Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Suggestions for next Scottish Meet?

Suggestions for next Scottish Meet?

Old Oct 14th 2005, 10:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice
Default Re: Suggestions for next Scottish Meet?

Margaret
Vicki's job in NOT on the modl so in theory she would not walk into a job so this might be a good chance to secure something before we go ?
and i can do anything

Billy
Old Oct 14th 2005, 10:23 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by billy0911
Margaret
Vicki's job in NOT on the modl so in theory she would not walk into a job so this might be a good chance to secure something before we go ?
and i can do anything

Billy

Oh right, hope you get something positive. I think I feel it's all still too far away to think about securing jobs, but that's me all over, will deni things then bloody panick at the last minute. Billy gotta go am knackered with work an all, but am holiday this week yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaa, am going to Blackpool with me pal and the kids through the week so am looking forward to that, of course we won't drink as we will have children with us,.........yeah believe that and you will believe anything..............In memory of old Ronnie it's Goodnight from me and Goodnight from him.
Old Oct 15th 2005, 5:56 am
Forum Regular

1234gav is a jewel in the rough1234gav is a jewel in the rough1234gav is a jewel in the rough1234gav is a jewel in the rough

hi bill yeah sounds like a good watering hole next to the playhouse, remember the last time we all went there! IRA had a different plan to what we had ehh
Old Oct 15th 2005, 5:57 am
Forum Regular

1234gav is a jewel in the rough1234gav is a jewel in the rough1234gav is a jewel in the rough1234gav is a jewel in the rough

yip ginney sounds good to me and fiona will look forward to seeing you all
Old Oct 15th 2005, 6:15 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by 1234gav
hi bill yeah sounds like a good watering hole next to the playhouse, remember the last time we all went there! IRA had a different plan to what we had ehh

Yeah what a day that was, bomb scare at the Grand national then a bomb scare at the Playhouse that night.

Hope you have better luck this time.
Old Oct 15th 2005, 8:38 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
No it's true, I am shy and retireing (is that how you spell that?), you two also seem the shy reteiring (another spelling) type just like us, in fact we have so much in common I've decided to go to Brisban with you all instead of Perth.............yes be scared

IKKKKKEEEEES, Margarets coming to town! Hope you do then we could continue the meets out there.....Good for babysitters as well!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Oct 15th 2005, 8:47 am
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Hi Ginny
i don't know how serious Margaret was last night about her coming to Brisbane i think she was not feeling to well when she said that ( sounds better than pissed lol) but anyway the more the merrier

Billy
Old Oct 15th 2005, 11:03 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by billy0911
Hi Ginny
i don't know how serious Margaret was last night about her coming to Brisbane i think she was not feeling to well when she said that ( sounds better than pissed lol) but anyway the more the merrier

Billy

God thought i better post a quick message incase you all think that I am completely unstable, only joking about Brisbane honest..............but if you all want be to come well....................
Old Oct 15th 2005, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

[Margret u still have Billys Mob number i need to speak to him, how are you anyway doing well i hope Gavin and Fiona
Old Oct 15th 2005, 11:25 am

[Margret u still have Billys Mob number i need to speak to him, how are you anyway doing well i hope Gavin and Fiona

Hi am just trying to find it now and will pm it to you. Let me know if you get it , if not will try again

Margaret - can I come to Brisbane with you lol

Last edited by Margaret2; Oct 15th 2005 at 11:32 am.
Old Oct 15th 2005, 12:46 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Hi am just trying to find it now and will pm it to you. Let me know if you get it , if not will try again

Margaret - can I come to Brisbane with you lol

You'll no catch me gossipin Margaret.
Old Oct 15th 2005, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

Bill phone me
Old Oct 16th 2005, 6:11 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Margaret,

Pleaseeeeee come! It'll be fun, honest! How's the head!

Anymore for a wee schwalley!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Oct 16th 2005, 7:29 pm
The Godfather

Bill phone me

Must have logged off just before you posted that Gav, I called today & you were out, spoke to Fiona.
Old Oct 16th 2005, 10:40 pm

Originally Posted by Stitch
Margaret,

Pleaseeeeee come! It'll be fun, honest! How's the head!

Anymore for a wee schwalley!

Cheers

Ginny
thanx Ginny, ok then I'll come, only joking, now what I'm thinking is if we spread out a bit we can all holiday at each others, anyway did you all have a good weekend?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.