Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

(S.E Melbourne) Mornington Meet: 12 Nov

(S.E Melbourne) Mornington Meet: 12 Nov

Old Oct 4th 2005, 11:00 am
BE Enthusiast

wongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nice
Default (S.E Melbourne) Mornington Meet: 12 Nov

Hello , I know myself, Bill (Bordy) and others have been talking about a Mornington meet, so here goes. Please respond if interested in attending.

Date and Time
Saturday 12 November, 12.00 midday start. No set end time.

Mornington, Vic : outdoor BBQ area on the parkland at the corner of Flinders Drive and Schnapper Point Drive, Melway ref: 104 C9/C10

Other Information.
I'll try to get there early so we can 'bag' one of the BBQs. Feel free to 'bring a plate', or alternatively picnic type stuff. Parking is at the location as is a little piece of parkland for kids to run around in, kids playground etc.. Near shops and cafes in the unlikely (famous last words) event it rains.

Neil
Old Oct 5th 2005, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

wongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nice
Default Re: (S.E Melbourne) Mornington Meet: 12 Nov

Originally Posted by wongstonn
Hello , I know myself, Bill (Bordy) and others have been talking about a Mornington meet, so here goes. Please respond if interested in attending.

Date and Time

Mornington, Vic : outdoor BBQ area on the parkland at the corner of Flinders Drive and Schnapper Point Drive, Melway ref: 104 C9/C10

Other Information.
I'll try to get there early so we can 'bag' one of the BBQs. Feel free to 'bring a plate', or alternatively picnic type stuff. Parking is at the location as is a little piece of parkland for kids to run around in, kids playground etc.. Near shops and cafes in the unlikely (famous last words) event it rains.

Neil
Have put the thread up on BritVics too and already have some responses.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 9:28 am
Just Joined

clairey is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

We'll (me,hubby and 2 kids) will probably go. We went to the last one on the 10th september at the Village Green,we really enjoyed it and met people who've now become good friends.

We're also living in Mt Eliza on Volitans Ave. Whereabouts are you? Do you have children?

Claire
Old Oct 5th 2005, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

robert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud of

count us 3 in. see you all there

Rob Marie & Terri
Old Oct 5th 2005, 11:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by clairey
Hi

We'll (me,hubby and 2 kids) will probably go. We went to the last one on the 10th september at the Village Green,we really enjoyed it and met people who've now become good friends.

We're also living in Mt Eliza on Volitans Ave. Whereabouts are you? Do you have children?

Claire
Hi Claire

We're not far from you, on Rutland Avenue. We were at the Village Green too with our 4 year old girl! Did we chat?

Neil
Old Oct 5th 2005, 11:20 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Hi Claire

We're not far from you, on Rutland Avenue. We were at the Village Green too with our 4 year old girl! Did we chat?

Neil
She was to busy chasing the Scotsmen Neil.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 11:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bordy
Ah! That would explain it, Bill.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 11:47 am
BE Enthusiast

melibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond repute

We will hopefully come along too, 2 adults and 3 kids!!!!

Hope the bbq's are working this time, some were not working last time we were there!

Mel
Old Oct 5th 2005, 1:47 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by melibeam
We will hopefully come along too, 2 adults and 3 kids!!!!

Hope the bbq's are working this time, some were not working last time we were there!

Mel
I think its in a differant area this time Mel.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 8:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

Date and Time

Other Information.

Neil

We would love to come, but we don't land until the 21st.

See you next time.

John & Julie
Old Oct 5th 2005, 8:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

andy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant future

I think its in a differant area this time Mel.

Correction Bill, same place, same park just different bbq area, this one (104 c9/c10) is the one by the toilets, people may prefer to meet by the bbq next to kiddies play area as they are all sure to head for it.

We should be able to make it and I'll mention it to a few new arrrivals

Andy
Old Oct 5th 2005, 9:40 pm
Just Joined

funkydebster is an unknown quantity at this point

Count us in!! 2 adults... looking forward to meeting you all
Old Oct 6th 2005, 1:20 am
Just Joined

clairey is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheeky!

I'll be having words when I see you next

Claire
Old Oct 6th 2005, 1:38 am
BE Enthusiast

BenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond repute

sounds tempting - would love to come but there's a couple of sticking points - if we make it we'll be four adults (parents are over on hols from the UK for 3 months) and a newborn.

If we don't make it - its because the newborn isn't born!!!! (due 7th Nov, but its our first and their notoriously late)

Whatever happens, hope you all have fun.

p.s. for those who were there - it was great to see so many people at the meeting in Crown last month. Looking forward to seeing you all again!!!!
Old Oct 6th 2005, 3:40 am
BE Forum Addict

haggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond repute

Date and Time

Other Information.

Neil

Neil/Bordy/Claire,

We'll be there - 2 adults and 2 wee ones. Will be good to catch up again soon.

Neil - what's your surname again (sorry !) so I can drop you a mail at NAB.

Claire - we'll call soon, just found a house, moved in and furniture due this weekend so been a little hectic.

Cheers,
Col

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.