Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northern Beaches/Sydney Meetup.

Northern Beaches/Sydney Meetup.

Old May 5th 2006, 6:44 am
BE Enthusiast

TillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Northern Beaches/Sydney Meetup.

Is it an invitation-only gig or can anyone come?

We live in Cremorne so not far from Balmoral and I think it would be fun to meet up with some other expats

Tilly x (and Matt and Emily)
Old May 5th 2006, 10:21 am
Cake addicted member

poppet has a spectacular aura aboutpoppet has a spectacular aura aboutpoppet has a spectacular aura about

I can't wait to meet everyone!
Old May 7th 2006, 1:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond repute

We would love to mee you too. Do let us know if you are ever in this part of the world.

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Poor Ian, he is having a chaotic night I think

Sooooo, the Sydney meet is on SATURDAY 27th May, and if anyone wants to contact him about it, pm him! If you wonder how I know this, its cos I keep having to sort his posts out for him! Pity I can't get to Sydney that day, I'd love to meet you and your family, Ian - maybe one day

Now back to doing my Ab Fab impression and waving the wine bottle around.....

------------------
And on a totally unrelated point - I see we now have smilies on the Meets forum - big thanks for Sue, who has actioned it after I asked her last week
Old May 7th 2006, 12:37 pm
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by tartancarly
We will be in Aussie in 10 weeks. We will be living in Central Coast when we first arrive. We have a 21mth old son. Would love to meet up after our arrival.
Hi

Have you seen the thread started by Jo re a possible Central Coast meet?

Regards

Jim
Old May 7th 2006, 12:39 pm
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by si.young
Where on the coast will you be, we're in Kariong, Gosford.

Been here since Jan so would like to meet a few people, and its not far down to the beaches.
Hi

Have you also seen the recent thread re a Central Coast meet started by Jo in Umina ?

Regards

Jim
Old May 8th 2006, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

tartancarly will become famous soon enoughtartancarly will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Jimclevs
Hi

Have you seen the thread started by Jo re a possible Central Coast meet?

Regards

Jim
Yeah, thanks. Contacted a few others so hopefully we should have a nice little group.
Old May 8th 2006, 10:22 am
An Australian Citizen !!

Originally Posted by tartancarly
We will be living in Matcham, Central Coast.

........... and very nice too

Just up the road from me...... but a world away on house prices!!

Thanks for replying on the Central Coast meet thread also.

Jim
Old May 13th 2006, 6:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond repute

EVeryone on this site is invited plus any ex pat mates that you might have.

Originally Posted by TillyG
Is it an invitation-only gig or can anyone come?

We live in Cremorne so not far from Balmoral and I think it would be fun to meet up with some other expats

Tilly x (and Matt and Emily)
Old May 14th 2006, 12:30 am
BE Enthusiast

TillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Ian12
EVeryone on this site is invited plus any ex pat mates that you might have.
Awww, thanks Ian - that's really nice I actually met 2 more expats the other day at playgroup - they moved here in Jan and Feb and live in Mosman
Old May 15th 2006, 6:27 am
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TillyG
Awww, thanks Ian - that's really nice I actually met 2 more expats the other day at playgroup - they moved here in Jan and Feb and live in Mosman
I'll be there plus my family - The Simpsons
Old May 16th 2006, 11:33 am
AC/DC!

yamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really nice

Originally Posted by ELLJAY
I'll be there plus my family - The Simpsons
Are childless alcies from Scotland welcome if so we'd like to come along if we can?
We live just 20mins stagger from Balmoral beach in Mossy.
Funny, Ive noticed that house prices have plummited here in the last few days since we moved in!
Wont bring too much vino so cant get too minging...