Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sheffield meet no 4 - evening!!

Sheffield meet no 4 - evening!!

Old Feb 10th 2006, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sheffield meet no 4 - evening!!

Originally Posted by possoms
and you thought right
bugger off you two i dont know why i mix with such drunkeds!!!!

hows the head kay????? your typing was soooooooo funny last night, have you had a look back??

sue sorry about your mum

okey dokey. right then ,i'm meeting nicola next thursday, you two up for it, i've suggested brewsters, the kids can sit in the bar while we go in the ball pool
Old Feb 10th 2006, 12:11 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by debbiemc
bugger off you two i dont know why i mix with such drunkeds!!!!

hows the head kay????? your typing was soooooooo funny last night, have you had a look back??

sue sorry about your mum

okey dokey. right then ,i'm meeting nicola next thursday, you two up for it, i've suggested brewsters, the kids can sit in the bar while we go in the ball pool
PMSL felt rough first thing but ok now

yes thats fine what time and which Nicola the stinky one or the nice one
Old Feb 10th 2006, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL felt rough first thing but ok now

yes thats fine what time and which Nicola the stinky one or the nice one

bout time! wher've you been???? i've had enough now and am gonna watch some telly!!!

its chocolate nic
havent phoned her yet, she pm me, hope sue can come too!

do me a favor and have a look at 'wheres paul2004' who's carl that walla and cas are on about!!!
Old Feb 10th 2006, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

bout time! wher've you been???? i've had enough now and am gonna watch some telly!!!

its chocolate nic

do me a favor and have a look at 'wheres paul2004' who's carl that walla and cas are on about!!!
have you noticed, were on page 34 and there's only been the 3 of us on so far god, we can talk some drivel
Old Feb 10th 2006, 12:19 pm

its chocolate nic

Oh the stinky one then ok

LOL you do ask some questions Carl is Cas' hubby
Old Feb 10th 2006, 12:20 pm

have you noticed, were on page 34 and there's only been the 3 of us on so far god, we can talk some drivel
WELL SHUT UP THEN
Old Feb 10th 2006, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh the stinky one then ok

LOL you do ask some questions Carl is Cas' hubby

ooohhhh, she says he's left!!! the forum i think??????? i'm a nosey cow!
Old Feb 10th 2006, 12:26 pm

ooohhhh, she says he's left!!! the forum i think??????? i'm a nosey cow!
Well why dont you go and ask her instead of talking about it on here

I'm trying to keep this channel clear for anyone wanting to come to the meet, fat chance with you prattling on
Old Feb 10th 2006, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well why dont you go and ask her instead of talking about it on here

I'm trying to keep this channel clear for anyone wanting to come to the meet, fat chance with you prattling on

you shouting at me ok ok i'm going now! dont feel i know her well enough!! now if she'd been to one of our meets, then thats a different kettle

ok, next thursday brewsters daytime anyone else????
Old Feb 10th 2006, 12:35 pm

you shouting at me ok ok i'm going now! dont feel i know her well enough!! now if she'd been to one of our meets, then thats a different kettle

ok, next thursday brewsters daytime anyone else????
I'm not shouting at you, your just mental
Old Feb 10th 2006, 12:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

its the new friends i've been mixing with lately, its rubbing off

right, i'm off to watch neighbours, c ya later xxxxxxxxxx
Old Feb 10th 2006, 3:31 pm
Living in the sun

connollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to behold

You lot are all mental Just caught up on messages, you know me , I dont check often and it takes me forever to reply. Think you should all drink before typing-so funny
Anyway, like I said we are up for any night, we are easy!!!

Enjoy your meet next week all.Angie
Old Feb 10th 2006, 4:00 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

How about some where in Glasgow

Wish I stayed in Sheffield
Old Feb 10th 2006, 4:14 pm

Originally Posted by Margaret2
How about some where in Glasgow

Wish I stayed in Sheffield
git the bus down hen
Old Feb 10th 2006, 4:59 pm
DAMN.........I'M GOOD

BRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond repute

Hi ya all

I suppose this is another ADULTS only meet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.