Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northampton Meet 3rd Time Lucky !!

Northampton Meet 3rd Time Lucky !!

Old Jan 10th 2006, 1:18 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Northampton Meet 3rd Time Lucky !!

Originally Posted by Brisben
You Too Jane, my passport arrived today, so its just that birth certificate I need....I am struggling to be patient.....

Have fun and take care ,see you soon.

PS. Don't forget to remind me nearer the time..

Absolutely !!! nice to see you back. I Know what you mean .... I WANT IT NOW syndrome does hit hard when you are in this rollercoaster.
J x
P.S you will come wont you ??
Old Jan 10th 2006, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

Mad Moggies R Us is on a distinguished road

Hi Jane

Another Voice from the past here ( well about 9 months ago ).
Soz for not keeping in touch.
Since our last meet with everyone at Billing Aquadrome, we've been to oz and validated our Visa in September, had a great time. Lots to tell, but we will try our best to make te 28th for another meet.

Hi also to Graveyman, glad things are moving along for you both, would be nice to catch up with you both at meet.

TTFN Sarah, Craig and the mad moggy crew
Old Jan 10th 2006, 3:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute

Jane you better get a bigger venue !

It's all coming together now , and you were worried about the response
for this next meet.

I must try to remember to bring my camera, get some pictures of all you guys
before you all get to aus and Tracey and i are still here .

You'll have to nominate a new instigator for these piss ups ! Oops sorry ment MEETS !!
Old Jan 10th 2006, 5:01 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mad Moggies R Us
Hi Jane

Another Voice from the past here ( well about 9 months ago ).
Soz for not keeping in touch.
Since our last meet with everyone at Billing Aquadrome, we've been to oz and validated our Visa in September, had a great time. Lots to tell, but we will try our best to make te 28th for another meet.

Hi also to Graveyman, glad things are moving along for you both, would be nice to catch up with you both at meet.

TTFN Sarah, Craig and the mad moggy crew

OMG sooooo great to hear from you, I saw you (I'm sure it was you )
on weakest link and told everyone I knew you, will be great to hear your stories from Oz.
The Venue is posted on this thread but if you're not sure I can easily give you directions
Jane xx
Old Jan 10th 2006, 5:06 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by teejay66
Jane you better get a bigger venue !

It's all coming together now , and you were worried about the response
for this next meet.

I must try to remember to bring my camera, get some pictures of all you guys
before you all get to aus and Tracey and i are still here .

You'll have to nominate a new instigator for these piss ups ! Oops sorry ment MEETS !!
LOL Phil you are becoming a regular on here !!!
Starting to look good eh hopefully we will fill the room now
I am gonna do them again on the other side
Jane xx
Old Jan 10th 2006, 5:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
LOL Phil you are becoming a regular on here !!!
Starting to look good eh hopefully we will fill the room now
I am gonna do them again on the other side
Jane xx
Yeah Jane my words per minute are rocketing, soon be able to go to Aus as a secretary !!
Old Jan 10th 2006, 5:49 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Yeah Jane my words per minute are rocketing, soon be able to go to Aus as a secretary !!

You AGAIN ... Too right then you can come to queensland Did you get sorted with your cert docs and stat docs ??
Jane x
Old Jan 10th 2006, 8:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Talking Re: Northampton Meet 3rd Time Lucky !!

You AGAIN ... Too right then you can come to queensland Did you get sorted with your cert docs and stat docs ??
Jane x
Getting them signed this week hopefully and sent to our agent, just waiting for some doc from the stat dec as proof of working for the company, retired so not on headed paper.

Anyway, Can't seem to get Phil off here lately, he is on here from tea time to bed time and then comes to bed wondering why he can't sleep. He is a raving insomniac and is doing my head in. He is on a mission tonite hoping that this will put him to sleep. Might have to slip him some sleeping tablets.
Old Jan 10th 2006, 8:56 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

He is a raving insomniac and is doing my head in. He is on a mission tonite hoping that this will put him to sleep. Might have to slip him some sleeping tablets.
I know THAT feeling ...

I've had murders over the last few months, and HAVE tried the sleeping tabs too!

A few always sorts things out tho! ...
Old Jan 10th 2006, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Paul2004
I know THAT feeling ...

I've had murders over the last few months, and HAVE tried the sleeping tabs too!

A few always sorts things out tho! ...
You blokes want shooting you have got nothing better to do than sit on here all evening fill your head with this stuff and then complain that you can't sleep and don't want to get up in the morning. Sorry no sympathy.
Old Jan 10th 2006, 9:03 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

You blokes want shooting you have got nothing better to do than sit on here all evening fill your head with this stuff and then complain that you can't sleep and don't want to get up in the morning. Sorry no sympathy.

b.... b.... b ....... but!!!!!

Old Jan 10th 2006, 9:05 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Sorry Tracey, I am as bad with this and Big Brov I need pro plus as there are not enough hours in the day !!!!
Jane xx
Old Jan 10th 2006, 9:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sorry Tracey, I am as bad with this and Big Brov I need pro plus as there are not enough hours in the day !!!!
Jane xx
Its very addictive, found myself logging in during my lunch hour at work just to see whats on here.
Old Jan 10th 2006, 9:10 pm
Account Closed

Its very addictive, found myself logging in during my lunch hour at work just to see whats on here.
What your not subscribed to BB txt alerts! ...

(is there such a thing?! ... )
Old Jan 10th 2006, 9:14 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by Paul2004
What your not subscribed to BB txt alerts! ...

(is there such a thing?! ... )

Afraid so Paul ...... I am not honest

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.