Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sheffield meet round 2, how does end november sound?

Sheffield meet round 2, how does end november sound?

Old Sep 21st 2005, 9:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sheffield meet round 2, how does end november sound?

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
eyup!
a sunday is fine by me and t'other half! Any sunday is ok too......should we start a yey/nay for dates??

as booking will mean collecting deposits, why not make it the hot wok? we wont have to book, so not have to collect deposits, and its not noisy/set seating, so will mean we can all mingle a bit and chat rather than be sat with someone we arent comfortable with. (not that i dont feel comfortable with you all....i mean....oh bugger, you know what i mean)
ok, here goes;

sunday 13th -
sunday 20th -
sunday 27th -

hmmm....no 'tick' smilie

shall stick me neck out.....how bout the 27th then???
all those in favour say 'aye'

"aye"

sue
i am not comfortable with sue

Old Sep 21st 2005, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

you are naughty!

but nice

av im sue !!!!!

[/QUOTE]
Old Sep 21st 2005, 9:22 pm
Forum Regular

ali n ali has a spectacular aura aboutali n ali has a spectacular aura aboutali n ali has a spectacular aura about

End of november sounds fine ,

AYE

We'll be able to tell you all about our trip to Perth .

Did I mention we got our TRA back today ? I did ? Oh , thought I'd mention it again
Old Sep 21st 2005, 10:08 pm
Living in the sun

connollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to behold

eyup!
a sunday is fine by me and t'other half! Any sunday is ok too......should we start a yey/nay for dates??

as booking will mean collecting deposits, why not make it the hot wok? we wont have to book, so not have to collect deposits, and its not noisy/set seating, so will mean we can all mingle a bit and chat rather than be sat with someone we arent comfortable with. (not that i dont feel comfortable with you all....i mean....oh bugger, you know what i mean)

ok, here goes;

sunday 13th -
sunday 20th -
sunday 27th -

hmmm....no 'tick' smilie

shall stick me neck out.....how bout the 27th then???
all those in favour say 'aye'

"aye"

sue

"aye""aye"

Martin & Angie
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 8:10 am
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ali n ali
End of november sounds fine ,

AYE

We'll be able to tell you all about our trip to Perth .

Did I mention we got our TRA back today ? I did ? Oh , thought I'd mention it again

ok, dont rub it in you lucky buggers.

will be good to see you.

debs x
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 10:47 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by debbiemc
ok, dont rub it in you lucky buggers.

will be good to see you.

debs x
Hiya only just seen this doh, too busy reading all the pish filled threads

Yep we are up for a sunday cant do the 20th though, 27th would be better
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 5:33 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
Hiya only just seen this doh, too busy reading all the pish filled threads

Yep we are up for a sunday cant do the 20th though, 27th would be better

cool!

sounds like many 'aye's for sunday the 27th then .....hot wok on west street, say 7.30ish?.......be there or be....erm....somewhere else

sue x
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 6:48 pm
Account Closed

Guest0424 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by connollys.home
"aye""aye"

Martin & Angie
we up for it , shit better ask the missus first ah she says yes
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 7:36 pm
Living in the sun

connollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by pom plumber
we up for it , shit better ask the missus first ah she says yes

nice one
Old Sep 24th 2005, 10:31 am

cool!

sounds like many 'aye's for sunday the 27th then .....hot wok on west street, say 7.30ish?.......be there or be....erm....somewhere else

sue x
Hokay Chinese or Mexican you decide folks? Iguanas sounds good and the Hot Wok looks good??

We will do either, leave up to the majority
Old Sep 24th 2005, 12:04 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Hokay Chinese or Mexican you decide folks? Iguanas sounds good and the Hot Wok looks good??

We will do either, leave up to the majority

goodo!!

i figured going to somewhere like the hot wok would be easier, as you dont have to book, theres no deposits to collect (and so no-one will be out of pocket if others dont turn up) and we can chat a bit more freely rather than being sat in small groups or near someone we dont like (steve )

im looking forward to it.......i lurve chinese buffet......i make a total pig of myself......so no one keep count on how many times i go back!

(i reckon i will be fighting steve for the crispy duck )
Old Sep 24th 2005, 2:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

goodo!!

i figured going to somewhere like the hot wok would be easier, as you dont have to book, theres no deposits to collect (and so no-one will be out of pocket if others dont turn up) and we can chat a bit more freely rather than being sat in small groups or near someone we dont like (steve )

im looking forward to it.......i lurve chinese buffet......i make a total pig of myself......so no one keep count on how many times i go back!

nice one sue, good thinking.

will answer your pm later cos at work at the moment.

debs x
Old Sep 24th 2005, 4:11 pm

goodo!!

Sounds good we love chinese too

Are we talking about the same place, the new one next door to Nandos west street?

Old Sep 25th 2005, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Sounds good we love chinese too

Are we talking about the same place, the new one next door to Nandos west street?

think so Yep.

hope everyones well.

Just realised that lindsey hasnt been on to sign up, maybe we were more boring than the leeds lot!!

hey where's tracey too???
Old Sep 26th 2005, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debbiemc
think so Yep.

hope everyones well.

Just realised that lindsey hasnt been on to sign up, maybe we were more boring than the leeds lot!!

hey where's tracey too???
hey you lot,

broke my ankle after the match on saturday great result again tho

sympathy needed from the nurses!!!!!

oh and sue i'll fight you for that duck the crispy one

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.