Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Scottish meet up

Scottish meet up

Old Feb 14th 2008, 6:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Scottish meet up

Originally Posted by RichM
Debs:-
Not sure if you are keeping track for the meet at Playfair's,apologies if i have the wrong person,but if so can you put me down for 2 adults and 2 kids.

136 Electrician (TRA passed)
applying to DIAC,2 weeks time

Best Regards,

Rich...

Look out QLD........

Will do Rich, see you there!

Debbie
Old Feb 19th 2008, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

Scott and Kaz will become famous soon enough

Hello,

Just wanting to introduce ourselves as new members who are hoping to come to the meet up on the 1st March if that’s ok. Kara holds an Australian passport through descent and I am in the middle of completing all forms for a De Facto Spouse Visa.

Kara will be heading to Oz (Sydney) beginning of April with me hopefully following in July, once i get everything sorted with work.

Any help and advice regarding the completion of the forms would be appreciated as they appear a bit daunting, although the spouse visa thread looks good for info.

Hope to see you soon.

Scott & Kaz.
Old Feb 19th 2008, 6:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Scott and Kaz
Hello,

Just wanting to introduce ourselves as new members who are hoping to come to the meet up on the 1st March if that’s ok. Kara holds an Australian passport through descent and I am in the middle of completing all forms for a De Facto Spouse Visa.

Kara will be heading to Oz (Sydney) beginning of April with me hopefully following in July, once i get everything sorted with work.

Any help and advice regarding the completion of the forms would be appreciated as they appear a bit daunting, although the spouse visa thread looks good for info.

Hope to see you soon.

Scott & Kaz.

Hi Scott & Kaz

Welcome to BE! You will find loads of info on this site, if there is anything you can't just post a new thread! Will be good to meet you on the 1st.

Debbie
Old Feb 19th 2008, 9:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi all

Just did a quick count of how many folk are going to be there at the meet up...WOW I can't believe it...54 (including 15 kids).

Debbie
Old Feb 19th 2008, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

Scott and Kaz will become famous soon enough

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for the welcome, we are both looking forward to meeting everyone.

Scott
Old Feb 24th 2008, 6:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi folks

Unfortunately the Playfair pub will not allow an area to be booked off due it being a Saturday. Tried to find other pubs in Edinburgh that would let kids in but are all in the suburbs which would not be convenient for folk to get to. Was wondering if a few of you would not mind arriving a bit earlier say about 12 so we can grab a few tables before it gets busy?

Thanks

Debbie
Old Feb 24th 2008, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

kazandjim will become famous soon enoughkazandjim will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Scottish meet up

Originally Posted by brissydeb
Hi folks

Unfortunately the Playfair pub will not allow an area to be booked off due it being a Saturday. Tried to find other pubs in Edinburgh that would let kids in but are all in the suburbs which would not be convenient for folk to get to. Was wondering if a few of you would not mind arriving a bit earlier say about 12 so we can grab a few tables before it gets busy?

Thanks

Debbie
Hi Debbie,
No problem. Will try to get there around 12.
Karen
Old Feb 24th 2008, 6:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kazandjim
Hi Debbie,
No problem. Will try to get there around 12.
Karen
Thats great Karen, thanks!

Debbie
Old Feb 24th 2008, 6:47 pm
Just Joined

RichM is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Debbie:-
Thats fine by me,we will endeavour to arrive around 12,minus one as the youngest has a birthday party.

Best Regards,

Rich
Old Feb 24th 2008, 6:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Debbie:-
Thats fine by me,we will endeavour to arrive around 12,minus one as the youngest has a birthday party.

Best Regards,

Rich

Cheers Rich, really appreciate that!

Debbie
Old Feb 24th 2008, 6:54 pm
Just Joined

RichM is an unknown quantity at this point

You are welcome looking forward to it,hope it is a success!
Old Feb 24th 2008, 7:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

You are welcome looking forward to it,hope it is a success!
Looking forward to Saturday as well, will be a great day!

Debbie
Old Feb 25th 2008, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

bextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by brissydeb
Hi folks

Thanks

Debbie
Me and hubby (minus kids hurrah!) will see you about 12 ish mate-
NO WORRIES!! We'll just take the place over
Old Feb 25th 2008, 6:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bextaroota
Me and hubby (minus kids hurrah!) will see you about 12 ish mate-
NO WORRIES!! We'll just take the place over
Cheers bexaroota!

Debbie
Old Feb 28th 2008, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

Off 2 Oz is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone, just wanted to say hello. We cant make Saturday unfortunately, I have to work but hopefully will be able to make any other meet ups arranged. Just started process after a long time deciding, sent ACS off on Saturday, the waiting begins... Anyway have a great time on Saturday.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.