Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Scotland V England / Christmas in July meet?

Scotland V England / Christmas in July meet?

Old May 9th 2011, 11:52 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scotland V England / Christmas in July meet?

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
- hubby just ordered his Scotland goalie tap, shorts and gloves.
Magic pal
So far i have 13 england tops
The scotland tops are a bit harder to get
But im working on it
We dont have a goalie top so tell gav i said cheers

Things are really starting to take shape
I now have santa paying a visit
Old May 9th 2011, 1:08 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©
Magic pal
But im working on it

Is he gonna bring his elves with him?
I just booked the night off.......we have four new staff at work and so far all they know about me is that I am going to a Christmas Party in July dressed as a witch.........
Old May 9th 2011, 11:29 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Is he gonna bring his elves with him?
I just booked the night off.......we have four new staff at work and so far all they know about me is that I am going to a Christmas Party in July dressed as a witch.........

They must be thinking you're the office weirdo.
Old May 9th 2011, 11:29 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Magic pal
But im working on it

Nae probs. Ebay uk is your friend. Gav wanted new stuff so we just ordered online from a sportshop, but ebay uk usually have some really good second hand fitbaw shirts, but they can still be pricey, some people really take the biscuit.

Last edited by scottishcelts; May 10th 2011 at 1:23 am.
Old May 9th 2011, 11:42 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts

They must be thinking you're the office weirdo.
They'd be right
Old May 10th 2011, 4:24 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

SCOTLAND
Gav (goalkeeper)
Cameron
Rab (only me)
Stevie E
Scotty
Malky
Bam
Tom
Andy
Dtox
Craig (Haggis)
Jim
Chris M
Alex J
Brian

Space for one more player
Teams will be capped at 16

England
Nick (goalkeeper)
Speedy
Darren
Brendan
Dicko
Neil
Russ
Mark W
Brad
Mark McDonald
Steve Martin
Steve H

Still some places left for the England team

so far we have around 50 families who have let me know they will be coming on the day. We have ginen plenty of notice and this number should grow.
Old May 10th 2011, 8:20 am
Just Joined

sanch3636 is an unknown quantity at this point

We are up for it!

Last edited by sanch3636; May 10th 2011 at 8:28 am.
Old May 10th 2011, 8:20 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Christmas in July.we hope a lot of people will get into the spirit of christmas and dress up for the day.
here are the details

The date- Saturday 16th of July 2011
Time- 12pm
Place- Southport Soccer Club
Address- Clubhouse at Ashmore Park, Mualla Dr, Ashmore.
All welcome!

If anyone has any questions just call me on 0488 082 686__________________
Scotland
Gav (goalkeeper)
Cameron
Rab (only me)
Stevie E
Scotty
Malky
Bam
Tom
Andy
Dtox
Craig (Haggis)
Jim
Chris M
Alex J
Brian D

Space for one more player
Teams will be capped at 16

England
Nick (goalkeeper)
Speedy
Darren
Brendan
Dicko
Neil
Russ
Mark W
Brad
Mark McDonald
Steve Martin
Steve H
Still some places left for the England team

so far we have around 50 families who have let me know they will be coming on the day. We have ginen plenty of notice and this number should grow.
Old May 11th 2011, 10:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Looking forward to this one- not the actual soccer of course rather the bar & food

Are many people bringing their kids?
Old May 11th 2011, 11:48 pm

Originally Posted by tinaj
Looking forward to this one- not the actual soccer of course rather the bar & food

Yip very family orientated from what I've been told. Is that putting you off now, the fact that there will be loadsa kids?
Old May 12th 2011, 5:43 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by tinaj

Hey Tina, make sure you come along, think Brighton meets but 50 times bigger and with football thrown in!!!
Usually loads of kids there of all ages so yours would have a ball. There is loads of space outside too so they can all let off steam while the rest of us get on with the drink and the gossip
Old May 13th 2011, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

THORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to all

Hi
I have just noticed this thread. We would love to come along.
There is me (Jill), OH (warren) and our 2 boys Liam who is 14 and Jack who is 9.

Jill
xxx
Old May 13th 2011, 10:40 am

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Hey Tina, make sure you come along, think Brighton meets but 50 times bigger and with football thrown in!!!
Usually loads of kids there of all ages so yours would have a ball. There is loads of space outside too so they can all let off steam while the rest of us get on with the drink and the gossip

That's the part i'm most looking forward to.
Old May 13th 2011, 11:00 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by THORPES
Hi
I have just noticed this thread. We would love to come along.
There is me (Jill), OH (warren) and our 2 boys Liam who is 14 and Jack who is 9.

Jill
xxx
your more than welcome. its a fantastic family day out
Old May 14th 2011, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

THORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to all

your more than welcome. its a fantastic family day out
Thanks, see you all then.

Jill
xxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.