Reload this Page >

Melbourne anyone?

Melbourne anyone?

Old Sep 26th 2009, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

tree is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Melbourne anyone?

Hi all

I'm 32, just had a baby (well he's 9 months now! eek!) and looking to meet a few like-minded souls from the old country !. I've been here for almost 3 years - I originate from Surrey (but was living in Manchester before I came here). I'm currently studying teaching part time which I love.

Old Sep 26th 2009, 5:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

JCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud of
Default Re: Melbourne anyone?

Hi tree
Were over there beginning of november time,so keep the coffee warm

Ps The wifey lovey babies,being a childrens nurse she gets to munch(not eat) ickle babies for a living so she says!

Where abouts in melly are ya mate?

jase
Old Sep 26th 2009, 10:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tree
Hi all

I'm 32, just had a baby (well he's 9 months now! eek!) and looking to meet a few like-minded souls from the old country !. I've been here for almost 3 years - I originate from Surrey (but was living in Manchester before I came here). I'm currently studying teaching part time which I love.

Where are you in Melbourne? There is a UK Mums Playgroup based in Hampton - I don't go to the group as I don't have children but I know a couple of the woman and they are lovely.
Old Sep 27th 2009, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

I am in the northern suburbs.

Hampton is a bit out of the way for me - sounded good though
Old Sep 30th 2009, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

Mike 3G has a spectacular aura aboutMike 3G has a spectacular aura aboutMike 3G has a spectacular aura about

Hi there!

We moved to Torquay (down on the beautiful Surf Coast, 1 hrs drive approx from the city) 5 months ago from UK. We have two lovely little boys who adore little babies!

We'd be more than happy to meet up...we have heaps of friends in and around Melbourne!

How are you enjoying life down under so far?

It's early days for us too but we are all pretty impressed so far.

Hope to hear from you, pm me,

Alana Munro.
Old Oct 17th 2009, 5:21 am
Just Joined

Mepy is just really niceMepy is just really niceMepy is just really niceMepy is just really niceMepy is just really niceMepy is just really niceMepy is just really niceMepy is just really niceMepy is just really nice

Originally Posted by tree
Hi all

Hi Tree,
How long have you been in Melbourne for? Been here about 18 months, live in the Northern Suburbs, I teach part-time and enjoy life here, have an Aussie husband and lots of Australian friends, but yes also missing the old country. Is that a sheep in your picture?
Old Oct 19th 2009, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

Hey Mepy

I sent you a message....

by the way - its a llama in the picture