regional NSW

Old Dec 9th 2012, 6:56 pm
Just Joined

caronandrod has a spectacular aura aboutcaronandrod has a spectacular aura aboutcaronandrod has a spectacular aura about
Default regional NSW

Hi all,
Does anyone live in regional NSW. I see many 'meet ups' for people on the coast or in city areas but not in the country. I have been here for 5 years and live in a gorgeous part of NSW, Rylstone (near Mudgee/Bathurst). I wouldn't trade where I live for anything but it would still be nice to catch up with some fellow poms (I miss the pommy sense of humour).
Old Dec 17th 2012, 6:26 am
Just Joined

caronandrod has a spectacular aura aboutcaronandrod has a spectacular aura aboutcaronandrod has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: regional NSW

70 views and not a single reply - I guess we must be the only people who live in the country. Ah well, I will say hello to the 'roos.
Merry Christmas everyone and good luck in whatever you are doing
Old Dec 23rd 2012, 4:04 am
sjo
Forum Regular

sjo will become famous soon enough

Hi caronandrod,

No, you're not alone - but I imagine we're all a bit spread out.

I'm quite a way up north from you at the moment, but moving closer to you (to Dubbo area) soon.

Hope you and the roos have a great Christmas (but don't let them steal all the sprouts)!
Old Dec 23rd 2012, 4:08 am
BE Forum Addict

RedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caronandrod
Hi all,
Does anyone live in regional NSW. I see many 'meet ups' for people on the coast or in city areas but not in the country. I have been here for 5 years and live in a gorgeous part of NSW, Rylstone (near Mudgee/Bathurst). I wouldn't trade where I live for anything but it would still be nice to catch up with some fellow poms (I miss the pommy sense of humour).
See you around October time then

Look forward to visiting a lot of the regional towns later in the year. Sorry you did not get that many replies maybe later in the year might get a better uptake?
Old Dec 23rd 2012, 9:17 am
Just Joined

Merry Christmas to you - let me know when you move towards Dubbo and maybe we can arrange a catch up
Caron and Rod
Originally Posted by sjo
Hi caronandrod,

No, you're not alone - but I imagine we're all a bit spread out.

I'm quite a way up north from you at the moment, but moving closer to you (to Dubbo area) soon.

Hope you and the roos have a great Christmas (but don't let them steal all the sprouts)!
Old Dec 23rd 2012, 9:18 am
Just Joined

October it is then lol Keep me posted Merry Christmas
Originally Posted by RedDragon2008
See you around October time then

Look forward to visiting a lot of the regional towns later in the year. Sorry you did not get that many replies maybe later in the year might get a better uptake?
Old Dec 24th 2012, 5:43 am
sjo
Forum Regular

sjo will become famous soon enough

Sounds good. We'll have to organise a get together when I get settled in the area. And we'll have to rope RedDragon2008 in for October.

Cheers guys.

Have a good one.
Old Mar 4th 2013, 4:43 am
Just Joined

Danielle78 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi we have recently moved to Shellharbour and its lovely here but finding it hard to ,set new people also, if your ever over this way myself and my partner would love to meet for a coffee
Old Mar 4th 2013, 8:00 pm
Just Joined

Dawn464 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Caronandrod
I live at Grattai about 20km from Mudgee and have been to Rylestone a few times. Love the cafe there called Cafe on the louee i think its called, they have lovely food, cakes and nik naks. Have you found anymore pommies around our way??