Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Secret Harbour Gathering?

Secret Harbour Gathering?

Old Aug 5th 2007, 6:49 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Secret Harbour Gathering?

Hi all,

Hope you had a good get together; we had a family day out to the Pinnacles on that day, so I couldn't join you (That was an experience AND we got a speeing ticket on the way home from a patrol car travelling in the opposite direction )

Anyhow, I wondered if everyone was still up for a get together? The local golf club does roast dinners on a Friday night for the winter at a reasonable cost, or now we've had our patio fitted, you could all come round to ours and shelter from the storm!

Just thought I'd bump this thread after a fortnight of illness

Let me know your thoughts and I'll get my finger out and organise something

Jules x
Old Aug 8th 2007, 6:25 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Jules

I'm off line at the mo.....just moved and phone/internet won't be on until the 20th.....in Lanworld at Rocky

Will check in again soon

Sally x
Old Aug 8th 2007, 7:01 am
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by julesandco
Hi all,

Hope you had a good get together; we had a family day out to the Pinnacles on that day, so I couldn't join you (That was an experience AND we got a speeing ticket on the way home from a patrol car travelling in the opposite direction )

Anyhow, I wondered if everyone was still up for a get together? The local golf club does roast dinners on a Friday night for the winter at a reasonable cost, or now we've had our patio fitted, you could all come round to ours and shelter from the storm!

Just thought I'd bump this thread after a fortnight of illness

Let me know your thoughts and I'll get my finger out and organise something

Jules x
Keep me in mind please if there is a list? I am flying on the 30th to perth and will be heading for secret harbour myself.
Old Aug 8th 2007, 8:15 am
Just Joined

buffy1968 will become famous soon enoughbuffy1968 will become famous soon enough

We are moving to Rockingham at the end of this month and would be interested to meet up with you all.Cheers buffy 1968
Old Aug 8th 2007, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

littlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nice

Hi I'm living in Secret Harbour so would be interested in getting together

Nicky
Old Aug 9th 2007, 4:16 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys,

So, how about to get the ball rolling, I have a get together at my place in Secret Harbour on Sat 18th August?

I thought if we strike whilst the iron's hot and have a first get-together, this will break the ice and we can then have another when OzzieNurse and Buffy arrive.

Let me know if this date is OK with everyone - we can move it if needed

So, if you're up for it, just let me know names / kids and ages and I will PM you our address details.

Jules x

Julia, Paul, Samuel (9), Darcie (6), Adam (3).
Old Aug 10th 2007, 1:07 pm

Hi guys,

So, how about to get the ball rolling, I have a get together at my place in Secret Harbour on Sat 18th August?

I thought if we strike whilst the iron's hot and have a first get-together, this will break the ice and we can then have another when OzzieNurse and Buffy arrive.

So, if you're up for it, just let me know names / kids and ages and I will PM you our address details.

Jules x

OK, so Claire and Belinda have said they're up for a meet.

Anyone else fancy it?

Don't be shy!

Jules x
Old Aug 10th 2007, 1:11 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

would it be possible for us to join you??

We're not in secret harbour, (we're up in the hills) but would love to meet some new people!
Old Aug 10th 2007, 2:38 pm

Originally Posted by Sam
would it be possible for us to join you??

We're not in secret harbour, (we're up in the hills) but would love to meet some new people!
Sure it would Sam

It's not exclusive to people living in Secret Harbour (just seems to be an awful lot of us on here who could be next to each other in Woolies and not even know it )

You are MORE than welcome to join us. It'll be on the Sat the 18th at my place (I'll send you over the details). Will the whole family be coming, or will you have a previous appointment with a horse

It'll be like speed dating to find mates

Anyone else out there who fancies joining us come on in!

Jules x

Note to self: must limit use of smilies!
Old Aug 12th 2007, 8:30 am
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys,

Jules x

No that's no good!! Rollie leaves on the 18th and we don't get there til the 30th! BOOOHHUUUUUUU
Old Aug 12th 2007, 10:48 am

Originally Posted by OzzieNurse
No that's no good!! Rollie leaves on the 18th and we don't get there til the 30th! BOOOHHUUUUUUU
I know - that's why I said we'd had another one

We all look forward to meeting you

Jules x
Old Aug 12th 2007, 10:50 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Sure it would Sam

It's not exclusive to people living in Secret Harbour (just seems to be an awful lot of us on here who could be next to each other in Woolies and not even know it )

You are MORE than welcome to join us. It'll be on the Sat the 18th at my place (I'll send you over the details). Will the whole family be coming, or will you have a previous appointment with a horse

It'll be like speed dating to find mates

Anyone else out there who fancies joining us come on in!

Jules x

Note to self: must limit use of smilies!

we,ll come with sam,she can drive and well get pished??
Old Aug 12th 2007, 10:58 am

Originally Posted by aston man
If you fancy

It'd nice good to meet the infamous Man from Aston.

You would be more than welcome

Just let me know if you're serious and I'll send you our address details.

Jules x
Old Aug 12th 2007, 11:05 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
oh sod off Ast

OI've driven last 2 times now, one when we all went to pub and last night

bloody alans turn next week

Watch out !

But yea up for that, we'll all squeeze in his Ute, and go together, give me a call and we'll thrash out details!
Old Aug 12th 2007, 11:06 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam
oh sod off Ast

OI've driven last 2 times now, one when we all went to pub and last night

bloody alans turn next week

Watch out !

But yea up for that, we'll all squeeze in his Ute, and go together, give me a call and we'll thrash out details!
no probs..lookin forward to it...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.