Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Mummy meets south brisbane

Mummy meets south brisbane

Old Aug 21st 2008, 12:25 am
Est
Forum Regular

Est is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Mummy meets south brisbane

Hi, I am a new mummy (27) to a baby boy called Finley who is 10 weeks today. I am used to working full time and the friends that I have met still do!

I wondered if there was anyone else in the same boat who wanted to maybe meet up for a coffee and chat?

Esther
Old Aug 21st 2008, 12:37 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Mummy meets south brisbane

Est

I have pm'd you

Jo
Old Aug 21st 2008, 3:15 am
Forum Regular

tonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Est
Hi, I am a new mummy (27) to a baby boy called Finley who is 10 weeks today. I am used to working full time and the friends that I have met still do!

I wondered if there was anyone else in the same boat who wanted to maybe meet up for a coffee and chat?

Esther
Hi Esther, Jo and I are trying to organise a meet up so maybe all three of us could meet?
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 12:28 am
Est
Forum Regular

Est is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Mummy meets south brisbane

Originally Posted by tonik25
Hi Esther, Jo and I are trying to organise a meet up so maybe all three of us could meet?
That sounds great, I have Jo's number so will give her a call.
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 9:07 am
Ping-ponging Pom

dave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of light

We have a 21 mth old boy and I'd be interested in meeting up if it's not too far from where we are.

Cheryl
Old Aug 25th 2008, 11:01 pm
Forum Regular

Cheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to all

Hello all,

I'm also interested in a group meet up. I have a 3 year old boy & a 2yr old girl. Based North West Brisbane, but no where seems too far in Brisbane. Have car will travel.

If Jo is reading:
Hope everything is ok and move is on track.

karen
Old Aug 26th 2008, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

louisey66 will become famous soon enough

Hi all,

i have a 6 month old baby boy and would love 2 meet with other mums

Louise x
Old Aug 27th 2008, 6:57 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all, we have been here about six weeks now and today is the first day that I'm really feeling quite lonely. I have a 2 year old little boy and am expecting my second in April. I only have access to a car a couple of days a week so I'm fairly restricted in meet-ups but I am desperate to meet some Mums. I just don't know where to start!!! We've settled in Wakerley.
Old Aug 27th 2008, 10:24 pm
Just Joined

salr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Est

Esther
Hi Esther and all who have already replied,

I am also a new Mummy (33) with a baby girl Ella who is 16 weeks but was born 10 weeks prem. Would love to meet up for Coffee and a chat.

Sally
Old Aug 28th 2008, 6:02 am
BE Enthusiast

svinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud of

Could do with a meet and a coffee...my youngest is 4 and he is at kindy Wed,Thurs and Fri. Oh im 35, god shouldn't say that too loud it looks old written down. I am in Wellington point..

Suzanne
Old Aug 28th 2008, 7:15 am
Est
Forum Regular

Hi all, so nice to hear from everyone!

How about arranging a get together then? As Brisbane is so big how about a central location maybe at southbank?

What are your thoughts?

Esther
Old Aug 28th 2008, 11:06 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Cheshire Karen
Hello all,

I'm also interested in a group meet up. I have a 3 year old boy & a 2yr old girl. Based North West Brisbane, but no where seems too far in Brisbane. Have car will travel.

If Jo is reading:
Hope everything is ok and move is on track.

karen
Hi Karen

The move went well. All settled in and now have the net which is great.

Will be in touch soon have a good weekend

Jo
Old Aug 28th 2008, 11:09 am
Pass The Post

I'd be up for a meet at southbank. I am in Wavell heights and have use of a car though would probably get the train as parking is so expensive in the city.

I am due in 4wks so I am gettin tired but will try and make a meet if it is sooner rather than later.

Fridays are no good for me as my daughter is in nursery.

Jo
Old Aug 28th 2008, 11:44 pm
Forum Regular

louisey66 will become famous soon enough

Hi Est and other mums,

i would be up 4 southbank 2 have figured out where that is and only been here 4 days!!

Any day would suit me
Old Aug 29th 2008, 12:44 am
Pass The Post

Originally Posted by joh117
I'd be up for a meet at southbank. I am in Wavell heights and have use of a car though would probably get the train as parking is so expensive in the city.

I am due in 4wks so I am gettin tired but will try and make a meet if it is sooner rather than later.

Fridays are no good for me as my daughter is in nursery.

Jo

Need to change this now I can do any day except wed and thurs as managed to change nursery days.

Next week I cant do mon or tues though but would be able to the week after

Jo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.