Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Suggestions for next Scottish Meet?

Suggestions for next Scottish Meet?

Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:33 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Suggestions for next Scottish Meet?

Originally Posted by billy0911
Gav
good luck mate and welcome to the waiting game lol
see you on the 3rd for the piss up

Billy
Billy, just read your profile and noticed you were born the same year as me, and I am also from Edinburgh. Maybe we already know each other? I went to Forrester High, and worked for the Widows in Edinburgh?

Gill
Old Oct 26th 2005, 7:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Hi Gill
i went to norton park school i did work at widows but it was out at meliville gate Dalkeith
come on how did you get on with the in laws last night ????

Billy
Old Oct 26th 2005, 7:15 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Gill
i went to norton park school i did work at widows but it was out at meliville gate Dalkeith
come on how did you get on with the in laws last night ????

Billy
Small world eh Billy!

Mike eventually plucked up the courage to call them last night and thankfully they don't want to come with us :scared: They have asked us to go around next weekend for a "decent chat". From that, we are expecting that they just want to know that we've done our homework! And that we've got a good reason for taking their only grandchildren away from them. Not worried now, although I fully expect that there will be tears and snotters. We'll go round armed with stats for them and full of resolve that they won't be changing our minds I don't know that they'll let it drop easily, they're not the type and I think there will be a fair amount of emotional blackmail, but we'll be ready for them. Will keep you posted.

Gill
Old Nov 1st 2005, 6:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Hi everybody
it's been far to quiet on here come lets get chatting and come on the rangers

Billy
Old Nov 1st 2005, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

ozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really nice

Hi everybody
it's been far to quiet on here come lets get chatting and come on the rangers

Billy

Hi All
Come on the rangers my a***- I have been sent upstairs with the wee 15 ins telly while the boys are downstairs with the big 32 ins.
Never mind Ive got the laptop so I can talk to you Come on out Margaret2 where are you-still recovering from all that wine on Friday night
Old Nov 1st 2005, 8:31 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ozzymaz
Hi All
Come on the rangers my a***- I have been sent upstairs with the wee 15 ins telly while the boys are downstairs with the big 32 ins.
Never mind Ive got the laptop so I can talk to you Come on out Margaret2 where are you-still recovering from all that wine on Friday night

Old Nov 1st 2005, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

ozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Margaret2

Well hello
Been hiding have we
How's things-still up in the bloody bedroom by the way
Old Nov 1st 2005, 8:39 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Well hello
Been hiding have we
How's things-still up in the bloody bedroom by the way

No honest, haven't been hiding, have got to interact with my family sometimes
Old Nov 1st 2005, 8:41 pm

No honest, haven't been hiding, have got to interact with my family sometimes

What a laugh on Sat, I had to read the posts on Sun as some of it was quite blurry (is that a word). On Sunday had to go to a friends Virgin B party, I am never going to anything like that again it always ends up costing money for crap you don't need.
Old Nov 1st 2005, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

What a laugh on Sat, I had to read the posts on Sun as some of it was quite blurry (is that a word). On Sunday had to go to a friends Virgin B party, I am never going to anything like that again it always ends up costing money for crap you don't need.

Whats a Virgin B party-never heard of it
Old Nov 1st 2005, 8:44 pm

Whats a Virgin B party-never heard of it

A make-up party, my friends become an agent, just another way for Richard Branson to make more money
Old Nov 1st 2005, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

C'mon guys -where are you all ..........the footy's finished-didnt do too well did they
Old Nov 1st 2005, 8:47 pm

C'mon guys -where are you all ..........the footy's finished-didnt do too well did they

Do you think the guys are a bit scared now incase we insist they bring their guns to the next meet
Old Nov 1st 2005, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

A make-up party, my friends become an agent, just another way for Richard Branson to make more money
I know-you always end up buying rubbish that you dont really need nor use.
I guess I will be allowed downstairs now that the footy ids finished (sometimes its better up here...........will probably be required to make munchies if I go downstairs )
Pretty quiet on here tonight
Old Nov 1st 2005, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

Do you think the guys are a bit scared now incase we insist they bring their guns to the next meet
Well you never know..........personally I think it should be compulsory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.