Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sheffield meet no.3! friday 3rd Feb.

Sheffield meet no.3! friday 3rd Feb.

Old Jan 18th 2006, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sheffield meet no.3! friday 3rd Feb.

Originally Posted by possoms
No mate not looked is it in here or Barbie? I will go look.

STill in pain cant believe it I've also blagged off work anitbiotics making me feel sick, christ what a pair of bloody wingers we are

lifestyle, i think!!!

arent we just!! think you're going to need metronadiazole a/b's much much stronger....cant go near a whiff of alcohol though

i'm off now! see you later! hope you feel better soon! xxx
Old Jan 18th 2006, 9:31 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by debbiemc
lifestyle, i think!!!

arent we just!! think you're going to need metronadiazole a/b's much much stronger....cant go near a whiff of alcohol though

i'm off now! see you later! hope you feel better soon! xxx
Not had a drink for nearly two weeks!! I've replied to your other thread. Hope you feel better soon too
Old Jan 21st 2006, 3:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future

Hi all. Seen your thread about meet on 3rd we'll be there. Both got a night off together amazingly. See you all soon Andy and Lindsey
Old Jan 21st 2006, 3:51 pm

Originally Posted by nurselindsey
Hi all. Seen your thread about meet on 3rd we'll be there. Both got a night off together amazingly. See you all soon Andy and Lindsey
Hi Lindsey thats great news

Lesley unfortunately for us (fortunately for them cos they got their visas) has had to drop out, so you can take their places table is booked 8 for 8.30
Old Jan 21st 2006, 4:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lindsey thats great news

Lesley unfortunately for us (fortunately for them cos they got their visas) has had to drop out, so you can take their places table is booked 8 for 8.30

good stuff lindsey, will be good to see you again

what does everyone think to this; if we can get there before half 7, say quarter past, its the early meal deal, 1 course £6 2courses £7???! good menu, but is it much too early?

i'm easy....when i say easy, i dont mean 'easy'
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 1:06 am
Living in the sun

connollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to behold

good stuff lindsey, will be good to see you again

what does everyone think to this; if we can get there before half 7, say quarter past, its the early meal deal, 1 course £6 2courses £7???! good menu, but is it much too early?

i'm easy....when i say easy, i dont mean 'easy'

Can we come or has the table been filled as I'm not working in Scotland that week ??

Martin & Angie
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 7:33 am

Originally Posted by connollys.home
Can we come or has the table been filled as I'm not working in Scotland that week ??

Martin & Angie
Hiya Martin & Angie

yes of course you can, debs has to confirm numbers and let em know next week. It'll be great to see you again
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 2:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hiya Martin & Angie

yes of course you can, debs has to confirm numbers and let em know next week. It'll be great to see you again

come on then, what do folk think? early or shall we stick with 8?

will be great to see you two again , martin and ange you feelin better martin?

i finished my antibiotics but still coughing like a smoker
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 3:35 pm
Living in the sun

connollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to behold

early is a better deal on the food who's counting either way suits us

well I have finished the antibiotics but still coughing like you and I have to start 3 days of EM sputum test what ever that is tomorrow :scared:
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 3:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by connollys.home
early is a better deal on the food who's counting either way suits us

well I have finished the antibiotics but still coughing like you and I have to start 3 days of EM sputum test what ever that is tomorrow :scared:

urghh, sounds delightful!!!
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 4:10 pm

Hi sounds like a good deal, but we need to see what others think, maybe they cant get there for that time Mandrew dosent finish work until 8 does he??

Come on peeps what do you think???? can you get there for 7pm???
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 5:30 pm
Rawr!

SophieC will become famous soon enoughSophieC will become famous soon enough

Mum n dad want me to go but I'm not going if I'm the only one there my age! Can anyone tell me if there is?

Cheers
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future

Can someone pm me with some instructions on how to get there - we may be a little later have to get kiddiewinks in bed, babysitter wont do that!

Lindsey
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 8:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nurselindsey
Can someone pm me with some instructions on how to get there - we may be a little later have to get kiddiewinks in bed, babysitter wont do that!

Lindsey

hi lindsey,

if you go onto las iguanas website, theres a map i think also a menu.

we'll stick with the origional time then, because those who have young uns are going to be pushed. is that ok?!
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 1:45 pm

Originally Posted by SophieC
Mum n dad want me to go but I'm not going if I'm the only one there my age! Can anyone tell me if there is?

Cheers
How old are you sophie? are your mum and dad Martin & Ange?

ahh yes they are just checked your posts, well to be honest no there wont be others your age but dont matter your very welcome if you want to come. You could bring a friend?

Last edited by possoms; Jan 23rd 2006 at 1:49 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.