Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

"sunny coast girls" nite out .

"sunny coast girls" nite out .

Old Sep 21st 2006, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

Location: lived in halesworth in suffolk, now on the sunny coast qld
debreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to all
Default Re: "sunny coast girls" nite out .

Originally Posted by SBUK
After a crawl around the front..we off to a mates boat moored around at the yacht club...plenty of room bring your wings just in case babe overboard!
oh arnt u the lucky one going off to a boat after , lol good on ya . well i guess our lot could come back to mine & sit in Kev's boat which is in the garden , um me think its not quite the same some how

lets keep an eye out for each other so can have a drink . how many of u will there be , ?? think we now have between 14 & 16 , some of us not even met yet so could be v interesting ,
i just hope they all like a few drinks & are not to tea total .

xx debs xx
Old Sep 21st 2006, 10:19 pm
Forum Regular

Location: lived in halesworth in suffolk, now on the sunny coast qld
debreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to all
Default Re: "sunny coast girls" nite out .

Originally Posted by SBUK
After a crawl around the front..we off to a mates boat moored around at the yacht club...plenty of room bring your wings just in case babe overboard!
oh aren't u the lucky ones going back to boat afterwards !!

hey girls i guess we could all go back to my place & sit in Kev's boat which I'm afraid is not moored in the yacht club but in the garden , ill let u decide, i know which i would prefer , [oops sorry kev, didnt mean it ] .

ANYWAY THINK THIS IS THE FINAL NUMBERS ,

DEBBIE ,
PAULA,
JULIE,
NICOLA,
VIKKI,
SARAH,
LISA
GEE,
LEAH,
MAGGIE ,
KAYLA,
MICHELLE,
HELEN X 1 . HOPE I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ANYONE .