Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Re-arranged SUNDERLAND MEET :)

Re-arranged SUNDERLAND MEET :)

Old Jan 22nd 2006, 6:57 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re-arranged SUNDERLAND MEET :)

Originally Posted by task
Hi ang we will let you know later on today as we dont know if sam has a footy match on sunday.
take care tony
Any luck?
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 7:38 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes Keely...LOL...it was late you know.
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 9:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
There were 4 or 5 people said they were interested, but have never got back to me:

Chappers
Task
Jagsy
Mick 69
tracey D

and I had one definite from Peter & Karin.

It's just that people haven't got back..

I personally don't think that the location is too bad to get to, as Sunderland is easily accessible by train.

If I am wrong and it is the place that's the issue, may I suggest that somebody else thinks of somewhere to go please

The location is fine for me too. I dont mind where it is, was just a thought as to why nobody had really shown an interest. I agree that more people should support it.

Other areas seem to have well established meets, whereas the North East is lacking despite the best efforts of Ang, Kelli28 and myself! The first one in Hartlepool was a canny turnout but I think most of the people who came to that one have already left to go to Australia (lucky buggers!!!).

There seems to be a few of us diehards who turn out to them and now kerry, Mark and James have left theres fewer still .

So come on all you newbies (I know you are out there!!!) give some support, they are a good way to get to know each other and get a little help and advice. Some good friendships are made from these meets and it's great to know that you have friends when you arrive in Aus!!

By the way, I'm not going to be able to make this one because I am working days on Sunday and I am skint until payday, lol. I promise I will come to the next one Ang

Tracey
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 9:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 232Bar
it wasn't a dig at you - although Hartlepool was fine for us (15 mins from where we use dto live) it's still a ball-ache to get to for most people. Just seems she's making a big effort and not getting much support for it

No worries. By the way, are you Mr. Annqld? I'm guessing you are but just want to check

Tracey
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 9:27 pm
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tracey.d
No worries. By the way, are you Mr. Annqld? I'm guessing you are but just want to check

Tracey
Guilty as charged 'yr honour
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 9:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Guilty as charged 'yr honour
I was getting confused because when I first saw your posts I thought you were Ann and that she'd changed her username again but then realised that both names were posting. I remember you both from the first meet. How is it going over there? I always thought you were going to Perth not Brisbane?
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 9:38 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

The location is fine for me too. I dont mind where it is, was just a thought as to why nobody had really shown an interest. I agree that more people should support it.

Other areas seem to have well established meets, whereas the North East is lacking despite the best efforts of Ang, Kelli28 and myself! The first one in Hartlepool was a canny turnout but I think most of the people who came to that one have already left to go to Australia (lucky buggers!!!).

There seems to be a few of us diehards who turn out to them and now kerry, Mark and James have left theres fewer still .

So come on all you newbies (I know you are out there!!!) give some support, they are a good way to get to know each other and get a little help and advice. Some good friendships are made from these meets and it's great to know that you have friends when you arrive in Aus!!

By the way, I'm not going to be able to make this one because I am working days on Sunday and I am skint until payday, lol. I promise I will come to the next one Ang

Tracey
Hang on - you can't complain that 'us newbies' are not giving support and then go on to say that you can't make it!!!! We all have good reasons for not coming along as well you know!

Ang i hadn't posted to say we would come along because i am not going to know for certain if we can make it until the end of next week - which isn't really enough notice for you to count on us coming.
We will come along if we can and i will let you know asap.

obi wan - you are just around the corner from us - we are in seaton delaval.

Tiggs
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 9:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
Hang on - you can't complain that 'us newbies' are not giving support and then go on to say that you can't make it!!!! We all have good reasons for not coming along as well you know!

Ang i hadn't posted to say we would come along because i am not going to know for certain if we can make it until the end of next week - which isn't really enough notice for you to count on us coming.

Tiggs
PMSL, it got peoples attention though .

I am gutted that I cant come and I'm sure that Ang knows that I would be there if I could. In fact, I'm planning to go to a meet in Sheffield all going well.

I'm sure that people do have a good reason for not coming, I'm just trying to drum up a bit of support. You have to agree though that there are a lot of people who post who havent answered. Maybe they havent seen it which is why we have to keep bumping it back to the top!!!

Tracey
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 9:48 pm
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

I was getting confused because when I first saw your posts I thought you were Ann and that she'd changed her username again but then realised that both names were posting. I remember you both from the first meet. How is it going over there? I always thought you were going to Perth not Brisbane?
PERTH!!! - Wash out your mouth LOL. We love it - best thing we ever did
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 10:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

well hopefully i will be able to meet up with you both over there when i eventually arrive
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 10:03 pm

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

I always thought you were going to Perth not Brisbane?
No...that was me
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 10:04 pm

Old Jan 22nd 2006, 10:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

There were 4 or 5 people said they were interested, but have never got back to me:

Chappers
Task
Jagsy
Mick 69
tracey D

and I had one definite from Peter & Karin.

It's just that people haven't got back..

I personally don't think that the location is too bad to get to, as Sunderland is easily accessible by train.

If I am wrong and it is the place that's the issue, may I suggest that somebody else thinks of somewhere to go please

Sorry we didn't get back sooner. We would love to come to the meet. You can put us down as a definate + kids. See you all then
Lynne
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 10:12 pm

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz

Tiggs
Thanks for that Tiggs
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 10:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

No...that was me
Yes, I knew you were going to Perth, I must have just assumed Ann and hubby were too (sotrry cant remember your name )

There you go look loads of people are wanting to come they maybe havent been online or forgot. Have faith, looks like its going to be a good one

Enjoy everyone and I will hopefully catch up with you all at the next one,

Tracey

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.