Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Suggestions for next Scottish Meet?

Suggestions for next Scottish Meet?

Old Oct 16th 2005, 10:42 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Suggestions for next Scottish Meet?

Originally Posted by Margaret2
thanx Ginny, ok then I'll come, only joking, now what I'm thinking is if we spread out a bit we can all holiday at each others, anyway did you all have a good weekend?

Also forgot to say, how sad am I, I'm replying to myself, has anyone thought about a time for the meet, would about 5-6pm be ok as we are travelling miles and miles and miles, ok then from ayrshire.
Old Oct 17th 2005, 10:59 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Also forgot to say, how sad am I, I'm replying to myself, has anyone thought about a time for the meet, would about 5-6pm be ok as we are travelling miles and miles and miles, ok then from ayrshire.
We're happy with that time. Hopefully the pub won't be as noisy at that time so we can actually get a chat. My Oz diet has started today so nobody let me drink cocktails please???????

Gill
Old Oct 17th 2005, 4:52 pm
Forum Regular

1234gav is a jewel in the rough1234gav is a jewel in the rough1234gav is a jewel in the rough1234gav is a jewel in the rough

Time and place is fine with us, so what cocktails your downfall or do u just start at the top and work down the list??????????

Gavin and Fiona
Old Oct 17th 2005, 5:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Gav
how did you get on with your agents today ?

Billy
Old Oct 17th 2005, 5:43 pm
Forum Regular

1234gav is a jewel in the rough1234gav is a jewel in the rough1234gav is a jewel in the rough1234gav is a jewel in the rough

sorted it out, they will have prepared a decloration on our behalf for some buisnesses that are no longer operating, all we need to do is go to solicitors and get them proofed Gav
Old Oct 17th 2005, 5:45 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 1234gav
Time and place is fine with us, so what cocktails your downfall or do u just start at the top and work down the list??????????

Gavin and Fiona
Bit of both really, but if I start on strawberry daquiris at 5 o'clock there'll be trouble
Old Oct 17th 2005, 6:42 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

thanx Ginny, ok then I'll come, only joking, now what I'm thinking is if we spread out a bit we can all holiday at each others, anyway did you all have a good weekend?
Good idea Margaret!! Had a good weekend. Was in the Borders, but bypassed Fiona and Gavin....sorry guys. Spent time with BIL and the rest of the family. Les and BIL/SIL went to watch Hawick at Rugby whilst I babysat the kids. Out for a few jars later that night then bck up the road the next day. I drove!!!!!!!!!!! from the Borders to Edinburgh but everyone wanted to get home a wee tad quicker so Les drove from there to home. Getting there with the driving and it's only been just over 4 weeks!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Oct 19th 2005, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

peterinblack has a brilliant futurepeterinblack has a brilliant futurepeterinblack has a brilliant futurepeterinblack has a brilliant futurepeterinblack has a brilliant futurepeterinblack has a brilliant futurepeterinblack has a brilliant future

Time and place great for us have checked hibs at dundee so wont have football fans in pub that day
peter
Old Oct 19th 2005, 11:53 am
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

Would love to gatecrash if that's ok?? Should either be just back from or just leaving for Perth reccie but would like to try and make it.
Old Oct 19th 2005, 1:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Hi Peter
you drinking that night or are you still suffering without drink

Billy
Old Oct 19th 2005, 11:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Gang
does anybody feel like i am fed up waiting please gimme a visa (except Ginny lol) we have been waiting a while and just want to hear something sorry for moaning

Vicki
Old Oct 20th 2005, 7:25 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by billy0911
Hi Gang
does anybody feel like i am fed up waiting please gimme a visa (except Ginny lol) we have been waiting a while and just want to hear something sorry for moaning

Vicki
I'm fed up waiting to go!!! It's sooooooo frustrating have that piece of paper in your hand but life just gets in the way. Never mind fingers crossed next year it'll be our turn.

Good luck to allllllll who are waiting....won't be long, honest!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Oct 20th 2005, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

Hi folks, cant wait for the 3rd Dec. Billy got all the TRA finished and sent so heres hoping? as well
Old Oct 21st 2005, 11:26 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Originally Posted by 1234gav
Hi folks, cant wait for the 3rd Dec. Billy got all the TRA finished and sent so heres hoping? as well
Fingers and everything else corssed guys. Good luck.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Oct 21st 2005, 12:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gav
good luck mate and welcome to the waiting game lol
see you on the 3rd for the piss up

Billy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.