Next wales meet

Old Sep 16th 2007, 9:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice
Default Re: Next wales meet

Originally Posted by suesk
Hi Guys

Whos up for another meet 14th or 21st Oct

Suexx
Meeeeee!
I dont mind which date
Teryna
Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bundybell
Meeeeee!
I dont mind which date
Teryna
Lol

That goes without saying lol

Suexx
Old Sep 16th 2007, 3:12 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

Hi Guys

Whos up for another meet 14th or 21st Oct

Suexx
sounds good to me. we are just back from holiday then, so we will def be there this time.
bec
Old Sep 16th 2007, 3:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by egghead4
sounds good to me. we are just back from holiday then, so we will def be there this time.
bec
Itll be nice to catch up with again Bec is 21st ok

Suexx
Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:02 pm
Account Closed

Up To Late is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sue,

We should be able to make the 14th. Not sure about the 21st as it is half term and we might go away.

Hope you'll have some visa news by then!

Teryna - can't believe you haven't heard yet. Hope you'll have good news soon!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 8:18 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

Itll be nice to catch up with again Bec is 21st ok

Suexx
21.10.07 is great for us. have we decided on a venue?
bec
Old Sep 20th 2007, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Bec,
I believe its at the Heron Marsh St Mellons like the last twice.
Its central, child friendly, passable food and reasonably priced!!
See you there
Teryna
Old Sep 20th 2007, 10:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Bec

Yes its at the heron marsh st mellons again good 4 everyone last twice if u know of anyone else who may b interested bring them along

Suexx
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 5:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Hi all. I would love to come and meet up with you. Me and mine are from Ystrad Mynach, Caerphilly and whatever date you decide i can probably make!! If its Saturday i will have to come alone as the boys all play football, but thats great by me!!

Let me know.....

Sarah
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 6:00 pm
Account Closed

Up To Late is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sarah,

Just read your update thread, which was great. Just don't mention you've got your visa already too often!
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 6:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Sarah,
You will be more than welcome to come.
Its on the 21.10.07 and 12 midday.
the Heron Marsh does reasonable food at a reasonable price and is very child friendly. How old are your children?
Mine dont come they are 21 + 18!

Im a march applicant and we are hoping to have our visas by then
See you there

Cheers
Teryna
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 6:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Hiya!! My boys are 14 & 15... Couldnt send an hiya to anyone other than a fellow welsh(wo)man!!

Where are you hoping to end up in oz?
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 6:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hiya Sarah,
I have a job offer in a place called Bundaberg in Qld.
Im a nurse and i work at the moment in the Heath.

We are hoping to have our visa granted within the next 2 wks and intend on leaving Wales 4th Dec.

My OH wants to watch the autum rugby internationals.
He says thats the thing he's going to miss the most about the UK
watching Wales play.
We love going to Cardiff for the rugby.

Where are you heading and what do you do?

Teryna
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 8:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi all!! your hubby must be mad watching wales have a pasting ( but it is a great atmosphere in the stadium isnt it!)

We have decided to try the Gold Coast - Chris works in leakage control of the water industry, so in high demand all over the southern hemisphere but we got in on his plumbing qualifications. I run my own laundry, ironing & dry cleaning business.
What do you do?
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 8:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sorry... i meant both of you !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.