Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Surfers Paradise Loners 2...

Surfers Paradise Loners 2...

Old Sep 30th 2007, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Stella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to all
Default Re: Surfers Paradise Loners 2...

Originally Posted by auspal

The pelicans are fed at 1.30pm each day by the owners of Charis and it is a great sight. the problem is that it doesnt happen on a public holiday but the pelicans still turn up, noone tells them

They are very funny when they're being fed. Lots of fights amongst them and some even try and pull bits of fish out of other pelicans beaks. It's very funny to watch!
Old Oct 1st 2007, 8:32 am
BE Enthusiast

auspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud of

We have some wonderful free entertainment on the Coast
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 7:06 am
Just Joined

kev linz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys,

Me and my partner Kev arrived on the Gold Coast about a month ago.
We have only just discovered this site and would like to tag along on saturday if thats ok with everyone.

See you all soon.

Linz and Kev
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 7:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Stella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kev linz
Hi guys,

Me and my partner Kev arrived on the Gold Coast about a month ago.
We have only just discovered this site and would like to tag along on saturday if thats ok with everyone.

See you all soon.

Linz and Kev
Of course!
Shall we meet in Kokonut Willys bar area it's smaller and a bit easier for us all to find each other?
Oh and they make fab cocktails there too!

Last edited by Stella340; Oct 2nd 2007 at 7:34 am.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

beasty boy will become famous soon enough

Have a good time in the sun, but don't forget about the poor brits in the
rain back home c u all soon ( i hope )!
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by beasty boy
Have a good time in the sun, but don't forget about the poor brits in the
rain back home c u all soon ( i hope )!
Where is kokonuts willys bar??? cocktails sound good tho..........hope you lot aren't too smashed by the time we get there! You will have to give us a mobile number in case you move on!! Giz a pm. Cheers Est n sambo
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sambo76
Where is kokonuts willys bar??? cocktails sound good tho..........hope you lot aren't too smashed by the time we get there! You will have to give us a mobile number in case you move on!! Giz a pm. Cheers Est n sambo
It's right next to the main bar of the Grand. Just head for the Grand main entrance and you'll see Kokonut Willys, it has brightly coloured seats and a surf board above the bar, it's just a bit quieter and smaller than the main area of the Grand so more chance of us seeing each other.
http://www.thegrandhotel.com.au/
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 9:10 pm
Just Joined

kev linz is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Surfers Paradise Loners 2...

Sounds good to us, we'll be there
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 5:45 am
Just Joined

Lucy and Al is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Stella340
It's right next to the main bar of the Grand. Just head for the Grand main entrance and you'll see Kokonut Willys, it has brightly coloured seats and a surf board above the bar, it's just a bit quieter and smaller than the main area of the Grand so more chance of us seeing each other.
http://www.thegrandhotel.com.au/
As some of you are aware, 'we' cannot make it - however, Al may be around for a cheeky beer or two!
have a great time - sorry I am going to miss it but I am sure I will be able to make the next

See you soon! x Lucy and Al
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 7:54 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Of course!
Shall we meet in Kokonut Willys bar area it's smaller and a bit easier for us all to find each other?
Oh and they make fab cocktails there too!
I was just about to ask if there was more than one bar there.
Looking forward to meeting everyone and may even know a face or two from other meets.

Brido and Julie
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Lucy and Al
As some of you are aware, 'we' cannot make it - however, Al may be around for a cheeky beer or two!
have a great time - sorry I am going to miss it but I am sure I will be able to make the next

See you soon! x Lucy and Al
Don't worry Lucy, we'll look after him and make sure he finds his way home ok
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by brido
I was just about to ask if there was more than one bar there.
Looking forward to meeting everyone and may even know a face or two from other meets.

Brido and Julie
you may just see a familiar mug or two mate....
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 11:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

gavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nice

Don't worry Lucy, we'll look after him and make sure he finds his way home ok
I'm not looking after him... I'm going to get Al drunk again!!!
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 11:49 pm
Just Joined

Lucy and Al is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by gavstrad
I'm not looking after him... I'm going to get Al drunk again!!!
Gav - Al says bring your best game big guy!
Old Oct 4th 2007, 3:00 am
BE Enthusiast

gavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nice

Originally Posted by Lucy and Al
Gav - Al says bring your best game big guy!
Not a problem... tell him to get ready!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.