiast

What about the 17th November then for Fishos?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.