Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sheffield meet round 2, how does end november sound?

Sheffield meet round 2, how does end november sound?

Old Dec 9th 2005, 9:21 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sheffield meet round 2, how does end november sound?

Originally Posted by nicola411
HI everybody from Sheffield and surrounding areas. Just wondering does anybody know the website address and which button to click on once you are there for the police checks forms. Also I was wondering wheather anyone had the phone numbers for the medical and xrays I was going to book those in for end of Jan and send the police checks off now. Both are unrequested but I am so sick of waiting now I have decided I am hopefully going to send them both off at the end of JAn 06. Also when you send the police forms off do they send them back to you and then you send them to your agent and then they send them off or how does it work? Also with your health checks do the doctors send them to your agent or straight to Aus?

thanks for any help guys

Nicola
Hi Nicola

I think our agent sent us the form?? I have had a look on South Yorkshire police site think it is the subject access form you need to use? form SA1 you can always contact them to make sure.

http://www.southyorks.police.uk/

You send your form to your local police station along with £10 per person they they send it to scotland yard, who then send it back to you and you then send it to your agent.

As for meds in sheffield its

Duke Medical Centre
Talbot Road Tel 2720689

and xrays:

Claremont Hospital Tel 2632110

You need your xrays before your meds if they can they will do them on the same day ring GP first for appointment then the Xray.

forgot to add the gp sends them straight to Australia so if front loading you need to check where you've to send them, we didnt front load so not sure.

Good luck mate
Old Dec 9th 2005, 10:32 am
Account Closed

Guest0424 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Police forms can be downloaded from www.southyorks.police.uk/forms/SA1.pdf Police forms taking roughly 42 days to come back at the moment.

Medicals through Dr Jordan, Duke Medical Centre, Talbot Street, Sheffield Telephone 2720589

Need x-rays done at Claremont before seeing Dr Jordan since you will need to take these with you for medical.

Hope this helps. Michelle (pom plumbers wife)
Old Dec 9th 2005, 10:48 am
BE Enthusiast

nicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pom plumber
Hi

Police forms can be downloaded from www.southyorks.police.uk/forms/SA1.pdf Police forms taking roughly 42 days to come back at the moment.

Medicals through Dr Jordan, Duke Medical Centre, Talbot Street, Sheffield Telephone 2720589

Need x-rays done at Claremont before seeing Dr Jordan since you will need to take these with you for medical.

HI Michelle and Kay

Ta very much for the help I am have now downloaded the forms. Just cant be bothered to wait much longer its just boring and making me have doubts about going so I am now firing on all cylinders getting the house finished and booking these final few things. How is your hubby any news on his condition? Also how are both of your house sales going ? I have just cleaned a gravy splat off the roof of the kitchen, thank god its come off that means one less room for nathan too paint lol.

Have a good xmas everybody enjoy it as it will probably be everyones last cold one for a long time

Nicola
Old Dec 9th 2005, 11:00 am
BE Enthusiast

nicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond repute

HI Michelle and Kay

Ta very much for the help I am have now downloaded the forms. Just cant be bothered to wait much longer its just boring and making me have doubts about going so I am now firing on all cylinders getting the house finished and booking these final few things. How is your hubby any news on his condition? Also how are both of your house sales going ? I have just cleaned a gravy splat off the roof of the kitchen, thank god its come off that means one less room for nathan too paint lol.

Have a good xmas everybody enjoy it as it will probably be everyones last cold one for a long time

Nicola
Hi kay and Michelle,

in section 2 do you just tick the box for prosecutions, convictions and cautions history or do you tick other and say you require your history for emigration purposes??

soz if this a silly question but I am blonde you know

ta sheilas
Old Dec 9th 2005, 7:12 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

hi michelle,
can you clue us in on the cost of the medicals at this practice?
someone i know who had hers done in doncaster (had it done a couple of months ago) said the donnie practice was about £15 per person cheaper than sheffield..........but coudlnt remember total cost cos hubby paid on his visa

re a meet in feb, any chance of making it a weekend daytime one.......pleeeease?

sue x

Originally Posted by pom plumber
Hi

Last edited by tiredwithtwins; Dec 9th 2005 at 8:08 pm. Reason: typo!!
Old Dec 9th 2005, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
hi michelle,
can you clue us in on the cost of the medicals at this practice?
someone i know who had hers done in doncaster (had it done a couple of months ago) said the donnie practice was about £15 per person cheaper than sheffield..........but coudlnt remember total cost cos hubby paid on his visa

re a meet in feb, and chance of making it a weekend daytime one.......pleeeease?

sue x
HI Michelle and kay

Or anyone who knows I am still awaiting the answer to my question too....

Come on girls I know you know

ta nick
Old Dec 9th 2005, 10:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
Hello Chick

Sorry dont think anyone took any pics wish you could have made it, the offer of a bed is still open and for the kids too (as long as they dont mind being in the middle of nowhere!!)

so you are going the end of feb??? have you sold the house?

we will have to meet before you go to send you off in style

unfortunatley I havent got a 2006 calender yet but how about middle of feb??

Kay xx

Hiya Kay
I'm not going to Australia in February, am going to Portugal because I have a time share there. I did post a thread a few weeks back saying that I had taken my house off the market and am staying put for the time being. You must have missed it!

I'm now planning to go in August '07, 2 years later than originally planned but never mind. You lot will all be long gone by the time I move .

I cant believe that nobody took any pictures I was looking forward to them . Thanks for your kind offer thugh. I might just take you up on that. Any news on the house front for you yet then?

Hi Debbie, whats happening with you at the minute?

You dont come on here for a few weeks and everythings changed. Theres a load of new people who I dont know and everybody has exciting news.

Keep me informed of any plans and I'll see what I can do.

Tracey.x.
Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:15 am

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Hiya Kay
I'm not going to Australia in February, am going to Portugal because I have a time share there. I did post a thread a few weeks back saying that I had taken my house off the market and am staying put for the time being. You must have missed it!

I'm now planning to go in August '07, 2 years later than originally planned but never mind. You lot will all be long gone by the time I move .

I cant believe that nobody took any pictures I was looking forward to them . Thanks for your kind offer thugh. I might just take you up on that. Any news on the house front for you yet then?

Hi Debbie, whats happening with you at the minute?

You dont come on here for a few weeks and everythings changed. Theres a load of new people who I dont know and everybody has exciting news.

Keep me informed of any plans and I'll see what I can do.

Tracey.x.
blumming hell Tracey no i had no idea that you'd taken your house off the market. I am sorry I did miss your post I am useless at missing stuff please lets make a date and have a good chat

Yes Sue day time is great just name the day
Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:24 am

HI Michelle and kay

Or anyone who knows I am still awaiting the answer to my question too....

Come on girls I know you know

ta nick
Nick I am really sorry but I really cant remember what we had to do, please ask your agent hey its what your paying em for!!! this is probably why i cant remember cos they did all this for us
Old Dec 11th 2005, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Wink Re: Sheffield meet round 2, how does end november sound?

Originally Posted by possoms
Nick I am really sorry but I really cant remember what we had to do, please ask your agent hey its what your paying em for!!! this is probably why i cant remember cos they did all this for us
No worries

Thanks anyway Kay.

Nick

PS: Xmas cheers and goodwill to everyone