Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

North West Meet???

North West Meet???

Old Nov 15th 2006, 3:45 pm
Forum Regular

chippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to all
Default Re: North West Meet???

Originally Posted by mindblower
Ahem ...I did offer to organize/ help organize a meet acouple of months ago -not much response though.

"I'll get me coat" -lol

Dave
are you coming dave?....we could talk perth!!!!
Old Nov 15th 2006, 6:37 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chippie74
are you coming dave?....we could talk perth!!!!

Definately chippie....a long Perth chat rqd...lol

Old Nov 15th 2006, 7:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Ahem ...I did offer to organize/ help organize a meet acouple of months ago -not much response though.

"I'll get me coat" -lol

Dave
Dave jump on board with us...we could do with someone bringing the stickers and pen. x
Old Nov 17th 2006, 3:53 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
Dave jump on board with us...we could do with someone bringing the stickers and pen. x
Happy to help
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 2:49 pm
Forum Regular

chippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to all

its all been quite in here is everyone still up for the 9th?

my visa just been sent off today
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 12:35 am
Banned

Location: Manchester-Sydney August 07 and maybe Brisbane or Melbourne 08
alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chippie74
its all been quite in here is everyone still up for the 9th?

my visa just been sent off today
yes, just waiting now i think, and recruiting if anyoneelse fancies it, more tthe merrier.

al
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Leave it til the week before and then the bandwagon starts to fill x x x plus people turn up who arent on the list. x
Old Nov 28th 2006, 5:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Leave it til the week before and then the bandwagon starts to fill x x x plus people turn up who arent on the list. x
can i just check that i am ok bringing my 11yr old with us?? I wont be staying too late but out babysitter has let us down.
Old Nov 28th 2006, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

True Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to behold

can i just check that i am ok bringing my 11yr old with us?? I wont be staying too late but out babysitter has let us down.

We're still on for the 9th!!! Don't mean to rub it in but we're not bringing the kids....

I did check the pub details and they do say they are child friendly!
Old Nov 28th 2006, 12:50 pm
Banned

alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute

you are by us lot, the pub has a "if you have kids then they arte welxome if you are having something to eat. " The thing is, even if you arent then others of us will be and i think they wont mind as we will be paying customers!!!

best not to ask and just sit down, but i did ring the pub and that was the answer i got.

al
Old Nov 28th 2006, 6:13 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by True Blue Toffee
We're still on for the 9th!!! Don't mean to rub it in but we're not bringing the kids....

I did check the pub details and they do say they are child friendly!
We stil cannot decide whether to bring them or not

But either way we are still on for the 9th
Old Nov 28th 2006, 8:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Issie
We stil cannot decide whether to bring them or not

But either way we are still on for the 9th
I will bring him if needs be. x Cheers alk x
Old Nov 30th 2006, 12:03 pm
Account Closed

Looking forward to it.

Dave
Old Nov 30th 2006, 8:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Looking forward to it.

Dave
Is Wendy coming Dave??
Old Nov 30th 2006, 10:22 pm
Banned

Is Wendy coming Dave??

did you know wendy doesnt exist, lol

has anyone seen her?

It has been said that dave isnt even going thru the visa process and just hangs out at expats meets, LOL

hope she and the kids can make it this time dave.

al.xxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.