Scots Meet up

Old Mar 28th 2007, 3:07 pm
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scots Meet up

Originally Posted by AVW
Hi Andrea

Would love to come along to a meet... Edinburgh would be great for us.
We depart for Brisbane on the 9th May so the 21st April would suit us, having said that our leaving party is on the 20th but reckon we could do with a wee drink on the 21st too cure the hangover....
Anne
Oh lets just have 2 lol after all if you've read my post on the Barbie you'll know i desrve a few drinks

See how many go for april and may and we'll take it from there.

Today is a bloody good day

Andreaxx
Old Mar 28th 2007, 3:23 pm
AVW
BE Enthusiast

AVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by acbh2
Oh lets just have 2 lol after all if you've read my post on the Barbie you'll know i desrve a few drinks

See how many go for april and may and we'll take it from there.

Today is a bloody good day

Andreaxx
good idea...only prob we will be away...to oz
ANNE
Old Mar 28th 2007, 10:26 pm
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute

we have missed the last couple in Glasgow/Edinburgh so it dont matter where or when it happens we will be there, c`mon guys lets come up with some dates that we can all make it

Mine are from - Today untill we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! April would be good though

^^^ WE! ( the missus insisted i rephrase it)
Old Mar 29th 2007, 8:36 pm
AVW
BE Enthusiast

AVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud of

Come On Guys Have To Get Something Organised ......
Andrea Suggested Sat 21st April Edinburgh Were Up For That Anyone Else?......hurry Up We Need To Organize Babysitters/accommodation ..... Really Want To Meet U All
Anne
Old Mar 30th 2007, 6:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Scotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond repute

21st in Edinburgh is fine for us too.

Jacqui
Old Mar 30th 2007, 9:03 am
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AVW
good idea...only prob we will be away...to oz
ANNE
When are you going to Oz? can you make a meet before you go or is it really soon?

Axx

I really should read ALL messages before replying eh. Anne just seen your next message that you can make april lol
Old Mar 30th 2007, 9:26 am
AVW
BE Enthusiast

When are you going to Oz? can you make a meet before you go or is it really soon?

Axx

I really should read ALL messages before replying eh. Anne just seen your next message that you can make april lol
Hi no prob A
21st would be great , an excuse for john and I to have a night away on our own... before our move on the 9th may...I have to keep repeating that date to myself because I still cant belief it is happening.
Off for 2 weeks with the kids to Oban on sat we have a caravan up there so have to try and sell it also. Will get john to keep a check on this forum to see if the meet is going a head

Anne
Old Mar 30th 2007, 11:27 am
Banned

Originally Posted by AVW
Hi no prob A
21st would be great , an excuse for john and I to have a night away on our own... before our move on the 9th may...I have to keep repeating that date to myself because I still cant belief it is happening.
Off for 2 weeks with the kids to Oban on sat we have a caravan up there so have to try and sell it also. Will get john to keep a check on this forum to see if the meet is going a head

Anne
No prob Anne,

9th may is really soon eek! hope your all organised and have a great time in Oban. where you headed?

Axx
Old Mar 30th 2007, 11:38 am
AVW
BE Enthusiast

No prob Anne,

9th may is really soon eek! hope your all organised and have a great time in Oban. where you headed?

Axx
Hi
North ledaig just over connel bridge on beach we have a seasonal pitch up there caravan been in storage all winter there . Gave up our pitch which had for 10yrs as going away but going up to another pitch so kids can say goodbye to friends etc. They have spent every summer up there and Easter . Will be a wee bit sad leaving but what a life were going to have........
Anne
Old Mar 30th 2007, 11:42 am
AVW
BE Enthusiast

Right come on all you scots lets get another meet sorted. Edinburgh/Glasgow! April/May!

I'll start.......Edinburgh or Glasgow I don't mind and how about 21st April or 12th May?

What do you all think?

Andreaxx
Meant to say...if you manage to get something arranged for 21st April count John and I in we will defo be there.
Speak when back from Oban

Anne
Old Apr 1st 2007, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

pata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by AVW
Hi
North ledaig just over connel bridge on beach we have a seasonal pitch up there caravan been in storage all winter there . Gave up our pitch which had for 10yrs as going away but going up to another pitch so kids can say goodbye to friends etc. They have spent every summer up there and Easter . Will be a wee bit sad leaving but what a life were going to have........
Anne
That,s where I come from originally.
Used to work in a little cafe in Benderloch and have campfires on the beach.
Always said I would move back there if I didn't go to Oz!
Live in Dalgety Bay now.
Alison
Old Apr 1st 2007, 8:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys, It would need to be April for us as we will be in Brisbane by May It would be good to meet up with you all before we go.

Donna
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 9:40 am
Forum Regular

sharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the rough

Hi All,
April in edinburgh on 21st is fine ,
it will be great to meet you all again . The May date also ok but a bit close to our recci date we fly out 16th. But what the hell i'm in for the two dates.

see yas soon

Sharon.
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 9:42 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure I will be able to make the 21st guys Enjoy.

Gill
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

Stokesy has a spectacular aura aboutStokesy has a spectacular aura aboutStokesy has a spectacular aura about

Hi there. The May date would be best for us, in Glasgow. We live in Irvine but sure we could get to Edinburgh if that is most popular option.

Off to Oz on 8th April for 3 weeks - can't wait!! Going to Sydney, Canberra, Tasmania and Victoria - to visit family (Ozzie husband). Will probably make mind up about moving there (hopfully) whilst out there.

C U soon,

Sarah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.