Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Melbourne blokes meet up - microbrewery showcase

Melbourne blokes meet up - microbrewery showcase

Old Feb 6th 2011, 9:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really nice
Default Melbourne blokes meet up - microbrewery showcase

A few of us that have met up at the previous blokes meets are going to the microbrewery showcase at fed sq in March if anyone fancies it- http://www.fedsquare.com/index.cfm?pageID=207

Doubt I'll be able to sort out a nightout before then due to work commitments and visitors , will definitely look to sort out a proper nightout sometime after that.
Old Feb 6th 2011, 10:33 pm
Just Joined

gruetzi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Melbourne blokes meet up - microbrewery showcase

Sounds good to me, which night?
Old Feb 7th 2011, 12:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Wigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really nice

Originally Posted by gruetzi
Sounds good to me, which night?
good point! We are going the thurs night, better off purchasing the tickets in advance as the queues were big last time.
Old Feb 19th 2011, 1:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Come on guys, get the brownie points in now n take a break from the wifes appron strings!

Surely there are more than the 4 of us that like a drink.

We have got our tickets for the Thursday and 3 of us going for sure with 1 maybe. It won't be a full on heavy drinking session as we all have work the day after. What have you got to lose!?

Old Mar 11th 2011, 1:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Wigan Warrior
Come on guys, get the brownie points in now n take a break from the wifes appron strings!

Surely there are more than the 4 of us that like a drink.

We have got our tickets for the Thursday and 3 of us going for sure with 1 maybe. It won't be a full on heavy drinking session as we all have work the day after. What have you got to lose!?

For Info - This event is still on. So get yourself along.
Old Mar 11th 2011, 2:10 am
Just Joined

gruetzi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wigan Warrior
For Info - This event is still on. So get yourself along.
Gutted, Customer postponed this week's work until next week. I'm flying back from Newcastle on this night. Don't get back to Melbourne till late evening...I imagine everybody will be a bit 'tired and emotional' by that time.

If you make arrangements for another meet up, count me in.

Cheers
Matt
Old Mar 11th 2011, 2:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by gruetzi
Gutted, Customer postponed this week's work until next week. I'm flying back from Newcastle on this night. Don't get back to Melbourne till late evening...I imagine everybody will be a bit 'tired and emotional' by that time.

If you make arrangements for another meet up, count me in.

Cheers
Matt
No worries, I'll get a night out sorted before easter.

I'll let you know how good the microbrewey event is ;-)

Last edited by Wigan Warrior; Mar 11th 2011 at 2:56 am.
Old Mar 15th 2011, 8:49 am
Just Joined

fora is an unknown quantity at this point

hello,

sorry this is out of topic..but wanted to ask the i am planning todo post graduation in victoria university.....so hows the university????????
Old Mar 15th 2011, 11:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

No idea about the university, sorry - my study time ended a long time ago! If you want pub advice however, i can help on that...
Old Mar 15th 2011, 11:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Seems like we have a few more coming along for a few beers and a break from the mrs! Looks like there are other liked minded blokes out there after all

Plan is to meet around 5pm at the front entrance off flinders st (opposite movida/forum). If you PM me I'll give you my mobile.

Cheers,
Martin