SE QLD 4WD trip

Old Nov 5th 2007, 7:29 am
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice
Default Re: SE QLD 4WD trip

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
I'll bring a tow rope now I've seen what car you have :-)
I'm saying nuthin'

Originally Posted by annqldau
I'm sure you ignored that driving on sand info last time as did Andice...
I make my own rules. Far more fun.

IF work allows, as I'm starting a new job next week and we've got a sh*t load to do at the new house, we're defo up for it. The old Jack is dying for another dose of saltwater

Andy
Old Nov 5th 2007, 8:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andicee
I'm saying nuthin'

IF work allows, as I'm starting a new job next week and we've got a sh*t load to do at the new house, we're defo up for it. The old Jack is dying for another dose of saltwater

Andy
You any good at golf Andy ? We're looking for people to play for Haggisman's Heroes against the so called might of Soapys Suds! Pardon the intrusion people
Old Nov 5th 2007, 8:56 am
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
You any good at golf Andy ? We're looking for people to play for Haggisman's Heroes against the so called might of Soapys Suds! Pardon the intrusion people
Senbt you a PM chap
Old Nov 5th 2007, 2:26 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

BUMP !
i love this thread
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:10 pm
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Bobby - want to come to Bribie - I can put the Jazz in the back of the Ute if you like?
Old Nov 6th 2007, 3:02 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
Our friends Andy and Jayne said they are coming along as well. They have their own car as does Mick and Tracey
Is it a car as in 4WD as inferior cars can't go on the good bit???
Old Nov 6th 2007, 3:04 am

Originally Posted by andicee
I'm saying nuthin'

Andy
you own the house it's not going anywhere now, so one week won't make a difference plus you'll have finished all the jobs on your time off.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 3:07 am

Originally Posted by longreach
Fellow 4wders

There have been a few posts in the 4wd for under $20K thread indicating an interest in a 4wd trip.

So, post your interest here... was thinking of maybe a camping trip to fraser or something similar.

Cheers,
Mark.
Did you post this in the Barbie or in Meet-ups? I'd say this is more of a Barbie thing as it's much more fun than a meet up and putting it in meet ups makes it sound boring.

Was it an anal mod moved it?
Old Nov 6th 2007, 3:18 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Did you post this in the Barbie or in Meet-ups? I'd say this is more of a Barbie thing as it's much more fun than a meet up and putting it in meet ups makes it sound boring.

Was it an anal mod moved it?
Nah, I think it started in the Barbie on the back of another thread......I think Longreach thought it a good idea to re-start it in Meet Ups!

But.......yes, I agree Ann! This meet up (if you can call it that) will be a blast! Sand, sun, petrol, Barbies, dirt...........whatever, we'll have some!
Old Nov 6th 2007, 3:32 am

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Nah, I think it started in the Barbie on the back of another thread......I think Longreach thought it a good idea to re-start it in Meet Ups!

But.......yes, I agree Ann! This meet up (if you can call it that) will be a blast! Sand, sun, petrol, Barbies, dirt...........whatever, we'll have some!
A lot of people don't come in Meet-ups so will miss the fun.

You not got yourself a job yet?
Old Nov 6th 2007, 3:39 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

A lot of people don't come in Meet-ups so will miss the fun.

You not got yourself a job yet?
Not yet me dear.....have become a serious man of leisure!!

S'all gonna change very soon though - have started up the driving conversion again and off to TAFE part time next year!

Looks like my ass has been kicked as well!
Old Nov 6th 2007, 3:42 am

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Not yet me dear.....have become a serious man of leisure!!

S'all gonna change very soon though - have started up the driving conversion again and off to TAFE part time next year!

Looks like my ass has been kicked as well!
LOL... it's strange how all the women work in Aus and the men become men of leisure.

What you doing at TAFE???
Old Nov 6th 2007, 4:17 am
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Is it a car as in 4WD as inferior cars can't go on the good bit???
No idea what you mean but Andy and Jayne have a Hilux and Mick and Tracey have a Surf.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 4:23 am
BE Enthusiast

you own the house it's not going anywhere now, so one week won't make a difference plus you'll have finished all the jobs on your time off.
But what about the pool????

Old Nov 6th 2007, 4:37 am
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

Hya just noticed this thread and the barbie at Bribie sounds fun. Do we really need a 4x4? We have a new Toyota Hilux Ute 2 wheel drive will that cope? How far is Bribie from Brisbane? Can we come?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.