Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Meet??? Redcliffe, D Bay, Scarborough Sandgate lets start to set a date

Meet??? Redcliffe, D Bay, Scarborough Sandgate lets start to set a date

Old Apr 19th 2006, 8:49 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meet??? Redcliffe, D Bay, Scarborough Sandgate lets start to set a date

Originally Posted by wmckellar
if anyone thinks they are man OR woman enough we would love to go for a beer or 2 or 3 . . you get the idea.
Is that a challenge I see before me....?!
Old Apr 19th 2006, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

wmckellar will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Meet??? Redcliffe, D Bay, Scarborough Sandgate lets start to set a date

Do you think you are up for the challange ? ? ? ? :scared:
Old Apr 20th 2006, 9:51 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wmckellar
Do you think you are up for the challange ? ? ? ? :scared:
Well I haven't lost a drinking match yet..........
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 11:12 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

OOOOHHHHH a drinking game - can I play?????????????? eh? eh? can I?
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all

Originally Posted by 232Bar
OOOOHHHHH a drinking game - can I play?????????????? eh? eh? can I?
So long as I can ....purleeeeease I never last in the game though I'm usually on my ear after the second drink and peeps don't seem to forget
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

brasso has a brilliant futurebrasso has a brilliant futurebrasso has a brilliant futurebrasso has a brilliant futurebrasso has a brilliant futurebrasso has a brilliant futurebrasso has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by LesleyM
So long as I can ....purleeeeease I never last in the game though I'm usually on my ear after the second drink and peeps don't seem to forget

Just to let you all know, there is a big meet for St Georges Day at Vibes Pub near the beach in Mooloolaba tomorrow..sunday 23rd April from 2pm onwards live music, supposed to be a big party for ex pats...i know it is short notice, I only found out yesterday, but if there are any people out there who are as disorganized as me and only plan 48 hours in advance this one should be good!!!!! and if not nice beach and plenty of cafes to keep you busy.........see you there!!! Maggie x
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 7:43 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by brasso
Just to let you all know, there is a big meet for St Georges Day at Vibes Pub near the beach in Mooloolaba tomorrow..sunday 23rd April from 2pm onwards live music, supposed to be a big party for ex pats...i know it is short notice, I only found out yesterday, but if there are any people out there who are as disorganized as me and only plan 48 hours in advance this one should be good!!!!! and if not nice beach and plenty of cafes to keep you busy.........see you there!!! Maggie x
Sorry we couldn't get to that one but there is a serious amount of job applying going on here this weekend - now I have the PR visa, I have to chase my ultimate goal - the perm govt job
Hoping to make it to the Belvedere though, I shall surface from the Selection criteria by then
The Bloke is muttering that he might have to work, but I'm sure I can get there somehow.
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 9:27 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Sorry we couldn't get to that one but there is a serious amount of job applying going on here this weekend - now I have the PR visa, I have to chase my ultimate goal - the perm govt job
Hoping to make it to the Belvedere though, I shall surface from the Selection criteria by then
The Bloke is muttering that he might have to work, but I'm sure I can get there somehow.
We couldn't make the St. Georges meet as cleaning the rental to hand it back....God! it's now cleaner than the house I bought.

Don't envy you Pollyana those selection criteria or a killer you have to do them for Nursing as well... , don't think mine will help you unless they want you to be in to research and ask you about human resources the rest is all injections and holistic patting on the head... .
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 9:30 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by annqldau
the rest is all injections and holistic patting on the head... .
Sounds like the job I'm doing now!! I pat the boss on the head sometimes anyway, and if I give him an injection he might be daft enough to appoint me permanently!!
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 10:58 am

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Sounds like the job I'm doing now!! I pat the boss on the head sometimes anyway, and if I give him an injection he might be daft enough to appoint me permanently!!
Well they gave me a job so you are def in with a chance... .
Old Apr 25th 2006, 6:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry I can't come guys however, Roz from Aus is my sister so I am sure she will give all the goss on what is going on with me lol. I will be in Perth for the min until the house sells then I am making my way over to Brissy.

Have the best one guys and think of me landing in Perth on that day lol

hugs Lace xxxxx
Old Apr 25th 2006, 9:46 am

Will watch out for your Sister at the meet the more the merrier.
Old Apr 25th 2006, 6:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

That would be nice she'll appreciate you looking out for her

see you soon guys

hugs Lace xxx
Old Apr 27th 2006, 11:57 am

Originally Posted by lacey21
That would be nice she'll appreciate you looking out for her

see you soon guys

hugs Lace xxx
will do Lacey... .
Old Apr 28th 2006, 5:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

See ya soon guys

hugs Lace xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.