Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Middlesex/Buckinghamshire meet 5th February

Middlesex/Buckinghamshire meet 5th February

Old Jan 12th 2006, 2:07 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Middlesex/Buckinghamshire meet 5th February

A few of us have been discussing the possibility of doing a Middlesex / Buckinghamshire meet, those in West London and anywhere else local are welcome too of course.

The date suggested is Sunday 5th February.

The currently suggested venue is the Barn Hotel in Ruislip (www.thebarnhotel.co.uk) where they do a very nice afternoon tea (how very British!) for about £11, or you can get a pint or whatever.

Mrs Buzzy tells me the afternoon tea means you won't have to eat dinner!!!

There's plenty of car parking and it's on the tube (Ruislip station)

So could I suggest we meet there at 2.30pm? I'll organise a "British Expats Meet" sign or something.

Can anyone interested stick their hand up - the hotel will need to know rough numbers a few days before.

Also if anyone has any other ideas for a venue, happy to consider them.

Cheers, and look forward to meeting you all!!

Buzzy
Old Jan 13th 2006, 11:31 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Middlesex/Buckinghamshire meet 5th February

Hi Buzzy

Don't know how I missed this thread. Head in the clouds as usual

I can come. Any other takers?
Old Jan 14th 2006, 4:06 pm
Account Closed

Bump
Old Jan 18th 2006, 11:27 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzy
Bump
....and again...!!!

D D
Old Jan 18th 2006, 11:53 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
....and again...!!!

D D
Blimey!!! I used to work at the Barn years ago ( coz I am old now !!! ) I can't make the 5th Feb unfortunately as I now live in Northants, but do come down regularly so maybe can make the next one. I am organizing one in Northants on 28th too so 2 meets in 2 weeks might be a bit much !!
Good luck with it and hopefully will meet you all (already met Suzy ..... Lovely girl XX) one day
Jane xxxx
Old Jan 18th 2006, 12:05 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Blimey!!! I used to work at the Barn years ago ( coz I am old now !!! ) I can't make the 5th Feb unfortunately as I now live in Northants, but do come down regularly so maybe can make the next one. I am organizing one in Northants on 28th too so 2 meets in 2 weeks might be a bit much !!
Good luck with it and hopefully will meet you all (already met Suzy ..... Lovely girl XX) one day
Jane xxxx

Jane,

Thanks for the 'bigging up' Had a TRA hiccup last week and had a minor hissy fit - all sorted now.

Shame I can't come on 28th - gotta earn the pennies. Don't think Middx/Bucks meet will happen - it's only me and Buzzy so far. Hey ho

If you have a Northants meet after Easter post it - not so busy then - so can possibly make it.

Suzy x
Old Jan 18th 2006, 12:22 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzy
Jane,

Thanks for the 'bigging up' Had a TRA hiccup last week and had a minor hissy fit - all sorted now.

Shame I can't come on 28th - gotta earn the pennies. Don't think Middx/Bucks meet will happen - it's only me and Buzzy so far. Hey ho

If you have a Northants meet after Easter post it - not so busy then - so can possibly make it.

Suzy x
Definately will, So when you hoping to hear about TRA then hunny ???
Jane xx
Old Jan 18th 2006, 12:26 pm
Account Closed

Definately will, So when you hoping to hear about TRA then hunny ???
Jane xx

Pming you with the sorry tale
Old Jan 20th 2006, 9:47 am
Just Joined

kirst is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't know why and how but you names are very familiar....... Did you ever live in Sussex?
Jane xxxx
Old Jan 20th 2006, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Gold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
A few of us have been discussing the possibility of doing a Middlesex / Buckinghamshire meet, those in West London and anywhere else local are welcome too of course.

The currently suggested venue is the Barn Hotel in Ruislip (www.thebarnhotel.co.uk) where they do a very nice afternoon tea (how very British!) for about £11, or you can get a pint or whatever.

So could I suggest we meet there at 2.30pm? I'll organise a "British Expats Meet" sign or something.

Can anyone interested stick their hand up - the hotel will need to know rough numbers a few days before.

Buzzy

Can us Ozzie Brits come, we r jealous
Old Jan 20th 2006, 9:55 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by kirst
Don't know why and how but you names are very familiar....... Did you ever live in Sussex?
No.......... Maybe we just have common names !!! LOL
Jane x
Old Jan 20th 2006, 11:42 am
Live it not dream it!!

happy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee

Buzzy
Hi Buzzy
I would like to come but am working on the 5th. I am only in Stoke Poges and used to live in Ruislip/Eastcote. I think we spoke before about meeting up so would be interested at another time.
Cheers
Dave
Old Jan 20th 2006, 3:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice

Originally Posted by happy chappy
Hi Buzzy
I would like to come but am working on the 5th. I am only in Stoke Poges and used to live in Ruislip/Eastcote. I think we spoke before about meeting up so would be interested at another time.
Cheers
Dave
We're up for it and we've got another couple that will be interested. Will have kids in tow tho'.
Keep me posted. We're all in the very early stages and it'd be great to meet up

Andy
Old Jan 20th 2006, 3:30 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Middlesex/Buckinghamshire meet 5th February

Originally Posted by andicee
We're up for it and we've got another couple that will be interested. Will have kids in tow tho'.
Keep me posted. We're all in the very early stages and it'd be great to meet up

Andy
Andy that's great, will be good to meet you and your friends. We have kids in tow too - only babies at the moment!!!

Cheers

Buzzy
Old Jan 20th 2006, 3:35 pm
Just Joined

Steve-B is an unknown quantity at this point

as we live in Ruislip, is the a meeting of Aussies in the UK, or Brits going to Oz?

if the latter , i might be able to talk to she who must into coming as we're just down the street

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.