Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Suggestions for next Scottish Meet?

Suggestions for next Scottish Meet?

Old Nov 1st 2005, 8:52 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Suggestions for next Scottish Meet?

Originally Posted by ozzymaz
I know-you always end up buying rubbish that you dont really need nor use.
I guess I will be allowed downstairs now that the footy ids finished (sometimes its better up here...........will probably be required to make munchies if I go downstairs )
Pretty quiet on here tonight

Yeah it is, think i might go and read my book - The Time travellerws Wife - have you read it it's really good
Old Nov 1st 2005, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

ozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Yeah it is, think i might go and read my book - The Time travellerws Wife - have you read it it's really good
No but shall put it on my list-think I shall sign off too-goodnight Margaret
Old Nov 1st 2005, 10:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Hi
my god you never speak then i mention the fantastic gers and you all blether anyway how is everyone we were at this expo at the weekend and got loads of info all we need is a c.o. it is infuriating that you hear of people who apply after you but they are way in front of you in this process (good luck to them) but i,m sure you all know what we mean

Vicki & Billy
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 5:09 am
Forum Regular

1234gav is a jewel in the rough1234gav is a jewel in the rough1234gav is a jewel in the rough1234gav is a jewel in the rough

Hi Billy how are you both doing, good time at the Expo then? still on for the 3rd Dec in Edinburgh. sorry i havent been on been upto my eyes with work etc etc
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 1:55 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by billy0911
Hi
my god you never speak then i mention the fantastic gers and you all blether anyway how is everyone we were at this expo at the weekend and got loads of info all we need is a c.o. it is infuriating that you hear of people who apply after you but they are way in front of you in this process (good luck to them) but i,m sure you all know what we mean

Vicki & Billy

Hiya, was wondering what the expo was like, and what you got out of it, was it worth going to, any job offers?

Ozzymaz and I have been on, but sadly again it was to argue with the English, why don't they like us
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 2:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Hi
yes the expo was good we got three carrier bags full of info a lot of reading material will get more info to you as we read it ok

Billy
Old Nov 4th 2005, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

1234gav is a jewel in the rough1234gav is a jewel in the rough1234gav is a jewel in the rough1234gav is a jewel in the rough

Hi all whats going on ?
Old Nov 4th 2005, 5:14 pm

Originally Posted by 1234gav
Hi all whats going on ?

Nothing much, I'm awaiting my beloved husband who has went to hunt for food........ok McD's for the kids and Chicken Bhoona for us
Old Nov 4th 2005, 5:14 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all whats going on ?
Nada Hubbies gone out after work so I'm feeding and bathing the kids and spending the evening with BE and eBay (having a huge clearout and making lots of £££s - can highly recommend it to all those clearing out for Oz).

You?
Old Nov 4th 2005, 5:16 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Nothing much, I'm awaiting my beloved husband who has went to hunt for food........ok McD's for the kids and Chicken Bhoona for us
Sounds yummy I took the kids to McDs for lunch - only to have them fight over the b****y Barbie toys
Old Nov 4th 2005, 5:18 pm

Hi all whats going on ?

Food here yahoo
Old Nov 4th 2005, 5:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi
MacDonalds eh ugh how crap is macdonalds now KFC hmmm anytime
anyway must go as i think vicki is letting me out for the night time drinking session

Billy
Old Nov 4th 2005, 5:51 pm
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by billy0911
Hi
MacDonalds eh ugh how crap is macdonalds now KFC hmmm anytime
anyway must go as i think vicki is letting me out for the night time drinking session

Billy
Totally agree, but KFC don't do Barbie toys!!!

Enjoy your evening.
Old Nov 6th 2005, 10:09 pm

:scared: I've been rostered ON for 3rd Dec (that means on-call throughout the night as well), didn't realise our rota was so far in advance.

Will beg,beg and beg some more for someone to swap if the doesn't work I will offer ...........................well, what any suggestions, and remember I don't own much

Last edited by Margaret2; Nov 6th 2005 at 10:22 pm.
Old Nov 8th 2005, 12:13 pm

everyone go to the 'scots fae glesgaw' thread and play the trailers soapy has posted, they are hilarious

Am also posting everyone karma on here, does that mean you get a wee blue box, if so I want one

Last edited by Margaret2; Nov 8th 2005 at 12:16 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.