Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Notts meet 24th June

Notts meet 24th June

Old Jun 14th 2006, 7:21 am
We Have Arrived!

Jodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud of
Default Re: Notts meet 24th June

Originally Posted by Nick11
Jodie - had a look at Springfield lakes - looks very nice. Is that where you said you were going. Really looked family orientated and good value for money.
Thats where we've been looking at Springfield or Springfield Lakes apparently its a new community so looks like it could also be a good investment.

Hope Andrews mum is feeling better.

Best go to work now drat new I had to do something!
Old Jun 14th 2006, 9:57 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sparks124
not sure about bar oz but walkabout sells Tooheys. sally have you tried the tram running times but i guess you still need a driver to get there.

hope the viewings went well for you sally.

Hi Sparks,

The 1st chap said it was too big for him as he's on his own now (fair enough) and the 2nd couple loved it but are doing a short list for her brother who lives in Ireland (sold his house) and wants to move back to Heanor (you see, there are people that like Heanor!! ) so she says she'll tell him how lovely it is and will be in touch. So who knows??!!

What's happening with yours?

Sally
Old Jun 14th 2006, 12:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

longreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SalSa
Hi Sparks,

2nd couple loved it but are doing a short list for her brother who lives in Ireland (sold his house) and wants to move back to Heanor (you see, there are people that like Heanor!! )
Sally
ROTFLOL
Old Jun 14th 2006, 12:55 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by longreach
ROTFLOL

Sorry Mark, don't understand, does that mean you found it funny
Old Jun 14th 2006, 2:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

longreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud of

Sorry Mark, don't understand, does that mean you found it funny
Sorry, I found it funny that someone would want to move back to Heanor from Ireland... I could understand if they were coming back from Melbourne however... anywhere for a bit of sunlight

Good luck by the way
Old Jun 14th 2006, 6:07 pm
Love it here!

Just had to take the cat (Fluffy) to the vet (Ambivet at Heanor). Chris ran over him . He was asleep under the back wheel. Really upset, they're keeping him in over night so now it's gonna cost him BIG time............... :scared:
Old Jun 14th 2006, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

kizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud of

If you are using Ambivet it will cost you BIG time too £££! Hope the cat is OK. The very same thing happened to a friend of mines 2 year old (not cat - child). I hope the cat does better than the little girl did.
Jo

Just had to take the cat (Fluffy) to the vet (Ambivet at Heanor). Chris ran over him . He was asleep under the back wheel. Really upset, they're keeping him in over night so now it's gonna cost him BIG time............... :scared:
Old Jun 14th 2006, 6:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kizbut1
If you are using Ambivet it will cost you BIG time too £££! Hope the cat is OK. The very same thing happened to a friend of mines 2 year old (not cat - child). I hope the cat does better than the little girl did.
Jo

Will he be okay. What has he damaged ? Hope he's alright. Is Chris okay - I know if it were me I'd be full of guilt. Best wishes
Nick
Old Jun 14th 2006, 6:49 pm
Love it here!

Originally Posted by kizbut1
Jo

What???? That's awful
Old Jun 14th 2006, 6:51 pm
Love it here!

Originally Posted by Nick11
Will he be okay. What has he damaged ? Hope he's alright. Is Chris okay - I know if it were me I'd be full of guilt. Best wishes
Nick

Big tyre mark over him, hurt leg, had blood on me from him but couldn't find where it was coming from. Chris not back yet - was going footy training with the lads. Thanks Nick.
Old Jun 14th 2006, 7:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Big tyre mark over him, hurt leg, had blood on me from him but couldn't find where it was coming from. Chris not back yet - was going footy training with the lads. Thanks Nick.

Very sorry - lots of karma coming your way. I'm sure he'll be fine. Cats are generally tough as old boots, they have to be. Let us know what's happening - pets are as bad as kids - no - take it back - they're worse.
Nick
Old Jun 14th 2006, 9:23 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

hope the cat is all right. still Chris will probably the one to come off worse in both the wallet and physical sense when you have finished with him
speak to you at the meet about the house.
Old Jun 14th 2006, 9:51 pm

electricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really nice

hope the cat is all right. still Chris will probably the one to come off worse in both the wallet and physical sense when you have finished with him
speak to you at the meet about the house.
Sorry to hear about your cat hope he's Ok and the price tag is not too steep!
How did the viewings go? any offers? still no viewers for us, in a way its a good thing with the world cup going on Matt thinks our house is one long bar and bbq
Old Jun 15th 2006, 6:56 am
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by electricbaby
still no viewers for us, in a way its a good thing with the world cup going on Matt thinks our house is one long bar and bbq
sounds like he's getting in some good practice then
Old Jun 15th 2006, 3:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

sounds like he's getting in some good practice then

Hows your cat, Sally?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.