Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Next Gold Coast Meet - Sunday 12th June

The Next Gold Coast Meet - Sunday 12th June

Old Jun 13th 2006, 3:38 am
Forum Regular

dh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: The Next Gold Coast Meet - Sunday 12th June

Originally Posted by Paul&Nic

what??
Old Jun 13th 2006, 4:14 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Next Gold Coast Meet - Sunday 12th June

Originally Posted by dh1905
what??
hows Parkwood Donna? Sorry we missed you on Sunday...
Old Jun 13th 2006, 5:32 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, meant to say, good to see you on Sunday Paul
Old Jun 13th 2006, 5:47 am
Forum Regular

dh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
hows Parkwood Donna? Sorry we missed you on Sunday...

Hi Claire,
Parkwood is good, we are settling in nicely, hows things with you? I saw you were having an interview, any luck?...

Donna xx
Old Jun 13th 2006, 6:59 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dh1905
Hi Claire,
Parkwood is good, we are settling in nicely, hows things with you? I saw you were having an interview, any luck?...

Donna xx
Ashmore is great BTW but it was Steve not me having the interview.... he hasn't found out yet!
Old Jun 13th 2006, 7:47 am
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Yeah, meant to say, good to see you on Sunday Paul
The was because I didn't know about it! ... no one told me! ...

Would've loved to come but there ya go!
Old Jun 13th 2006, 8:07 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

The was because I didn't know about it! ... no one told me! .

There this really good site, it's full of info on migrating and general life info in Aus. There is also a brilliant forum (on the same site ) which constantly shows people meeting other people in various places. I can give you the link if you like Oh hang on, where am I
Old Jun 13th 2006, 8:44 am
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

There this really good site, it's full of info on migrating and general life info in Aus. There is also a brilliant forum (on the same site ) which constantly shows people meeting other people in various places. I can give you the link if you like Oh hang on, where am I

You know Pen I don't frequent many diff parts of BE these days. I crashed and burned in a previous life in the Lounge and these days I stick to the Aus forums, only been going into the Barbie for a short while.

I only see the Gold Coast meet yesterday, a day too late and was just having a nose to see if there was any Northampton meets going now Jane & Russ (who organised them before) is on her way over here!

This forum your on about, I hear it has a PM facility too ?! ...
Old Jun 13th 2006, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

The was because I didn't know about it! ... no one told me! ...

Ahh I see, will tell you next time
Old Jun 13th 2006, 10:24 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

:

This forum your on about, I hear it has a PM facility too ?! .
whooooo that was a wee dig
the thread had been going for ages and was bumped to death by a few of us. i just took it that u didnt fancy it.
but it was a great day, even without u
oh and by the way, u should try Jim and Roberts beer....pure magic and FREE
Old Jun 13th 2006, 10:25 am
Crazy Cat Lady

You know Pen I don't frequent many diff parts of BE these days. I crashed and burned in a previous life in the Lounge and these days I stick to the Aus forums, only been going into the Barbie for a short while.

I only see the Gold Coast meet yesterday, a day too late and was just having a nose to see if there was any Northampton meets going now Jane & Russ (who organised them before) is on her way over here!

This forum your on about, I hear it has a PM facility too ?! ...
You are likely to have a very full box just prior to the next one This crash and burn, tell me more No, you're ok, I think it's etched on my brain :scared:
Old Jun 13th 2006, 12:01 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by soapy
whooooo that was a wee dig
the thread had been going for ages and was bumped to death by a few of us. i just took it that u didnt fancy it.
but it was a great day, even without u
oh and by the way, u should try Jim and Roberts beer....pure magic and FREE
No dig Soapy, just messin hence the

Yeah the thread might've been bumped to death but as I said I didn't see it till last night, and only then by chance. I don't look in there to be honest ...

Jim and Roberts beer sounds like a winner ...

You are likely to have a very full box just prior to the next one This crash and burn, tell me more No, you're ok, I think it's etched on my brain :scared:
Well, once upon a time there was ................

Ahhh, lets not go there, and hope the etching goes away one day ...
Old Jun 14th 2006, 10:00 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

No dig Soapy, just messin hence the

i was at the wind up mate

diddy said something about having xmas in july meet
BBQ the turkey on the beach anthat
sounds good to me
Old Jun 14th 2006, 10:19 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by soapy
diddy said something about having xmas in july meet
BBQ the turkey on the beach anthat
sounds good to me
Sounds good to me too! ...

We was only saying earlier how weird it's gonna be having a full xmas dinner in the summer heat. Not that we've done a summer yet, but can guess what it'll be like.

A July turkey on the beach DOES sound good tho ...
Old Jun 16th 2006, 10:55 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Sounds good to me too! ...

We was only saying earlier how weird it's gonna be having a full xmas dinner in the summer heat. Not that we've done a summer yet, but can guess what it'll be like.

A July turkey on the beach DOES sound good tho ...
all we need now is diddy to set it up
come on diddy, get yir finger oot