Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sheffield meet no.3! friday 3rd Feb.

Sheffield meet no.3! friday 3rd Feb.

Old Mar 9th 2006, 6:55 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sheffield meet no.3! friday 3rd Feb.

Originally Posted by debbiemc
ooooh kay he's having it out shall we tell him about........................................THE PAIN :scared: but then again were only women arent we and women cant do pain can they!!!!!!!!! yeah right!!

good luck andrew, well done with the house too, you lucky bugger, good luck to you. hope your ok tommorow, stock up on the ibuprofen though!!
Nooooo too late now he'll find out tomorrow

Let us know how you got on

could this be your new avatar??

Last edited by possoms; Mar 9th 2006 at 6:59 pm.
Old Mar 9th 2006, 8:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

could this be your new avatar?? [/QUOTE]

tee hee, you bitch
Old Mar 9th 2006, 9:05 pm

Originally Posted by debbiemc
could this be your new avatar??
tee hee, you bitch
Whhhhaaat thought it was appropriate
Old Mar 9th 2006, 9:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
Whhhhaaat thought it was appropriate

absolutely lady!!!!!! pml
Old Mar 14th 2006, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

mandrew is a jewel in the roughmandrew is a jewel in the roughmandrew is a jewel in the roughmandrew is a jewel in the rough

No its BEEEEAAAAAATTCCHH! xx
Old Mar 14th 2006, 1:34 pm

Originally Posted by mandrew
No its BEEEEAAAAAATTCCHH! xx
how did it go then, did it hurt
Old Mar 14th 2006, 1:49 pm
Forum Regular

mandrew is a jewel in the roughmandrew is a jewel in the roughmandrew is a jewel in the roughmandrew is a jewel in the rough

Yeah a real s o b. Just glad to get the bleedin(no pun intended)thing out. Ive packed! Still seems surreal. Outa house 7th April and leaving soon after. Something tells me not to book flight yet, hope its not a bad omen. Probably has s/thing to do with story you told me bout people booking flight then house buyers saying not buying unless 10k knocked off!
Old Mar 14th 2006, 2:03 pm

Yeah a real s o b. Just glad to get the bleedin(no pun intended)thing out. Ive packed! Still seems surreal. Outa house 7th April and leaving soon after. Something tells me not to book flight yet, hope its not a bad omen. Probably has s/thing to do with story you told me bout people booking flight then house buyers saying not buying unless 10k knocked off!
Yeah but dont mean it'll happen to you

Woo so has your stuff gone to London?? or do you mean you've packed for Vancouver?

can you provisionally book the flights?

Juat make sure your tooth cavity is ok before you fly, is it healing up ok?? mine still not healed fully but so glad I had it out
Old Mar 14th 2006, 2:21 pm
Forum Regular

Packed for both and stuff being sent from London as moving there after house goes. Suppose i can provisionally book the flight to Oz but dont want to tempt fate! Tooth problems are one thing i or anyone doesnt need.They dont just affect your teeth but can be a source of a whole load of probs that cant be detected like headaches etc. You have it out then you realise why you were feeling like crap for months! Leave for Canuckland Sat for a week,back for a week,down to London w/ boxes on 7th and then book me flight and chill. Still aint got a place to stay yet in Melbourne,so will have sent after i arrive.Taking my essentials(TOOTHBRUSH/FLOSS/ANTIBIOTICS)! and get the 40kg allowance w/singapore air. Speak soon. Whens the next meet?
Old Mar 14th 2006, 2:42 pm

Packed for both and stuff being sent from London as moving there after house goes. Suppose i can provisionally book the flight to Oz but dont want to tempt fate! Tooth problems are one thing i or anyone doesnt need.They dont just affect your teeth but can be a source of a whole load of probs that cant be detected like headaches etc. You have it out then you realise why you were feeling like crap for months! Leave for Canuckland Sat for a week,back for a week,down to London w/ boxes on 7th and then book me flight and chill. Still aint got a place to stay yet in Melbourne,so will have sent after i arrive.Taking my essentials(TOOTHBRUSH/FLOSS/ANTIBIOTICS)! and get the 40kg allowance w/singapore air. Speak soon. Whens the next meet?
Hiya next meet is 21st April here is the link for it but guess you'll be long gone by then eh??

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=356553

you are going to be very busy, have a brill time in Canada if I dont get to speak to you before hand. Got to go to work now mate, catch ya later xx
Old Mar 15th 2006, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

If i make the meet it means im in big trouble coz the house sale fell through. Looks like the next time i see you and Colin if at all will be over there somewhere. Give me a ring as you transit through Melbourne. If i can i'll put you up but unlikely to get my own place soon. KEEP IN TOUCH. Though will spk soon. cheers. do you have my e.mail address?
Old Mar 15th 2006, 5:07 pm

If i make the meet it means im in big trouble coz the house sale fell through. Looks like the next time i see you and Colin if at all will be over there somewhere. Give me a ring as you transit through Melbourne. If i can i'll put you up but unlikely to get my own place soon. KEEP IN TOUCH. Though will spk soon. cheers. do you have my e.mail address?
LOL no not got your email address nor your phone number

will you be keeping your email addy over there then?? PM me with it Andrew dont put it on the forum.

and like wise if your ever in Tassie your always welcome (that is when we finally get there!!!)

Kay