Scots going to Oz

Scots going to Oz

Old Sep 27th 2006, 10:26 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Scots going to Oz

Originally Posted by billy0911
Hi
Like everyone else things happening and party's to go to but i will check what's free and post tomorrow

Vicki & Billy

Billy if you all don't come am coming tae yir hoose tae get ya
Old Sep 27th 2006, 10:29 pm
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret3
Billy if you all don't come am coming tae yir hoose tae get ya
Hi Margaret,
So when you free then?
A
xx
Old Sep 27th 2006, 10:33 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by acbh2
Hi Margaret,
So when you free then?
A
xx
Hi andrea the sat 14/15 oct would suit me, can't do the next weekend , but also free the last sat in Oct

If the chaps are coming, we will try to get a babysitter, but couldn't promise this , as we have real difficulty getting sitters
Old Sep 27th 2006, 10:36 pm
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret3
Hi andrea the sat 14/15 oct would suit me, can't do the next weekend , but also free the last sat in Oct
Hi Margaret that wend good for me to, hope you are ok and the plans for Oz are going well, your flights booked? If men are coming or not might still leave mine at home so as I can have a bit of peace
A
xx

Well peeps thats 3 for 14/15 oct.. myself, margaret and SJ any other takers
Old Sep 28th 2006, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Hi Margaret that wend good for me to, hope you are ok and the plans for Oz are going well, your flights booked? If men are coming or not might still leave mine at home so as I can have a bit of peace
A
xx

Well peeps thats 3 for 14/15 oct.. myself, margaret and SJ any other
takers
Hi
Well don't really know about the weekend 14th/15th we are supposed to be going out with mates that weekend as it will be the last time going out as mates over here anyway plans may change i will keep you posted

Vicki
Old Sep 28th 2006, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

sharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the rough

A
xx

would have really like to come being our first time but in Florida until
16th and working sat 21st . it a 2hr drive and don't finish until 1pm and were in London fro the expo the following week. so have a great time and well maybe another meet before Xmas would be good excuse for Xmas shopping weekend.

Sharon
Old Sep 29th 2006, 6:36 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

A
xx

We might tag along,and Glasgows good for us.I work every other weekend,so it would depend on the date.As im fairly new to this forum,ive not chatted to any of you yet,so may as well get used to meeting some strangers as it will be happening a lot soon enough!
14/15 Oct might be hard as i'd be working nights but may manage to get a holiday in.Then again you can never please everyone. Lol.

Brian and Julie
Old Sep 29th 2006, 8:18 am
Banned

Originally Posted by brido
We might tag along,and Glasgows good for us.I work every other weekend,so it would depend on the date.As im fairly new to this forum,ive not chatted to any of you yet,so may as well get used to meeting some strangers as it will be happening a lot soon enough!
14/15 Oct might be hard as i'd be working nights but may manage to get a holiday in.Then again you can never please everyone. Lol.

Brian and Julie
It would be good to meet you and you are very welcome. It was my first time meeting people last time, but everybody was really nice, only thing was I was first to turn up and was sat like Billy no Mates for about 20 mins :scared: I panicked that noone would turn up. So if you decide to come I could pm you my mobile number and if you turn up and can't find anybody you can phone me. we met last time at about 1.30 in the afternoon and some people stayed quite late so you could come after you've caught up on some sleep. Anyway keep your eye on this thread as no dates or times have been made definite.
Andrea
xx
Old Sep 29th 2006, 8:21 am
Banned

Originally Posted by sharon45
would have really like to come being our first time but in Florida until
16th and working sat 21st . it a 2hr drive and don't finish until 1pm and were in London fro the expo the following week. so have a great time and well maybe another meet before Xmas would be good excuse for Xmas shopping weekend.

Sharon
Thats a shame, but hey you'll be in Florida enjoying the sunshine, just go in a pub and have a on us. Have a fab hol. We were suppossed to be going over christmas but had to cancel when we decided to go to Oz, but hey we can't have everything.
Andrea
xx
Old Sep 29th 2006, 8:26 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

It would be good to meet you and you are very welcome. It was my first time meeting people last time, but everybody was really nice, only thing was I was first to turn up and was sat like Billy no Mates for about 20 mins :scared: I panicked that noone would turn up. So if you decide to come I could pm you my mobile number and if you turn up and can't find anybody you can phone me. we met last time at about 1.30 in the afternoon and some people stayed quite late so you could come after you've caught up on some sleep. Anyway keep your eye on this thread as no dates or times have been made definite.
Andrea
xx
Sounds Good!
Old Sep 29th 2006, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

sharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the rough

Thats a shame, but hey you'll be in Florida enjoying the sunshine, just go in a pub and have a on us. Have a fab hol. We were suppossed to be going over christmas but had to cancel when we decided to go to Oz, but hey we can't have everything.
Andrea
xx
Hi Andrea,

We were gonna do the same just wait and go on validation holiday ,but my hubby's got a conference 4-8th and since he was out in May at one on his own , me and Jordan my son put the foot down and so we re having a hols (we have timeshare there ) and managed to get cheap premier seats with globespan, so it didnt cost too much.
We will still have to go to Oz before June 07 as that when our PCC will run out.(Thats if we get that bloody Visa.) They requested and extra medical report on my son which Panel Dr posted early this week , so hopefully we might hear something by the time we get back from hols.

Hopefully meet everybody soon.

Sharon
Old Sep 29th 2006, 4:56 pm
Forum Regular

gordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to all

Hi guys

My husband and I are new to this forum. We are hoping to move to Oz around April - the papers are taking ages to go through! The TRA has passed and the main paper is still be processed (or for that matter - possibly not even been looked at yet!).

We would love to meet up with everyone.

The 14/15 October doesnt suit - but any other time would be good. Dont change you plans for us right enough - so if not this time - we hope to catch you all next time!

Thanks.

Laura and Gordon

Yeh right not bloody likely! more like and so if your up for it don't be shy we won't bite. Will give my mobile out this time as last time sat like Billy no mates was nerve wracking
Andrea
xx[/QUOTE]
Old Sep 29th 2006, 6:48 pm
bev
Forum Regular

bev is a jewel in the roughbev is a jewel in the roughbev is a jewel in the roughbev is a jewel in the roughbev is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Scots going to Oz

Hi all,
was just wondering if there are any scots or anyone who can be bothered travelling to Scotland who are going to Oz (anywhere) who would like to meet up say at the beginning of October! Glasgow or Edinburgh may well be a good place but thats just my opinion. It could be just an adult meet with a few beers or could bring kids, though this may be harder as winter is drawing in anyhow suggestions and dates just throw them on the thread and we'll see if theres enough interests i.e. me and one other person
Andrea
xx
Only at the TRA stages, would love to meet with other scots going down under. We are in Fife.
Elaine & Brian
Old Sep 29th 2006, 7:35 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by bev
Only at the TRA stages, would love to meet with other scots going down under. We are in Fife.
Elaine & Brian
Hi there Elaine and Brian,
You are more than welcome! provisional date seems to be either 14/15 oct no time as yet. Hope to see you there.
Andrea
xx
Old Sep 29th 2006, 7:37 pm
Banned

[QUOTE=gordon&laura]Hi guys

My husband and I are new to this forum. We are hoping to move to Oz around April - the papers are taking ages to go through! The TRA has passed and the main paper is still be processed (or for that matter - possibly not even been looked at yet!).

We would love to meet up with everyone.

Thanks.

Laura and Gordon

Hi Laura and Gordon,
14/15 oct is just provisional at the mo so keep an eye on the thread just in case it changes. If you can't make the next meet we'll just have to arrange another one to meet you
Andrea
xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.